Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3032 times)
_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:26:36 AM

WORBLI Launch Update…

We hope you are all as excited as we are to take part in Blockchain’s Financial District!
With the whirlwind of success that our project has received in the past few months, we want to provide our users with nothing but the best experience possible!

We are staying true to our motto of providing a fully compliant chain from the start, by taking a few more days to test the portal thoroughly to ensure a seamless on-boarding for all WORBLI users.

This means that WORBLI users will be able to verify their accounts and claim their Sharedrop on November 8th.
Why has the Sharedrop date slightly changed?

Security is of utmost importance to our chain. We want to protect users, and their information, to ensure that WORBLI is compliant.
At present, we’re currently conducting final testing of our portal, whilst finalizing the integration of our identity verification solution.

What Takes Place on Launch Date?

WORBLI launches tomorrow, on November 1st, 2018. Our Block Producers will be producing blocks and our block explorer will be up and running, as well as all of our custom code.

This includes our Sharedrop chain code, system resource modifications (RAM), and governance modifications which will be open-sourced to the public.

What to expect on launch?

You will be able to register for your off-chain WORBLI account on November 1st — and you will be able to claim your airdrop after November 8th, 2018.

In your WORBLI account you will be able to:

-Setup your user profile and verify your email.
-Review all FAQs and support documents.
-Check your snapshot balance so you know how many WORBLI tokens to expect when you claim your Sharedrop.
-Learn more about WORBLI and the team behind it.
-Monitor the live network and Block Producers.
-See dApps as they’re deployed to the network.

November 8th — Claim your Sharedrop!

After November 8th you’ll be able to create a verified WORBLI account or verify your existing account.
Upon account verification, you will have a fully verified on-chain WORBLI account.

This account gives you access to the dApps on our network and of course the WORBLI Sharedrop.

The Exciting Part — a 10% Sharedrop Bonus!

For your patience, dedication, and support we have some exiting news to share.

From the September 7th snapshot, we are offering a 10% WORBLI Sharedrop bonus for all EOS Holders who created a WORBLI account between November 1st–7th.

This is only available for EOS Token Holders from the Snapshot we took on 7th September 2018. WORBLI users must register before 8th November. And, there is a maximum of 10,000 bonus WBI tokens per person.

i.e. if a user had 1000 EOS at the time of the Sharedrop, this user will get 1000 WBI. If this user created a WORBLI account on the 5th November 2018, this user will get an additional 100 WBI as a bonus!

Final Remarks:

We have many dApps in the pipeline that are on track to launch before the end of the year. These include Utility X and a Charity Payments app. There’s more to come on these soon!

We are also working on wallet integrations and various payment gateways to buy WBI tokens directly with a variety of currencies.

WORBLI will not be trading on exchanges until later this year —and for any other news and updates, join us on Telegram.

Additionally, please review our most recent article about WORBLI’s upcoming Sharedrop or to peruse our FAQs.

There is so much to look forward to and we couldn’t be happier with our progress.

Yours Sincerely

Domenic Thomas
CEO, WORBLI

To learn more about WORBLI, visit www.worbli.io
Join the discussion in our Telegram channels:
❇️ @WORBLICommunity https://t.me/worblicommunity
❇️ @WORBLINews https://t.me/worbli

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

-snip-
Quite a great update from the worbli project and it looks like they getting an awesome update today! Tomorrow, we can expect if the launch update gonna be a amazing moment in the worblie history.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Hey community!  Grin

We can definitely sense the traction picking up on our social channels. More and more people are starting to see the value that WORBLI provides to EOS. For more detailed information be sure to read our latest Medium article here.

Roll Eyes
For those who are don't know about their medium blog, it's time to know them more by clicking that link below so that you can learn an article from the worbli.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

Hey community!  Grin

We can definitely sense the traction picking up on our social channels. More and more people are starting to see the value that WORBLI provides to EOS. For more detailed information be sure to read our latest Medium article here.

Roll Eyes
For those who are don't know about their medium blog, it's time to know them more by clicking that link below so that you can learn an article from the worbli.
More things about the Worbli is really having on their Medium Blog. This is a good change for those people who wants to know and understands better the project Worbli. And good thing the project team Worbli is very active which can easily be reach by the people like us and more importantly, they are continuously giving us updates and announcements that would makes us more interested and aggressive to engage to this project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

Quite a great update from the worbli project and it looks like they getting an awesome update today! Tomorrow, we can expect if the launch update gonna be a amazing moment in the worblie history.
You are completely right buddy. This is such a huge updates. Worbli is amazingly well and truly stunning this characteristics are their assets towards success. I am hoping good strategies will be implemented and release for a brighter and amazing future.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

Worbli isn't the most compelling name in the world for a project that sets out to change the world Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

Hey community!  Grin

Roll Eyes
Thanks mate for this very informative statement. Please do visit the links so can be socially updated to all happenings in the crypto market and for the prospects projects that has all the chance to win and  attract more investors. Most specialy the Worbli. Goodluck and more projects to come.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

Worbli isn't the most compelling name in the world for a project that sets out to change the world Smiley
I wish the same opinion with you buddy, I can say that the project is absolutely amazing. Since changed is the only constant in this world so the project has all the chance to grow and develop.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

I think Worbli is a app where i can trust & can invest to this project. As it is a fully decentalized app & very soon participants can get their account in the project so scam thing is not possible
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

I think Worbli is a app where i can trust & can invest to this project. As it is a fully decentalized app & very soon participants can get their account in the project so scam thing is not possible
I very much had liked real-life communication in Telegram. The team is erudite both very quickly and accurately answers the questions posed, I very much appreciate it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

The project is based on a great idea, which has a great scope. But the team just need some more time to prove their self. And I hope they will succeed very soon.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

I wish the same opinion with you buddy, I can say that the project is absolutely amazing. Since changed is the only constant in this world so the project has all the chance to grow and develop.

Well, everything is unpredictable, we could not barely say at the moment about what the future of this project will be. Many things will going to happen as this project continue to stand here in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Superior infrastructure feature mainly allows me understand the worbli dedicated initiative on their management in all levels of hierarchy and the pre-test run for the apps allows a perfect launch with no issues.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

I very much had liked real-life communication in Telegram. The team is erudite both very quickly and accurately answers the questions posed, I very much appreciate it.

Right, the team never failed to response the question of the community. With that i could really appreciate the time and efforts that the team shared with their investors and supporters. We may expect that there are alot of good things that will happen in the coming days, hopefully.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

Superior infrastructure feature mainly allows me understand the worbli dedicated initiative on their management in all levels of hierarchy and the pre-test run for the apps allows a perfect launch with no issues.
Though it isn't absolutely clear to me, the platform will work how exactly, however I have paid attention that the team works the most part of time for on the project and it promises great expectations.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

Right, the team never failed to response the question of the community. With that i could really appreciate the time and efforts that the team shared with their investors and supporters. We may expect that there are alot of good things that will happen in the coming days, hopefully.
The effort is the basis where the project will be successful or not. I guess everyone is doing well like the team and the investors because they communicate each other and they give what is the best. Expectation to become successful is for real if with effort.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

The project is based on a great idea, which has a great scope. But the team just need some more time to prove their self. And I hope they will succeed very soon.

Right, this is a good project having a good idea as it was created. But people wants proof. Better the team will continue to workhard just to prove what's in the project. I believe in the line Action speaks louder than voice, as the team can show those good and right action then everything will be fine, the process will be smooth. For sure that many investors will invest, support and trust the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:13:35 AM

It is insufficiently simple to us to give funds to developers. Besides we have to support the project both recommend it to acquaintances and popularise it through social networks.
I clearly remember the name of the place of the community. I hope they can get it to me by the end of next week.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

Though it isn't absolutely clear to me, the platform will work how exactly, however I have paid attention that the team works the most part of time for on the project and it promises great expectations.
I absolutely wanted to make the project great but i have no opportunity to be part of the team to make the project better than it should.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

I absolutely wanted to make the project great but i have no opportunity to be part of the team to make the project better than it should.
If you wanted to make the project more productive just support more and rely the everything to the team so that the project will be strong and can stand stilm for longer. Opportunity comes along if they can see that the project is consistently working.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: