Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3032 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

WORBLI seeded a promise for all the token holders with their infrastructure which includes data storage, bandwidth, computing power is made available for all the token holders as they loop the developers to even handle all the security specifications.
In advance I wouldn't begin to claim that the platform will be so successful. It is initially necessary to allow to work to the platform some time and after that to render a sure verdict.

Exactly, it's so early to make a conclusion about the future of this platform since it has alot of things to do and to prove. Your right that we have to give some ample time for the team to work on their platform to really meet to what they are aiming for.
Well you have a point. Its too early to conclude the projects future but as of now  lets settle for the project achievements and progress. They are continuously pushing everything to make everything better and brighter. This will be very interesting and promising project and I am hoping best out of everything.
_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

Hello everyone,

If any of you missed the previous post we did do an update.  The chain is now live and we have pushed back our portal launch until the 21st.  We wanted to take a few minutes to show you that WORBLI has been featured in some of the media lately and thank you all for your support.  Again, if you want to join the conversation and speak to some of the Founders and Dev's please us on Telegram here https://t.me/worblicommunity

WORBLI on Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lukefitzpatrick/2018/11/04/the-driving-force-behind-eos-is-community-qa-with-eos-leaders-from-america-and-europe-to-asia/#29e4b2877906

WORBLI on Hacked

https://hacked.com/the-2-hottest-eos-projects/

We look forward to launching the portal and having you all there along with us.

Links to WORBLI resources:

❇️ Youtube: https://youtu.be/QKAPbJbOdnUW
❇️ Website: www.worbli.io
❇️ Twitter: www.twitter.com/WORBLI
❇️ Steemit: www.steemit.com/@worbli
❇️ Medium: www.medium.com/@worbli
❇️ Facebook: www.facebook.com/worbli
❇️ Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/worbli
❇️ Telegram News: www.t.me/worblinews
❇️ LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/worbli
❇️ Instagram - www.instagram.com/worbli.io

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

Hello everyone,

If any of you missed the previous post we did do an update.  The chain is now live and we have pushed back our portal launch until the 21st.  We wanted to take a few minutes to show you that WORBLI has been featured in some of the media lately and thank you all for your support.  Again, if you want to join the conversation and speak to some of the Founders and Dev's please us on Telegram here https://t.me/worblicommunity

WORBLI on Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lukefitzpatrick/2018/11/04/the-driving-force-behind-eos-is-community-qa-with-eos-leaders-from-america-and-europe-to-asia/#29e4b2877906

WORBLI on Hacked

This is great indeed. I am looking forward for this matter. Well, I am one of those people that missed the previous post the team did an update, gladly that they are very active so this is another one for the like of me. For this, I will in one way with this project since it is getting more popular these days. I am looking forward to the further outcome of the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

-snip-
This is great indeed. I am looking forward for this matter. Well, I am one of those people that missed the previous post the team did an update, gladly that they are very active so this is another one for the like of me. For this, I will in one way with this project since it is getting more popular these days. I am looking forward to the further outcome of the project.
Yeah, most of the project are not quite interactive with the people around here because most of the people are not quite good enough to show their support to the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

As my analysis with WORBLI made me stable as seen there was new changes with their website with more updated information, would like to proceed with my participation but how do i create an account with worbli and how many tokens can i get in the Share drop?
As you come across their official website, do take a look you'll be able to create your account by following the instructions.
1. Confirm your email address.
2. Once Logged in to your WORBLI account, verify your account through KYC/AML etc.
3. After verifying your account, validate your mainnet account by signing your transaction with Scatter.
4. Finally, enter your EOS public key and choose a WORBLI Username with 6-12 Characters.

If you require some assistance try to join in their official worbli telegram account and contact admin and when you contact do check their Telegram id when you PM, just be aware of scammers.
Thanks for your help to help our potential investor gonna invest without no problem that he is facing on. Checking the telegram group of the project is the best solution for now.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

-snip-
Yeah, most of the project are not quite interactive with the people around here because most of the people are not quite good enough to show their support to the project.
I noticed that in projects in which badly there is a communication between the developer and users, the activity and interest in the platform always falls.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:46:54 PM

-snip-
I noticed that in projects in which badly there is a communication between the developer and users, the activity and interest in the platform always falls.
That is the aim of the tean alwats end with the proper communication so that we can see the progress of it. The developer decides and focus of what the platform is being installed. The support that is being shown is the asset so that the team will give more effort in making some improvement of the show.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

WORBLI seeded a promise for all the token holders with their infrastructure which includes data storage, bandwidth, computing power is made available for all the token holders as they loop the developers to even handle all the security specifications.
In advance I wouldn't begin to claim that the platform will be so successful. It is initially necessary to allow to work to the platform some time and after that to render a sure verdict.

Exactly, it's so early to make a conclusion about the future of this platform since it has alot of things to do and to prove. Your right that we have to give some ample time for the team to work on their platform to really meet to what they are aiming for.
Yes, absolutely, they are working very hard on the platform but they need some more time to achieve that goal which they have set it.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

Hello everyone,

WORBLI on Forbes

WORBLI on Hacked

Thanks for taking time focusing on various social platforms for the welfare of me and all the investors who choose worbli as we need that ownership which shows the added reputation of project and a necessity for us to immediately contact and get clarified with all the requirements up to date.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

It is very good that the team managed to place information on the project at a large thematic forum. I think from there also the target audience will come.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

It is very good that the team managed to place information on the project at a large thematic forum. I think from there also the target audience will come.

Right, there are many different ways on how to get the connection from the community. This strategy of giving information on that kind of approach will somehow give them a call from those potential investors and supporters. This team are very creative and hopefully will continue to work with it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

Right, there are many different ways on how to get the connection from the community. This strategy of giving information on that kind of approach will somehow give them a call from those potential investors and supporters. This team are very creative and hopefully will continue to work with it.

I agree, but it is up to the team which to choose.  They should always put in their mind that communication and updates is one of the important part that people wants to know. They need to be active in terms of giving information in order the supporters will stick in the group. Looking forward for the success of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

As my analysis with WORBLI made me stable as seen there was new changes with their website with more updated information, would like to proceed with my participation but how do i create an account with worbli and how many tokens can i get in the Share drop?
As you come across their official website, do take a look you'll be able to create your account by following the instructions.
2. Once Logged in to your WORBLI account, verify your account through KYC/AML etc.
3. After verifying your account, validate your mainnet account by signing your transaction with Scatter.
4. Finally, enter your EOS public key and choose a WORBLI Username with 6-12 Characters.

If you require some assistance try to join in their official worbli telegram account and contact admin and when you contact do check their Telegram id when you PM, just be aware of scammers.
Thanks for your help to help our potential investor gonna invest without no problem that he is facing on. Checking the telegram group of the project is the best solution for now.

The team are keep on giving information on how or where to connect with them. This is very helpful not only on their side but to the extent of the people who supported the platform. Still its our choice if how we are going to follow this project, ther are many ways on how check their progression in the crypto community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedie22

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:03:10 PM

Well definitely nice buddy, the team can  facilitate a good strategies for the improvement of the project. A transparent project team and detailed information about the project is better way to make  everything fair.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

The team are keep on giving information on how or where to connect with them. This is very helpful not only on their side but to the extent of the people who supported the platform. Still its our choice if how we are going to follow this project, ther are many ways on how check their progression in the crypto community.

When we make an analysis it is our duty in my opinion to share the information genuinely for the fellow users which makes their way easy to understand how to proceed with the project along with us moreover project owners are even taking more responsibility with proper instructions for all the fellow participants, feel free to ask information, various teams are even ready to share and guide us.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:50:29 PM

Yes, absolutely, they are working very hard on the platform but they need some more time to achieve that goal which they have set it.
We can obviously see and observed the project that has good management and set of developers because you dan classified them automatically. Good platform and continuously working for updates are the best way to get the good results in the future and result to a more productive beginnings.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

We can obviously see and observed the project that has good management and set of developers because you dan classified them automatically. Good platform and continuously working for updates are the best way to get the good results in the future and result to a more productive beginnings.
If the project team Worbli will keep up their good management strategy and activities, then there will be a lots of more good opportunities that will be awaiting this project as well as achievements towards their way to success.
GromovSer

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

Now an era of communication on means of the Internet therefore I don't see any problems with communication of team and community. It is the self-evident fact.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

Now an era of communication on means of the Internet therefore I don't see any problems with communication of team and community. It is the self-evident fact.
The communication is the most important part of the day long because it is one way of gaining experience and trust in terms of job. The community will lend a hand so that everyone will be able to go for what they aim for.  At this time the communication is too fast and easy way to go.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jedie22

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

-snip-
So far I don't  hear or new updates about the project, but I know they are continuously pushing the project to its limits and were they can bring this project to success. Hopefully they will not stopped until further notice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: