Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:41:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3034 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

No other new news, announcements and updates here in the crypto currency community of the Worbli? Well, this project seems quite right now. What the project doing in this time? Any new plans and actions going on?
WORBLI has also developed an innovative solution to fixing the price of network RAM, removing all volatility. This is invaluable to enterprises who want to accurately calculate the cost of deploying and using services on the WORBLI network.
If such technology is able to be really qualitatively realised, then it will become valid very demanded and the project will find popularity, in my opinion.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:19:17 PM

No other new news, announcements and updates here in the crypto currency community of the Worbli? Well, this project seems quite right now. What the project doing in this time? Any new plans and actions going on?
WORBLI has also developed an innovative solution to fixing the price of network RAM, removing all volatility. This is invaluable to enterprises who want to accurately calculate the cost of deploying and using services on the WORBLI network.
If such technology is able to be really qualitatively realised, then it will become valid very demanded and the project will find popularity, in my opinion.
I agree with you as I saw many interesting projects, but much of them lacked something, some advertizing, and some skilled developers.
_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:00:10 AM

Hello everyone.  We saw a few people asking for updates so we wanted to post another interview with one of our block producers Yves La Rose From EOS Nation.  Things are really heating up as we move towards the launch of our sharedrop portal on the 21st of November.  We really hope you will all stay tuned for that and join us as people come to claim their Worbli tokens.  If you do not have any EOS in the sharedrop we will be announcing a way that you can still procure some soon enough.  We really appreciate our community here in Bitcoin Talk and encourage you to join us on telegram where you can talk to our developers and team members.  We actually hit 3000 members today which we are quite excited about.

On our YouTube channels we will be doing interviews with the team and our various advisers so please feel free to drop into YouTube and give us a subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzJHGK-1utdhj623VYHSprA

In this interview with Yves we talk about the role of WORBLI in the EOS ecosystem.

Find the interview here https://youtu.be/h0ArBf6yzxw

We will keep bringing you the latest updates.  Feel free to reach out and ask us any questions you may have on telegram here https://t.me/worblicommunity

Links to WORBLI resources:

❇️ Website: www.worbli.io
❇️ Twitter: www.twitter.com/WORBLI
❇️ Steemit: www.steemit.com/@worbli
❇️ Medium: www.medium.com/@worbli
❇️ Facebook: www.facebook.com/worbli
❇️ Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/worbli
❇️ Telegram News: www.t.me/worblinews
❇️ LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/worbli
❇️ Instagram www.instagram.com/worbli.io

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

_Worbli
Thanks a lot for the link to this video. I think much it will be interesting to look at this interview, very much it was pleasant to me. I will wait also for further updates.

starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

I agree with you as I saw many interesting projects, but much of them lacked something, some advertizing, and some skilled developers.

The developers here have the experience. This is certainly not the level of BTC or Monero, but not the worst option.
Another thing is that now the market is such that without massive advertising about the project, no one will hear. A lot of dozens go out per day, but only a few get a big community and success, and accordingly money and development.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

Worbli isn't the most compelling name in the world for a project that sets out to change the world Smiley

Hey there guy,

The name WORBLI comes from The "World Blockchain Initiative", but we don't mention it until someone asks!

Take care!  Grin
Well, that's sound a great name where the name worbli comes from! I hope with that name you can make more opportunities for people to make a revolutionary future fintech dapps.

As long as nobody knows where it is coming from, it does sound a bit ridiculous. Maybe you should put the whole term in a visible place.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

Hello everyone.  We wanted to follow up with a few of our most recent interviews for everyone to stay informed.  We are also currently having a token sale on Chainrift.com and the details are below

With our network up and running and our user account not far away, we’ve experienced quite a large increase in demand for our WBI tokens! Developers and members of our community are keen to get their hands on our token so that they can jump right in and begin using and building on our fully operational blockchain with over 30 block producers! The WBI token is a true utility token, representing and needed to access the resources within the WORBLI ecosystem.

In order to cater to this demand and to celebrate our launch and achievements this far, we have decided to hold a token sale with the help of one of our block producers, ChainRift EOS. Via their ChainRift exchange, this sale will occur over a period of a few days, where we plan on offering 70 million of our native WBI utility tokens.

When did the sale start?

The sale started on the 15th of November, 9pm US east coast time, with individuals who submitted our “register your interest” form being granted a slightly earlier access.

Where will the sale be held?

The sale is being held on the ChainRift exchange. You can register and sign up by visiting this link:

https://www.chainrift.com/?R=UEQAo

What will the sale involve?

You will need to register and log in to your ChainRift exchange account in order to access the sale. You will be able to see the current price of the WBI tokens and purchase them at this level. You will also be able to store your tokens within ChainRift exchange platform and you’ll be able to withdraw these into your personal WORBLI user account when we launch this feature on the 28th of November.

This is a fantastic opportunity to jump right in and grab yourself some WBI utility tokens to be used on our incredible network. We hope you are just as excited as us, so save the date and don’t miss out!

If you have any questions regarding the sale (or anything else for that matter), don’t hesitate to ask us in our telegram channel.

https://t.me/worblicommunity

If you have any questions about ChainRift, you can visit their support page by clicking on the following link.

https://chainrift.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Here are a few recent interviews we want to share with you

Domenic interviews with Dallas Rushing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AlEiEC-u1Y

Interview with Todor WORBLI's Director of Blockchain Governance

https://youtu.be/Blpqd3UVblM

Sam interviews with Happy Money Man

https://youtu.be/EeWQlRMfBA4

On our YouTube channels we will be doing interviews with the team and our various advisers so please feel free to drop into YouTube and give us a subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzJHGK-1utdhj623VYHSprA

In this interview with Yves we talk about the role of WORBLI in the EOS ecosystem.

Find the interview here https://youtu.be/h0ArBf6yzxw

We will keep bringing you the latest updates.  Feel free to reach out and ask us any questions you may have on telegram here https://t.me/worblicommunity

Links to WORBLI resources:

❇️ Website: www.worbli.io
❇️ Twitter: www.twitter.com/WORBLI
❇️ Steemit: www.steemit.com/@worbli
❇️ Medium: www.medium.com/@worbli
❇️ Facebook: www.facebook.com/worbli
❇️ Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/worbli
❇️ Telegram News: www.t.me/worblinews
❇️ LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/worbli
❇️ Instagram www.instagram.com/worbli.io

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

A software based solution to a hardware isn't exactly straightforward especially when companies have spent billions for the same shit in their labs too
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

Finding a perfect project is not actually that easy and actually needs a lot of skills to identify them. What i think about this project is that this project can really have a good future ahead as the project has each required ability in them.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Finding a perfect project is not actually that easy and actually needs a lot of skills to identify them. What i think about this project is that this project can really have a good future ahead as the project has each required ability in them.
I can see that there are a lot of peoples who do not actually know that good projects and end up their efforts for scam projects. This project is doing great untill now and i think it can also be a good project in the upcoming future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
chrisridley

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

I can see that there are a lot of peoples who do not actually know that good projects and end up their efforts for scam projects. This project is doing great untill now and i think it can also be a good project in the upcoming future.
I aggree. Also i have faced a lot of scam project before and due to them i lost most of my hardwork. I think that this project is really good and thats why i am actively supporting this project and will do the same untill the end of this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

There is no perfect project. Everybody has its own flaws and what there is, is a project that is holding and managing by a bunch of imperfect development teams that makes the impossible into possible for the better of the project to surpass its limits. A team that Worbli is, can bring the outmost of the project. I am glad to this future of Fintech that has a lots of capabilities to bring more opportubities for the community.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

I aggree. Also i have faced a lot of scam project before and due to them i lost most of my hardwork. I think that this project is really good and thats why i am actively supporting this project and will do the same untill the end of this project.
Exactly this project is not like other ones. The developers are actively working on the project, that's why everyone is keep supporting to the project.
lillobo

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

WORBLI project is proving true on their words and that is the main reason behind why i am here. As this project has a lot of great benefits so i think that more and more peoples should surely get to know about this project and think about giving them a try.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

Exactly this project is not like other ones. The developers are actively working on the project, that's why everyone is keep supporting to the project.
Yes, absolutely Worbli looks promising as well as a profitable project for everyone. Due to this thing they not only get attraction but also support from the investors and community members.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

Yes, absolutely Worbli looks promising as well as a profitable project for everyone. Due to this thing they not only get attraction but also support from the investors and community members.
That is indeed true. This project is not just holding a great platform but has a potential that is made of good collections of ideas and concepts integrated to the whole project that will keep on gaining lots of investors as making the better experience through the future fintech dapps built on Worbli of  the crypto currency community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

That is indeed true. This project is not just holding a great platform but has a potential that is made of good collections of ideas and concepts integrated to the whole project that will keep on gaining lots of investors as making the better experience through the future fintech dapps built on Worbli of  the crypto currency community.
Yes, the project has high potential in their growth. And it seems different and innovative rather than other platforms.That's the reason behind a great community of the investors, which has been supporting the project since very long.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

The team needs to actively communicate with the community as well as investors. And they have to get to know about the problems or queries of the investors.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

The team needs to actively communicate with the community as well as investors. And they have to get to know about the problems or queries of the investors.
In my opinion the team has enough it precisely. Perhaps you are signed not on all resources presented by team therefore you do not see information.
_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

Welcome: WORBLI’s Head of Blockchain Governance, Todor Karaivanov!

Governance is one of the most critical aspects of an organization, particularly in the blockchain industry where complexities around compliance arise. Just like the EOS mainnet, governance will play a major role within WORBLI. Our governance principles are quite different to mainnet, despite the WORBLI network being a sister chain to EOS.

Todor Karaivanov is a video game creator and an EOS governance expert and has joined WORBLI with the challenging task of overseeing all governance matters and decisions. Having spent the majority of 2018 contributing to the EOS Worker Proposal System on governance, he is a key member of this community and has been a driving force in many discussions and decisions within EOS. Todor then saw the potential and challenge with WORBLI and didn’t hesitate to join us as Head of Blockchain Governance.

Todor was very impressed with our block producers and the prospect of managing certain aspects of their operations, saying “WORBLI has been blessed with an extraordinary set of block producers that want to work with us. The best of the best block producers on the main EOS network have decided that WORBLI has a promising future, and chosen to join us. I have long believed that setting the expectations is usually more important than settings the rules. Actually having this amazing group means more to the network than any of the governance decisions we may decide to take in the future.”

Todor will have the important role of overseeing the transition of WORBLI from a centralized body run by an internal foundation to a decentralized entity where the community will be able to make decisions regarding the organization. This is taking place over the coming 2 years.
Todor continued, “ I have been brought in to coordinate the process of decentralization that WORBLI will be going through over the next two years. For those of you who know me, I may often come off as pretty opinionated. I hold strong opinions, but I am also able to change them based on feedback and evidence. I plan to offer many ideas, support them with factual analysis, and ask for feedback and criticism”

With Todor’s passion and knowledge around governance, we know WORBLI is in safe hands with his judgment and advice. He has already been a key part of many critical decisions and it’s safe to say that there will be plenty more where those came from!
Here is an interview Todor did this week about WORBLI’s blockchain governance, KYC, and dispute resolution.

https://youtu.be/Blpqd3UVblM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: