Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3032 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

Worbli isn't the most compelling name in the world for a project that sets out to change the world Smiley

Hey there guy,

The name WORBLI comes from The "World Blockchain Initiative", but we don't mention it until someone asks!

Take care!  Grin
Well, that's sound a great name where the name worbli comes from! I hope with that name you can make more opportunities for people to make a revolutionary future fintech dapps.

As long as nobody knows where it is coming from, it does sound a bit ridiculous. Maybe you should put the whole term in a visible place.

So you're saying nobody, including the developers of the ICO know where the term came from? That does indeed sound a tad tad bit ridiculous lol
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

No other new news, announcements and updates here in the crypto currency community of the Worbli? Well, this project seems quite right now. What the project doing in this time? Any new plans and actions going on?
WORBLI has also developed an innovative solution to fixing the price of network RAM, removing all volatility. This is invaluable to enterprises who want to accurately calculate the cost of deploying and using services on the WORBLI network.
If such technology is able to be really qualitatively realised, then it will become valid very demanded and the project will find popularity, in my opinion.
That is really great indeed! If this will become implemented as soon as possible, it will bring a good outcome and impact for both of us and to the Worbli project as this will gain much attention from the crowd. Such kind level of innovation is enough to gain more attention for the growth of the Worbli community.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

The team needs to actively communicate with the community as well as investors. And they have to get to know about the problems or queries of the investors.
Of course the project team Worbli should keep doing what their responsibles are including to accomodate every crypto people, as to answers all the raised queries and questions regarding the project. This is to tighen up the connection and to have a smooth flow of relationship between the project and its community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

The team needs to actively communicate with the community as well as investors. And they have to get to know about the problems or queries of the investors.
Exactly active communication is very essential to understand the investor's problems. Due to active communication with the community, they will get the idea about the project development stage.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

Welcome to the Todor Karaivanov project! I hope you will be able to improve somehow the platform and to make it even better.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

Exactly active communication is very essential to understand the investor's problems. Due to active communication with the community, they will get the idea about the project development stage.
Yes, they have to answer all the questions which have been raised by investors and community members. The investors have been waiting since for a long time for the answers.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

Yes, they have to answer all the questions which have been raised by investors and community members. The investors have been waiting since for a long time for the answers.
If the team follow activeness towards the community and investors then definitely they will create good bond of relationship between community and them.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

If the team follow activeness towards the community and investors then definitely they will create good bond of relationship between community and them.
Community is always in need of some good and trustable project and as soon as they get one, they start building a positive relation with the project. The same is happening with this project and will surely be the same situation in ahead.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

Regarding user accounts / wallets, besides being protected, can the user request a backup of the private key of that wallet?
lillobo

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

Community is always in need of some good and trustable project and as soon as they get one, they start building a positive relation with the project. The same is happening with this project and will surely be the same situation in ahead.
Even i do keep looking for projects which are trustworthy and can be relied upon which than makes me able to earn a good passiv income by investing into the project as well as joining some bounties.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

Nowadays it is very hard to find a good project. But this project not only seems reliable but also it looks good to make an investment in it. So here we can make a good bond of relationship with this one.

chrisridley

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

Nowadays it is very hard to find a good project. But this project not only seems reliable but also it looks good to make an investment in it. So here we can make a good bond of relationship with this one.
Yes, even i think that this project can be profitable ahead. This project might surely be having some big plans for the future which will give a high pricing for the future of the project.
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

Regarding user accounts / wallets, besides being protected, can the user request a backup of the private key of that wallet?
I guess this is one of the major part.
Also i think that a user should be allowed to request a backup of a private key of their wallet to remove or shift their funds onto.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

I guess this is one of the major part.
Also i think that a user should be allowed to request a backup of a private key of their wallet to remove or shift their funds onto.
Such things as private-key have to be available to copying and preservation by the user only at installation of a wallet.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

I saw that WORBLI started twitter campaign and very much is glad to it. Thanks to such advertizing the project will be able to find new users in the community.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:12:57 AM

Welcome to the Todor Karaivanov project! I hope you will be able to improve somehow the platform and to make it even better.

What is "Todor Karaivanov" and how is that related to the project in any manner whatsoever? Like the word Worbli is causing enough confusion by itself IMO lol
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

What is "Todor Karaivanov" and how is that related to the project in any manner whatsoever? Like the word Worbli is causing enough confusion by itself IMO lol
How personally I know, this person joined the project for its further development. Thumb through the page up and you will see more information on it.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

I saw that WORBLI started twitter campaign and very much is glad to it. Thanks to such advertizing the project will be able to find new users in the community.
Yes, exactly they did it , and they has getting positive response from the users. And due to this campaign how many new users are coming towards the project.

Mikwik

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

Yes, exactly they did it , and they has getting positive response from the users. And due to this campaign how many new users are coming towards the project.
That is indeed good to hear that kind of news in here. Well, that would make a both ends benefits. A benefits from a bounty hunter like me, and a benefits for the Worbli project to gain more popularity and to spread even much widely its information.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

That is indeed good to hear that kind of news in here. Well, that would make a both ends benefits. A benefits from a bounty hunter like me, and a benefits for the Worbli project to gain more popularity and to spread even much widely its information.
Any links regarding the Twitter bounty campaign of the Worbli? It makes me interest to it. I am also one of those crypto people as a bounty hunter in this crypto community. So I want to look out this bounty you are guys talking about.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: