Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the dumping end?  (Read 2075 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

don't lose Cardano which you have for the moment. Although the values are down when want to sell will only give you a loss. just wait some time for the market recovery will come. during this time the market is indeed in good condition and sell and go away will only make the condition worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hondahitomi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

if I think you should stop selling it for a while because the cryptocurrency continues to decline ...
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
Yes, consider a lot of people are still waiting for another ETF deadline and it could give another bad impact to the whole of market. They should be gone but they will be back again if there will be a little recovery in the market. It's a big deal to buy crypto right now consider you don't even know how long it will go.

Then I hope for a bad impact because after that I will put in all my investment money. It should go up from there, what else could hold crypto back? If Cardano hits $0.01 it should be a no brainer right?
Most of the tokens at this moment are all sinking dip and if you happen to invest in them during pump period then you should expect more loses or ready to hold till the dip end. Due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market investors are left with no choice sell off a dipping coin and look for any coin that is soaring to the moon at the moment.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

When old investors get out of the market and people lose faith in it. It will then require a new generation of investors to enter the market. And a new cycle start.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
dominik-t

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

The price of altcoins has already fallen to the level of the spring of 2017 . I think that soon the market should start to grow
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

so I invested in Cardano. the price has really fallen. if I had a dollar, I'd buy it at that price. but it doesn't make sense to sell and buy altcoin.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
It is better if you stay in Bitcoin or fiat for a while because the market for altcoin is still unknown. If Bitcoin rise it is not sure that altcoin will also follow because there are situation that altcoin suffer a huge loss everytime Bitcoin surge.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

Hi, This question very hard to say, only whale know then they end the dumping! in this week altcoin deeply drop, I lose 40% of my fund and now no recovery signal yet.

Definitely as of now the condition of the market is not good. But don't sell your coins and lose your money, wait for your turn the market will not be the same as like now. Have some patience as this is the last quarter of year it will start trending slowly.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

I would not sell the ADA, but just on the contrary I would buy more ADA coins, and in such a way I would reduce the amount of loss.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

It could continue for more than a year and for minor currencies holders it is a bad news. With this situation on the cryptocurrency market its recovery could not happen this or next year and the more people understand that - the more decreasing we will see.
I have bought some coins on January this year, and coins still forming new bottoms , but now I have learnt to  always set stop loss.
There is no pump is coming this year! I get dispersed from the crypto manipulation.
Anyone that bought at that time is losing money but do not get discouraged, it is true that if you are holding your coins you are losing money but if you truly consider yourself a long term holder this is the way of the market to test your resolve, and many people are going to fail this test but those that endure are going to get amazing profits so do not give up in this market and you will surely get rewarded.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

Maybe when the ETF results come (probably 2019) but I believe the real return will be at 2020 BTC halving. (mined BTC rate will be halved. Hence the prices will go up.)
crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

While the crypto market will be lower and lower, but it's not the bottom. Who manages the crypto market? Large sizable whales, and they are still profitable. Angry
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

This question occupies the minds of the entire crypto community. But I do not think that someone will be able to give us an exact answer now.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Just have more patience because for sure things will get better. Everyone is a bit disappointed but luckily it will be all over soon and crypto will have a cool market 

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

You are still on luck yet 25% loss wont really be that deep.How about knowing that some people do even reach out 75%+ loss? For sure you would panic and no one cant really take it on easily. Price movements doesn't always go up and there would be always a bearish market. Dumping will end? Theres no such thing of an ending because you cant call it a market if you don't see stable prices.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

Are you thought that investing in a falling market makes a profit? Now is the time when you need to keep money in the dollar and wait until the market starts to turn green again.
limmousine

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

You are still on luck yet 25% loss wont really be that deep.How about knowing that some people do even reach out 75%+ loss? For sure you would panic and no one cant really take it on easily. Price movements doesn't always go up and there would be always a bearish market. Dumping will end? Theres no such thing of an ending because you cant call it a market if you don't see stable prices.
you are right. 25% of losses are normal and always occur in any investment. look at many people who are frustrated because their assets have dropped dramatically. but keep calm, because the market is always fluctuating and we don't know when this dump will end. for now it is better that you plan to create a new investment and also make anticipation to minimize future losses.
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

As it stands nobody is aware of rock bottom nonetheless, reason shopping for the dip is not inspired at the instant as you will suppose you've got bought the dip, just for it to dip even more, forcing you to hodl longer than necessary. settle for you are a vigorous monger that uses Technical Analyses and fundamentals for your calls
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

so I invested in Cardano. the price has really fallen. if I had a dollar, I'd buy it at that price. but it doesn't make sense to sell and buy altcoin.
Now not only cardano but all will experience a decline and this will be a natural thing to happen and indeed we must be patient in dealing with it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: