Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the dumping end?  (Read 2077 times)
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

No one can say for sure what will be with the market and when we will see some grows. So, play it safe - decide which price is comfortable for you right now and buy ETH, but do iteratively with some time lag (for example a week). And each week revise your comfortable price zone. If price higher, then just wait for the appropriate time.
Basically, you need a strategy. It will help you to eliminate impulsive actions and give confidence. But don't forget to adjust your strategy periodically.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

when there is great good news that might stop the dumps that people do, now they are in doubt's doubts, they are afraid prices will go down. But hopefully by the end of this month the trend will change and the dump will end

Definitely everyone are awaiting for a positive change, still the market is struggling most of them are in panic but I believe this will change and trend for sure. And yes I hope this dumping will end by the end of this month. Change is need on October.

Am I spamming? Report me!
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

I think it's a $ 200 billion psychological border. I don't think it would fall down easily. We're at the point where the market should be.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

Nobody knows. It is hard to predict the market, especially when everybody knows that market is manipulated and we cant normally trade by technical analysis.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
erushin.antony

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

I wait for the termination of the current situation in 2019. Future growth will begin in 2020 and the whole year will proceed.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

ETH drop off is far from over. This has led to the selling of other tokens. In addition, the fluctuation of ETH price is also very large. People earn profits by buying and selling spreads. So. Now no one can guarantee what heights other tokens will achieve. If you've lost so much. It is recommended to wait for market stability.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

dumping is still happening today, although sometimes prices start to improve but this still cannot restore the traders' finances in the market or the holders,
Hopefully by the end of this year there will be a good pump and complete this dumping.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

I think if that happens by next spring.And until then, there will be pumps and dump.Someone very much wants to restrain the market.
Jateng

Activity: 1305
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed

You loss 25% ? Me, I lose more than 75% in less than 1 year because I am holding my altcoin and this coin is not yet recovering amd I do not know if it wil still recover or not. When dumping will end ? I think it is also similar to question when the market will fully recover ? No one can exactly tell when and it is hard to say.

Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
I also thought 10 cents was a great opportunity to buy ADA. but I perceive the fall in price as an opportunity to buy more of this promising coin. so do not worry this coin in the future will bring us a good profit!
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

You loss 25% ? Me, I lose more than 75% in less than 1 year because I am holding my altcoin and this coin is not yet recovering amd I do not know if it wil still recover or not. When dumping will end ? I think it is also similar to question when the market will fully recover ? No one can exactly tell when and it is hard to say.

You are not alone. Many people have lost more than 70% of their money. After all,  many people did not escape in time because of greed, and then fell into a bear market.we should not regret it now.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

Soon, you should not wait until the dump, no one can say when to end this dump. Bitcoin or other crypto are just making price correction because of the last year very long bull run. Just start learning how to read charts and patterns.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

dumping is still happening today, although sometimes prices start to improve but this still cannot restore the traders' finances in the market or the holders,
Hopefully by the end of this year there will be a good pump and complete this dumping.
The panic selling may only take place this month and October everything may end because I am sure October will be the time when many investors return to activity and large investment funds will soon Join this market. Just trust and consider investing right at this moment
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

I think it's a $ 200 billion psychological border. I don't think it would fall down easily. We're at the point where the market should be.
Yesterday, it has been falling to the almost 195 billions. that means there was a lot of possibilities. This will be back again to the trend, when bitcoin gets a very bad news and it will be so easy to the whales to create another manipulation to the market again. This is just a simple theory about that.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

There is an opinion that the bottom of Bitcoin is 5800-6000. This is the limit of the price at which the interest of buyers begins and they do not let prices down. Therefore, we are close near the bottom. But here's to say that the bitcoin can be deployed after the break through 8500. While bitcoin does not come out of the descending triangle in the flat, the Alkkions will not be able to recover

GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

I also think that the market has not yet begun to grow and sales will continue. Therefore, it seems to me that should wait for the bitcoine price below $ 5000 and only after that start buying the Crypto currency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

The dumping have ended already. No one would dump when the price is stabler for six months. The last quarter of 2017 and fist quarter of the 2018 was the time for dumping when people were cashing out their profit. The current market price is due to uncertainty and manipulations. The people holding now are determined patient holders who would even hold it for a couple of years to cash out.
The stage in which everyone was dumping their coins out of panic is over, and you are correct on that, but a lot of people are still dumping their coins because they thought that the price will recover a lot faster and now they are realizing that it may take years for the market to recover and each day it passes they are growing more impatient about this until they finally decide to sell.
erushin.antony

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

it can continue still very long. Nobody knows when it to end. Can be tomorrow or in several years. I hope for a fast outcome  Wink

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Coolnoah

Activity: 246
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

I also wish the dumping ends soon but its hard to believe that some people will still dump even more as the market is badly down.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

Dumping will end as soon as the dumpers realise that they are doing more harms to the market than the good side they are enjoying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: