Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum lowest price  (Read 24699 times)
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

We can see price lower simply if BTC will go down again. Many people think it's impossible by different reasons. But the main reason is manipulation. That's why we can go to $1.5-2k. And in this case ETH will go down also. I'd like to buy more eth by $30. As gift before Christmas

In such sad period, it's hard to set one's order price for ether, maybe I'll buy some at $25.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
I don't know what you're surprised at or what you don't understand. Last year, the crypto currency was inflated to huge heights and it was only a matter of time when it would deflate to the mark from which it all began.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

This happens just like in ethereum and other altcoins like Bitcoin. This year there is the lowest price for ethereum. Indeed this is very surprising for everyone. Very bad this year for cryptocurrencies. With a very low price decline to ethereum. We cannot do anything except just wait for everything to rise.
precisely at the price of Ethereum which is very low then this is a very good time to multiply your assets if you still believe if Ethereum is able to rise again. this is a rare moment because Ethereum is difficult to get down to this low condition if the conditions aren't too bad. but if you don't have the capital to buy Ethereum then waiting is indeed your only choice.

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

It is because of the continuous price reduction of bitcoin, that cause panic sell for the investors holding their ethereum coin. And also some investors are making tether defense and they use ethereum to change to it. 

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

This happens just like in ethereum and other altcoins like Bitcoin. This year there is the lowest price for ethereum. Indeed this is very surprising for everyone. Very bad this year for cryptocurrencies. With a very low price decline to ethereum. We cannot do anything except just wait for everything to rise.

Why cannot we? We can buy or sell, which influence the market in some way. We can discuss the situation on the forum, which also may influence the future of both the market and Ethereum!

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

Don't know really, but it's a good chance to buy now, we can't predict things anyway but since the drop is really bad there might be a chance that it will be over very soon, just think of the fact that you buy a coin less than $100 now that is worth $1K last year, it's a great opportunity now, just don't leave your coin unattended because the volatility of ETH is fast

Yeah, I agree with your opinion. I think now is the right time to buy ETH. Even if ETH reaches $ 50 then I will buy ETH with all my money that I have.

I am also very optimistic about the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that even the current price for ethereum is too low. Therefore, I also buy ethereum as much as possible and have no regrets.Cryptocurrency is the future!And this is an obvious fact.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
Now the market is falling because of the bearish bitcoin market , and actually few people invest in ico , and therefore all Ethereum holders sell

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

I think that by the end of this year the price of Ethereum will not fall below $ 80. Now in general, ETH has begun to grow in price. What do you think the recovery began?
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

Many believe that we are now at the lowest price of Ethereum. The current state may remain unchanged for the next week or two. Further, two options are possible, this is an increase in price by the new year, by about 20% -50% or a fall due to the next panic sale.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

Previously the price was also low, so this is a normal situation and indeed the recovery process of Tehran is very slow. they are more waiting for the market to increase, such as increasing bitcoin and then they will go up too.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

Your observation was right on Ether price going down last year but not to the level it has fallen to this year. Ether really has a lot of challenges in EOS, NTY and XRP and its smart contract is the most attacked as there are new blockchains that are doing 500TPS compare to ether's 7 TPS. But Ether will be undergoing hard fork early next year which will really impact on the fortune of ethereum.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

The minimum price of Ethereum should be between $50 and $70, no less than this value. If it is less than $50, Ethereum will return $10, but this time it won't happen easily. Now I doubt the future of Ethereum. I am not willing to buy Ethereum.

syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

The price falls down due to the fact that they deceive update their network. Many projects leave the ETH network and launch their blockchain due to network congestion. The ETH team is waiting for the turn of the wound, for the release of obneni. Waiting for good conditions. After that the price will go up again.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

the lowest price of ethereum in 2018 occurred a few weeks ago. ethereum prices have fallen and prices have become very cheap, many traders should be able to take advantage of cheap ethereum prices to buy.
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

I think this is common in the crypto world, even though the price falls at the lowest price. because basically the market cannot be controlled by anyone, other than that the current rises and prices fall depending on market demand. the important point for me is where prices fall to the lowest price, it could be when the market rises again the possibility of the price of coins can skyrocket. This crypto is very unique but of high value.

sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

Behind this are the network problems that the team can not solve. As soon as they solve these problems, the price will go up again.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

Perhaps the most important is the number of hackers who stole Ethereum from several exchanges and immediately sold it because it was as if investors were worried to invest in crypto currency because without any security guarantees, other factors might be because the statement from Vitalik Buterin announced the resignation of core team Ethereum

It is difficult to say which price can be the lowest one for Ethereum. I guess the altcoin can continue falling in December. After the winter holidays, when the New Year and Xmas fuss is over, it will start growing.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

With Ethereum all is well, the project is developing, the developers have outlined a block on which the implementation of Constantinople will take place. Let's not jump to conclusions.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

at this time the ETH price really fell, 3 days ago it was only $ 89, but today it rose again to $ 93.
I hope ETH can rise a little more.
I think the reason for the fall of the altcoin is none other than because the BTC is also down, BTC is very influencing the market.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

There are some strong trends behind it. The major trend is whole market declines, and moving by the law of the previous bear/bull cycle. And the supporting of the bear market is the huge amount of ICOs projects which are selling their ETH and dumping the price

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: