Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how long will everyone can wait?  (Read 7391 times)
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

After such situations, when in a few hours BTC lost almost $ 1k, I think that many people had a panic sale, so I would probably say that today people no longer have the patience to wait for something wonderful.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

We don't know when the market will recover because since January we have been waiting and now towards the end of the year, the price of coins is still very low. For people who do long-term trading, they will still continue to wait. But I trade every day so I can make a profit anytime.

I am ready to wait for a very long time. I understand that the market cannot rise so quickly. If it is needed, I am going to hold the cryptocurrencies that I have for two years.
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:14:55 AM

I don’t understand how a person who is constantly waiting for growth can call himself a trader. An experienced trader tries to profit from any change in price and despite the market performance. The market will not constantly grow!

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

For now the wait time is over. We know what has happened and so we don't have to be waiting. We just ignore everything about crypto and move on in life. Just what has happened recent has given me a clue why the SEC doesn't want to have anything to do with crypto because our countries' economy will be burst one day by these so called heavy hodlers of the top coins. They are into a fight and now we the little ones are to suffer the outcome. They don't lose anything after all. This is very serious about crypto if one person can come out and say he will drop the price of crypto and it eventually happens that way.

Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

I think that we have to wait about six months and after starting the global growth

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:16:29 AM

Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

Even now in november, crypto value in the market keep falling too great. Well, i dont know if the bullish market will appear in this year or not.
But i think i can hold my coins for long time, as long i don't have any urgency to liquid my coins. The important about holding is, whether you can afford to lose your money or not. If you can, then you will be able to hold it for long.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

If this year alone Crypto has gotten a lot of developments, both internal and external. Crypto began to be known and known by the wider community in various regions of the world. Crypto also began to be well received by several stakeholders. If the positive developments continue, I don't think it needs to take very long, crypto will soon become a big technology, it will be of great use and great use.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

I'm waiting for the end of 2019. I think the market will start growing not earlier than this time, but for now I just watch it. I really hope for growth.
I also think so, we need to wait about one more year for next big bull run. But also I hope to see at least a small pump before BAKKT launch.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

It cannot be confirmed for this matter how long we wait for the market to rise again, this is indeed a bad situation but we cannot do anything but be patient and wait for the market to rise again, still take this wisely
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

I don't think we'll last long. now absolutely everyone who can not earn anything is slowly leaving the market. and most likely this trend will be still quite large. we really need growth
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

From January until now I still choose to hold. I don't know when the situation will improve. At this time even bitcoin dropped very dramatically. But I believe that bitcoin only takes a moment to go up.
hcf27

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

Now terribly troublesome scenario on crypto the market. Falling of the market continues nine months. Red days do not stop, however the idea in cryptocurrency at Pine Tree State wasn't gone. Growth it'll be obligatory. however no one is aware of once he begins. thus it's necessary to attend and trust!
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

I have been holding a altcoin for a year. In my impression, its price should be in a better position. I hope to wait for it to rise again. The market has entered a cycle. The bull market came even later. I estimate it will take a couple of years to recover. We can only wait.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

In my opinion, the end of 2019 will be the time when pennies will rise, so I think that we should consider before making a decision to invest if we can see that the market will recover. Waiting for more time.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

I'll wait until cryptocurrency successful and everyone will know that what is cryptocurrency, I decided hold it when market start to falling until now, that's mean I really trust it and don't care current market situation, 2019 is a better year for crypto, believe it or not  Smiley
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

Yes, there is no doubt the market is in a pathetic zone we crypto holders never thought to see this scenery. But it is a reality in the crypto world and we have to admit it and at the same, we have to wait patiently until the market turned back. So let's hope for the best and keep patience.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

I think everyone can wait long since the prices of their coins are in low prices because their goal is they want more profit from their holding coins but some of them are getting panic selling and they sell their token right away.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

The assumption that everyone holds their coin for maximum profit is false, as a matter of fact, only few people who believed and trust the cryptocurrency holds their coin in to the future, majority of people just sell their coin for instant gratification!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

I am ready to wait a long time, I have projects in the portfolio that I bought in 2017 and keep until now. If I see a small activity of developers, but the price of bitcoin and Ethereum is kept, I come out with such an asset. If you look at the charts, most of the tokens lost in price to the dollar, but this does not mean that the project is bad.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

As long as the crypto market still survives.We can still wait for it. Cryptocurrencies are never ending with many possibilities to use it in the every aspect of our lives. For now the crypto is on the red line on its prices which is mandated to be functional based by its contents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: