Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:25:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!!  (Read 3019 times)
duyigiu

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

After two consecutive days of falling prices, ethereum finally began to rebound today. And I believe the market is going to grow steadily, and this year's bear market may be over.
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

I think ETH price went up due the ICO boom as more and more ICOs were based on ETH based smart contracts and issuing  ERC20 tokens.Now as the ICO  boom busted the price of altcoins lost their value upto 99% in some cases and demand for ETH is gone down.I think ETH price will go down to where it was before ICO boom.May be under $50 .
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Yes,  we shoudn't be panic.
Eth price is down now,  but i am sure it will be rise again.
Just wait and be patient.
The market is so volatile and it is a normal situation.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool
ETH  price drops due to many ico last year and early this year are selling their eth that being raised during ICO and analyst says this may be drop further since many ico  are holding dth and they want to disbursed it.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.

You are right. We should just stay calm for whatever is down will go up. Sooner or later Eth's value will recover and we will experience a bull run. We just have to wait and see what will happen few weeks from now. For sure this is just temporary. Goodluck with your investments and have a great day! Let's just stay positive and pray that crypto values will have a green train in the coming weeks.  Grin

I also hope for the same, not only because I believe in Ethereum, but also, because I am an Ethereum holder myself, and at this point, I don't have any choice but to believe in it, because if I won't, I won't know what to do. Emotions aside, I say that I believe in it because I know that Ethereum is one of the better coins around in this market. Also, having seen its movements these past years, I know that it has the capacity to get back up. I am very hopeful because, just today, it has gained around 10%, and for me, it's a good sign already that a new day is beginning.
raphyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

i think everybody is shocked at the current price of eth. Touched 170 dollars yesterday and i was jaw dropped. its amazing how such coin will all its utility will still hit such lows. investors must have choked on fear yesterday. the question is will eth return to former glory?. i highly doubt it will hit ath as the ico market which was one of its major drivers is on the decline.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

I dont think ETH is going less then 170 or 160$ this is the best time to invest or cry later because ETH gonna pump to 0.1 BTC or more exactly like DOGE did.
all peoples that didn't baught DOGE at 36 and 37 satoshi because they was thinking it will crash more are crying now  lol  Grin
Many people said that Ethereum would not fall below 900 dollars, below 500 dollars, below 300 dollars, and as a result it fell to 170 dollars. I think that Ethereum may fall even lower, but everything will depend not on Ethereum, but on Bitcoin.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
dntkcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

Ethereum is really good project with actual use cases, I know lot of people hate it because of the slow transaction fees and all but remember this, ETH is the second cryptocurrency after BTC and it's definitely valuable. Lot of people are panicking and dumping their ETH, don't do that. Just wait, ETH will rise.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

Ethereum is one of the coins am holding that has gained my trust. The coin looks promising to me so no matter how low the price will go, I shall never panic.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

If there is a negative news about it, don't panic just sell. you will buy from lower prices, other than this dont sell dont panic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Neredex

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

I think this advice fits in all scenarios. The vulnerability of the crypto market comes with the package. There's no way we can escape from it.
Yes, it gets overwhelming but panic won't solve the problem anyways.
So just stay focused and keep the faith. Don't make hasty decisions and hodl your dearies. Things will get better in due course
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

Maybe it's just a bounce and a bull trap. I expect the growth to a maximum of $ 250, and then we can test the bottom. All this can happen after the decision of the SEC, I believe that we can immediately fall very much after the announcement of the results.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

I like your thoughts and I think the same way. I am sure that when Ethereum will have units it will grow in price several thousand times. I think that it's best to stock up on them as it costs so little because it's a great chance for major earnings.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

Not panicking to sell, am still holding tight and strong because i still believe on cryptocurrency generally because its the future and also eth has potential too.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

Panicking will not do anyone any good at this point, the coins are just in a bear right now and eth seems to be taking most of the heat. What we can do is to hold the coins that we have and do not panic about the price falling. If you panic sell your coins right now and the price ends up going up then you will just end up blaming yourself for it.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

maybe we will all be shocked to know the price of eth decreases rapidly, and especially when eth is at its lowest point. yes surely we will panic and worry and maybe think that eth will die. but we still have to believe in the future of eth and consider rising and falling prices are common in crypto.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:22 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 12:51:03 AM by Clark05

Ethereum drop quickly and the best you gonna do is to relax and wait for pumping. Do not panic because if you panic ethereum will drop more. Why I did not panic? It's because ethereum will only prefer to become the next king and they give chances to buy more ethereum with low price. Invest now and enjoy profit later but if you did not invest maybe in the future you will cry if you see ethereum like 10k upto 20k dollars.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:00:22 AM

this year was a very difficult year for ethereum, ethereum prices declined and are now recovering slowly, I don't panic when ethereum prices continue to fall, because I'm sure eth prices will return above $ 200

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Pbean

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:08:11 AM

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2018/09/what-are-hdms-tokens-and-whats-all-the-hype/
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

It maybe easy to telling peoples don't panic, but the ETH price has dropping way much than the other altcoins.
I wonder what happened in ETH. What will bring ETH price back to normal ? Unless there is no sign of recover, many peoples will keep panic and selling their ETH.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: