Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!!  (Read 3019 times)
Markitty

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:19:37 AM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool

You are right. We should just stay calm for whatever is down will go up. Sooner or later Eth's value will recover and we will experience a bull run. We just have to wait and see what will happen few weeks from now. For sure this is just temporary. Goodluck with your investments and have a great day! Let's just stay positive and pray that crypto values will have a green train in the coming weeks.  Grin

I also hope for the same, not only because I believe in Ethereum, but also, because I am an Ethereum holder myself, and at this point, I don't have any choice but to believe in it, because if I won't, I won't know what to do. Emotions aside, I say that I believe in it because I know that Ethereum is one of the better coins around in this market. Also, having seen its movements these past years, I know that it has the capacity to get back up. I am very hopeful because, just today, it has gained around 10%, and for me, it's a good sign already that a new day is beginning.
no doubt I will freak out when the downturn happened so quickly. In addition to the Ethereum has always been valuable coins and has a high value will be very detrimental to the many people who have the Ethereum.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

if I will never panic bro. precisely now I will use the opportunity to buy etherium and store it until the price rises again. because Panic is not a solution to find a way out. but still passionate about investing to make a profit

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:25:23 AM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.

There is no point in panicking, but you should sit back and carefully analyze the reasons behind this sharp drop. Also, you should make a decision on whether you should continue to hold on to your Ethereum tokens, or convert them to Bitcoin or Tether (USDT).
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:28:47 AM

if I will never panic bro. precisely now I will use the opportunity to buy etherium and store it until the price rises again. because Panic is not a solution to find a way out. but still passionate about investing to make a profit

It's like a seasaw game need not to panic, as BTC and ethereum started trending slowly guys get ready for your turn I believe the last quarter of the year is on slowly and I still believe it will never let us down again.

zhexian

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:29:41 AM

Yes, the current price of Ethereum has fallen very badly. I think we should not panic at this time, we must maintain enough patience. Now we will lose more now. I believe that the price of Ethereum will pick up again.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:34:31 AM

Great speculative ideas with no applicable knowledge sprinkle with prayer suggestion thst should magically turn around cryptocurrency dwindling fortune! Who are these new people in cryptocurrency dishing out stupid advice!
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

Great speculative ideas with no applicable knowledge sprinkle with prayer suggestion thst should magically turn around cryptocurrency dwindling fortune! Who are these new people in cryptocurrency dishing out stupid advice!
We need to deal on our own speculations, there are many ideas that can ruin our concentration and ideas and crypto  but nevertheless what we only need is to be able to cope in every aituations.
Fika15

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:47:58 AM

we can't just relax, maybe if there is a big reason why ethereum continues to decline we have to leave this coin
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:00 AM

Thanks for your wishes  Smiley  Yes, we should not panic about the decrease in price because maybe very soon it may jump to our dream price. Stay calm and wish for the best...

Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

We recommend that you indeed do not panic. but in conditions like today, many needs while the coin prices continue to decline. makes me a little worried, too. because of this decrease in the condition is not getting better, or even deteriorate.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

Eth always able to bounce back and right now eth back into $220. I think the dump is end right now  and btc price is increasing cause of ETF annoucement that would be happening in 30 September. Panic only make you regret, and it would be a big lose and also you will lose opportunity.

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:58:26 AM

Yes, you are right when situations like this don't panic sell because it will make the situation worse and one more, if you sell now then you will also lose the portfolio you have now

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:00:22 AM

panic will not be able to give good results. the market is down it is normal and it does not need to be made to become progressively worse. still, hold to keep it steady and there is no bigger decline. the recovery will come especially to ethereum because this is one of the best assets in the investment.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

Dropping price stopped and we back to the historically-psychological point 200 usd.
Last year for long time ETH price was on 200usd maybe its real price of this old and only promising changes coin

nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:11:55 AM

if you've read my previous comment, i told that eth will going up soon. As you can see, ETH stoped dropping, it kept price at 165 usd, and now its at 220 usd. mean eth pump 33%. Just wanna say, now you sell eth, you will get not so much, so, let keep your belief into ETH, you'll get more, let hold and sell at 500$

tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

you are right not need to panic,ethereum is a good potential coin after btc and i think its good time to buy and hold more ethereum,market will be recover soon and there will be a lot of growth
JQCrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

I regret to not buy ETH at $170. Now it is $220. ETH is recovering very fast.
I still believe that ETH will dump again. Let's wait to buy ETH at $150 or $120
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:43:20 AM

but now eth prices have increased, and now eth prices have been above $ 200 after a few days ago had experienced a very drastic price decline and even the price was at $ 170, whether this price will continue in the long run long or not, or instead it will be like previous increases that only lasted in the short term.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

I agree with your, right now every cryptocurrency especially ETH is recovering fast. Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency, it may be a start of another bullish run. Those who have weak hands will suffer. So we should not be in panic because even if you sell all your crypto right now, all you will have is loss. So better hodl and wait for the right time to sell it. Don't be afraid, if you study crypto you'll know that it will stay for a long time and whales will not make the market die.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

Indeed it's not easy to panic with declining ethereum happens. This is because the price of the ethereum will always go up and down. Thus I feel by getting down the price, then it will be more and more the hodl. so the more difficult getting the ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: