Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!!  (Read 3014 times)
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

Yes this is right, don't panic and we need to be calm. Just to be sure that we need to be aware for all the scammers. Because they are one of the reason why the market dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:19:45 AM

The ethereum price as of now was $88 it was dropped quickly but i'm still believing of ethereum that it can recover again by the end of this year so don't get any panic and continue to hold your token in order to get your dream profit sooner or later.
MrPeriklis

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

"Do not panic" lol. Have you heard any of the presentations of ETH employees live? I'd panic if I were you.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

It's very easy to say that don't panic but it's very hard to believe. But crypto market is something which nobody can predict. Deep inside , we all know that this may happen , so there is no need to panic. Now , market is at it's low , tomorrow it will rise again.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:08:28 AM

The ethereum price as of now was $88 it was dropped quickly but i'm still believing of ethereum that it can recover again by the end of this year so don't get any panic and continue to hold your token in order to get your dream profit sooner or later.
it looks like your expectations are too excessive, this year the market is unlikely to recover. Market recovery takes a long time, the possibility of market recovery will occur in the next 1 to 2 years.

and we must be patient for that.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

We have to wait for the market to recover as it will happen sooner or later but it will and no one can judge the timing of that happening. Don't panic as these conditions were arise before also but the market recover every time and make new highs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:43:36 AM

I am ready to lose everything, so I will stand to the end. I believe in cryptocurrencies and I believe that the market will definitely recover, so I do not panic and I am determined to win.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

can not be denied that many people are panicking with the current state of eth, even now eth prices are below $ 100 and until now the price has not been recovered as well as other crypto coins that have not experienced recovery and even now are still experiencing price reduction. It is preferable for especially eth coin holders to continue to hold coins that they still have in the longer term, while waiting for market recovery to occur.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:53:36 AM

ethereum back down deeper and certainly many will doubt this is to expect a rise. waiting for the recovery that many people say is happening later this year but in fact, quite the ethereum increasingly falling. with this may be a good idea to stand or go in with some capital to start again from the ground than just silence and saw a decrease.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

If I believe in your point of view, I am now bankrupt. I sold all the Ethereum in September. My way is correct. Now I am shocked by the price of Ethereum! It will return $70! I don't know how many investors in Ethereum are going bankrupt, which is really unwilling to see.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

We are waiting for the long-awaited update, I hope due to this at least to 150 the price will rebind.
In fact, I sincerely hope that the project will release high-quality add-ons that will solve most of the current problems. After all, if this does not happen, then eth will lose confidence because a poor-quality product with such competition is equal to death.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

yeah, i believe ethereum price will recover but i think not in this year my friend
i know crypto is unpredictable , but its hard to be true if the price of ethereum will recover again by the end of this year as you said above

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

The usual tips which are not supported by any facts. Ethereum will definitely grow, a lot of projects have already been done and will be done on this platform. It is necessary to wait for a bullish cycle.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

You have lost a lot of money now, you don't understand the cryptocurrency market, and you are too optimistic about Ethereum's judgment. Although I didn't buy Ethereum, my coins also dropped, so selling coins is sometimes correct.

Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100