Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!!  (Read 3014 times)
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool

Well this write up is a quite encouraging one especially for ethereum investors. I hope this whole market situation can be wrapped up quickly because it is quite discouraging especially for those who are just joining the crypto community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

Ethereum do not stop falling. It is possible that he will really drop to $ 10. I very much hope that it will not come to this. And in the near future will be growth.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

Many began already a panikov at the sight of the price of eth lower than 200 dollars. It was such to itself the psychological mark in the heads of people. Out of thought that low price it is simple to fall cannot.

mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Thank you for keeping this positive attitude. But what I want to say at the moment is that no good news can promote the rise of ETH price. At present.The market is very negative.

blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

actually the price is dropped a lot, just hope it's a temporary thing i think it goes back to acceptable values by the end of the year

free space pm if interessed
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:49:13 AM

I really feel sorry for people who were not patient enough to keep holding. Their money got wasted. They should have been more patient. Anyway, nobody should panic or be afraid of the price or market. I mean, failing is natural. You cannot win from the first time. You need to fail many times in order to have a good result in the future from your failed experiences. That's why you need to be calmer and wiser about any decisions you make.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
Lol...Your signature though. Which one is Ethereum Limited (ETHL) again?

It's quite embarrassing that a coin such as ethereum with so many ongoing activities on its platform can crash below believability is astounding. Eth @ $195 now after climbing $1,400+ is scaring. However, I ain't pessimistic that it won't rise again and surpass its ATH. But it's going to take a very long walk getting there.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

It is difficult to remain calm when every day the price of ethereum is less and less. But I'm trying. This is all very strange. I don't think that because of the loss of people's trust in ICOs, the price of eth could suffer so much.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

It's crashing. $187 at the moment and there are no strong resistance to put it hold unless we see an overall rise in crypto price.
Such condition is totally due to the excess of ethereum as the number and rate of investment in ICOs are decreasing while the amount of ETH increasing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

anil_saini01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

To sum up, the current market situation is in itself not good. People has no confidence in any coin except btc and few alts and are just pulling out their money and this is just causing market to fall more & more. ETH is also affected due to this. Just give some time and it will surely rise again.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

Panic makes things worse, People are now waiting for the opportunity to sell ETH and make ETH unable to go up 200$ in recent days. Now ETH continues to dump and only 185$ we will soon see 150$ if this situation continues
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

It is very hard not to panic as the ethereum loses value bigly on the daily. This will bring about loss to a loss of people who will fall victim of panic sale and make big loss. Some will take advantage of that and earn so big when the price bounce back to the rise.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

The fall of Ethereum is the time to get panic.
Like me i am in the market everyday and i am getting panic to buy more ETH.
As the coin drops more, i do buy more.
That is a good thing to do than to do panic selling.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

In times like this wherein the price of ETH drops sharply, don't panic and keep on holding them. ETH is the second largest digital coin, so it will definitely recover. As of now, the price has stabilize under $200.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Why would anybody pray? Do you really think God (who doesn't exist) cares in the slightest how much money you make from Ethereum? Do you think he's going to change the future just to increase the price because you prayed for it? The only thing that can save Ethereum now is a surge in attractiveness, however that doesn't appear to be coming soon so expect the worst.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

Crypto market is driven by the emotional feelings of the people. This is not like forex market. So we cannot expect any accurate predictions about crypto. This is true for the ETH too. Experts predicted that the market will not come to this level. But it happened. So now it is better to wait and see what will happen.
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

I agree with the "don't panic" part, panic selling ends up resting value to the coin you are dealing with, and that will only cause that the price of ethereum keeps dropping.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

It is very difficult to relax when you are looking at the market especially to the price of cryptocurrency like ethereum. As far as I know on the pass previous month it is the lowest prices of ethereum that has ever been recorded it was already reach at $200 below. That's why it is very unnecessary event for all crypto enthusiast and also we can't control panicking on this situation. But we need to stay positive and always trust ourselves that we can surpass for this.
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

right, panic won't make ethereum back to normal. what needs to be done is to be patient and stay calm because this condition will definitely pass quickly. if you panic it's better you take a vacation to refresh your mind.
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

It's good to see that you are trying to console yourself that Eth will reach new highs again: it's over; gone are those days; Ethereum graphs don't indicate that, Eth has been declining since the beginning of the year; it's not something which started now; the next thing when you open your eyes; it will be trading @ less than $10 the next $1; no offence brother but dump now and stop consoling yourself! Look:

There is no more hope.  Since the beginning of the year; look at the graph and tell me if there is still hope?

$186.23 at the time of writing; whats next?

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: