Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETH dropped quickly ?? do not panic!!!  (Read 3015 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

Thank you for your suggestion. For an experienced digital crypto investor, the current market is nothing. Grin

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
suigeneris01

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

Anyone that says he or she is unmoved by the present decline in price then the person is a liar, you wouldn't expect anyone that invested in the system to not be perplex about the present situation. I am so so much in panic but that doesn't mean am ready to sell off my altcoins but am afraid if the system is going to recover soon.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

I think this advice fits in all scenarios. The vulnerability of the crypto market comes with the package. There's no way we can escape from it.
Yes, it gets overwhelming but panic won't solve the problem anyways.
So just stay focused and keep the faith. Don't make hasty decisions and hodl your dearies. Things will get better in due course.
torreun

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

I personally agree with you very much. If you don't see your post today, I almost forgot that I still hold Ethereum. The price of the cryptocurrency market is very normal. I am patiently waiting for Ethereum. Recovery, when will I reach my ideal price, I will sell my Ethereum, I believe that good luck is in the near future.
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

The price therefore falls-because there is too much panic. Now everyone is eager to sell the Ethereum as soon as possible. I will not sell my eth, I'll wait for better times
gloomyz

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
3. Don't forget to pray !! of course you also have to do business.
thanks. success for everyone in this forum. Cool Cool

You are right. We should just stay calm for whatever is down will go up. Sooner or later Eth's value will recover and we will experience a bull run. We just have to wait and see what will happen few weeks from now. For sure this is just temporary. Goodluck with your investments and have a great day! Let's just stay positive and pray that crypto values will have a green train in the coming weeks.  Grin
yes right, we need more people to be calm because more and more are panicking then ethereum prices will go down, but calm people can also affect the market to stabilize.

and don't forget to pray as you say
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

This is just a temporary correction followed by an increase in the price of eth now you have a great opportunity to buy it !
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

The reason why the price of ethereum has fallen so much is that there is a lot of money out of the market. You do not panic, but all my investments are on Ethereum. I've lost a lot of money this year. Ethereum should gain value as soon as possible. If prices do not rise, I can go bankrupt.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

a few days ago many people talked about the decline in the price of the ETH, which currently touches the price of $ 194 in the marketcap. I just want to say:
1. Don't panic !! because it will only aggravate the situation, stay calm and take care of your health.
2. hope this is only temporary and plant positive thoughts that there will soon be warm news that will bring ETH back up fast.
Yes, we really shouldn't be alarmed because our panic may indeed make things worse. But we don't panic doesn't mean that everyone can do it. This is a very common problem. We can't stop it. What we need to do now is to minimize our losses.
Or you can ignite marijuana for yourself and wait quietly.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

I can't believe it. The ETH price is reduced drastically, there is no sign of rise. It's scary, when property is losing value. What made the ETH such a discount?

The overall crypto market is affected, it is not solely the problem of ETH. As mentioned in OP, stay calm and take a breather.

You right. Together with the drop in the price of the etherium, the entire market also fell. There is no sense to focus only on the price of the Ether. Similarly, the reverse is true, when the price of the ether starts to grow it will happen with the growth of the whole market.
microsoftek

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

prayers here will not help, and in general little that we can. nobody wants to keep the etherium on such a market and I think it will go down lower. one good news on the coin does not give anything, you need to wait for global positive news
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

This is the risk that they are talking about when i first enter into cryptocurrency and it is now a reality that a coin's value may drastically fall to almost no value at all. I have some eth and i have no plan on selling them because i believe that recovery is coming soon.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

It has just hitted 170! How can i stop panic? I wish i hold part of fiat money in order to buy this deep,but unfortunately eth is dropping and I hold all of my funds in eth and altcoins.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

Just chill ,there's some asshole in the market purposely do this kind of move
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

Fortunately, the $300 ETH has been replaced by USDT, otherwise my losses will now be more serious. Such a market almost makes everyone panic. If you don't panic, it means you have to lose more money.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

Who have money now is time for invest more in eth and other..must grow all..this is too low prize for too quality coins..
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

Yes, we don`t need to panic. We need to buy coins and support the crypto by this. Everything will be okay, so be patient with your profit.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

I really agree with you, because it seems that this always happens every year, we must be prepared for the green market by buying it now

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

Do not need to panic, stay calm. Ups and down is the part of the market. Ethereum is the second place in the cryptocurrency market as we know that ethereum has huge potential as  there is lots of successful ICO already implemented on an ethereum blockchain, and I hope it will rise back and will show its strength again.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

Yes, the price of the cryptocurrency market is very normal. I personally think that the price of the Ethereum is falling because the entire cryptocurrency market is falling. I am patiently waiting for the recovery of the encryption market. I believe Ethereum. The price will rise again as the encryption market recovers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: