Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era  (Read 51843 times)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

The platform stated that by using this Era Swap wallet, the user or customer can swap tokens without needing any exchanges to complete the transaction. It means this wallet is a user to user transaction which is I think more convenient compare to other wallet wherein more costly when it comes to transaction fee.
With their own e-wallet we may assure that our token are safe with them, good idea many investors want to secure their investments which this campaign has.
Yeah I believe that those e-wallet based project like Era Swap is always have a good and strong security measures since we are talking about money. As far as I can see, the team have an efficient way to advertise and campaign their platform and it is a good thing.

If you come to think of it, wallet service is very indemand. I mean a wallet service that has a strong security that even the best hacker cant infiltrate it. There are many wallet that is still trying to fight the threat of hackers , hopefully the team era swap are prepared to this kind of problem.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

I wonder why the devs and the team of Era swap chose to have a 3 phase in to their crowdsale . Can somebody explain what is the importance or advantages of having 3 phase of crowdsale?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

I wonder why the devs and the team of Era swap chose to have a 3 phase in to their crowdsale . Can somebody explain what is the importance or advantages of having 3 phase of crowdsale?

becuase eraswap give all of us a chance to buy with a big discount every phases have a different percent of bonuses so its up to us if we going to buy now or later.

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

There are many wallets nowadays that have been infiltrated by some hackers, I heard some news about one popular wallets that has been hacked eventhough that wallet has a solid security.

How or what are the thing you will do to prevent hacking of wallets and for able for some users to feel safe using era swap wallet?
Scam and hacking has been spread around in cryptocurrency and the Era swap technology are really serious about making the privacy and security of an individuals wallet through their product Eraswap offers a multi factors authentication with biometric also for security thus the private will only.be stored on the users.

Believe it or not , Im not doubting that multi factors authentication will work , but well I just want to be fully secured and need to become pedant and meticulous in choosing wallet now . I hope era swap can give me a wallet that even the best hacker cant hacked.
Well, they'll probably do those things as they are with some of the best developers and companies that have been known for a highly secured wallet. They will not allow their investors or users to get hacked.

Do you know some companies that already helping this Era swap team? I just want to read about the private companies who partnered to the devs of era swap .

As of now they dont have any updates about who partnered with the team. But since they are confident to undergo in blockchain I really believe they have now private investors who fully supports the Era swap project.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Joining era swap is the best for us freelancers and other normal users who do online transactions as they make every transaction very convenient. They also gives us a chance of getting more take-home money from our work.
Yes, I believe Era swap has a lot of partners and investors the company/project will be successful soon, self-sustaining and will generate profits.

I dont think they have many partners now who support this kind of project. I could say that wallet service is in demand nowadays. But because of that it really affects the potential of every project that wanted to start . Some investors now wanted to see first the full potential of the product/application before investing.
I know they have big private investors who partnered and support the ICO from start to finish. Its just that they dont tell the people  , atleast not yet . Lets just wait and see if the big companies that related to wallet service will be their partner in the future.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Joining era swap is the best for us freelancers and other normal users who do online transactions as they make every transaction very convenient. They also gives us a chance of getting more take-home money from our work.
Yes, I believe Era swap has a lot of partners and investors the company/project will be successful soon, self-sustaining and will generate profits.

I dont think they have many partners now who support this kind of project. I could say that wallet service is in demand nowadays. But because of that it really affects the potential of every project that wanted to start . Some investors now wanted to see first the full potential of the product/application before investing.
I know they have big private investors who partnered and support the ICO from start to finish. Its just that they dont tell the people  , atleast not yet . Lets just wait and see if the big companies that related to wallet service will be their partner in the future.

If what you say and feel is true then it will be a good for the project Era swap that there are partners and companies who always got their back whether a success or fail .
Just a bit advice I guess it could help the Era swap if they publicized and tell to people some companies who support them , just for the hype and to get more trust to other investors.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

Does the team has a back up plan if they cant hit or reach the target amount needed to start and produce the application? I saw some project that conduct an ICO and hit just the soft cap and failed to reach the hard cap.

I am sure that before they decided to do enter to a blockchain they carefully  study all the possibilities that can happen and confident that this project will work. They make sure that the plan will work as they wanted to be.
Well majority of ICOs entered blockchain to come up to have investors who will believe and trust the projecf.

Yes, I understand that Ico entered blockchain to attract more investors and making funds that can help them to create and build their application. What Im asking is that "what if" the team failed to collect enough funds to ICO ? Does the team still continue making it? Or do they extend their ICO a little longer?

Well as far as I know if the ICO of one project failed to collect enough funds then the team always decide to not continue doing their product. If in the ico the project failed then its enough evidence that the project or application has no potential to compete to the market.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

This project gives a new experience for the freelancers to make their payments faster and efficient with the use of cryptocurrency and to elimitnate middle man fees.
That is totally and absolutely true! It really helps many people especially in transaction of payment as well as it somehow prevent people from getting fraud or being scam to those people who take advantage to others.
You're right! Reducing middle man in our industry is such a great help. Other than the problems with transactions between the freelancer and customer. They would also help you give more jobs through creating your account and they will adverte your profile to platforms that many companies or users are looking at.
So its means no tax because no middle man issue.?  Because this transaction is person to person. Ifs that there still a fraud or scammer people will try. So we need a pure security .

I know some wallet who is successful and still working and trusted by many users. P2p or person to person is very risky but it will less the risk if every users need some ID verification , in this case you can run after to people who will scam you .

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

What are the plan of the team to lessen or eliminate the threat of hackers to their application? Do you have any plan or application that can block the hackers?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

This project of Era swap is really reliable to everyone. One of their platfom goal is giving everybody a notice and idea about blockchain technology now a days
Era swap platform.has the basic foundation about cryptocurrencies and blockchains which will help peole to understand and Learn the basic fundamentals on it..
Era Swap really in demand when we are talking about Freelance and give people a security awarenes.

Does the team have updates on how they will resolve the threat in stealing or infiltrating of accounts? I hope they update us on how the team will fight against hackers so that we can be fully feel secured.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

This project gives a new experience for the freelancers to make their payments faster and efficient with the use of cryptocurrency and to elimitnate middle man fees.
That is totally and absolutely true! It really helps many people especially in transaction of payment as well as it somehow prevent people from getting fraud or being scam to those people who take advantage to others.
You're right! Reducing middle man in our industry is such a great help. Other than the problems with transactions between the freelancer and customer. They would also help you give more jobs through creating your account and they will adverte your profile to platforms that many companies or users are looking at.
So its means no tax because no middle man issue.?  Because this transaction is person to person. Ifs that there still a fraud or scammer people will try. So we need a pure security .
The platiorm is really convincing and all we need Because cryptocurrency is really in demand  giving us a very convenient and easy way of crypto transaction plus the low transaction fees

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Look forward for more productivity with Eraswap. Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
Visit for more: https://eraswaptoken.io
Yes this kind of platform is really helpul now a days an easy and convenient way in any kind of transaction and because many people are already using cryptocurrency plus the low rate of transaction fees
That is really true! Era Swap will definitely be very useful and helpful to all the people especially in different kind of transaction. It will make transaction more convenient and easier not the way we are having right now.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

The platform stated that by using this Era Swap wallet, the user or customer can swap tokens without needing any exchanges to complete the transaction. It means this wallet is a user to user transaction which is I think more convenient compare to other wallet wherein more costly when it comes to transaction fee.
With their own e-wallet we may assure that our token are safe with them, good idea many investors want to secure their investments which this campaign has.
Yeah I believe that those e-wallet based project like Era Swap is always have a good and strong security measures since we are talking about money. As far as I can see, the team have an efficient way to advertise and campaign their platform and it is a good thing.

If you come to think of it, wallet service is very indemand. I mean a wallet service that has a strong security that even the best hacker cant infiltrate it. There are many wallet that is still trying to fight the threat of hackers , hopefully the team era swap are prepared to this kind of problem.
I think they're already prepared and could possibly preparing for it as it's the main and should be their number 1 priority as we are talking about money of the clients/users. And no doubt, they're already enhancing the security of using their platform and I think, that will become successful.

Cypto_nomics

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

What distinguishes you from other marketplaces? What are your key advantages?

As you can see that we are not only building a marketplace but a complete ecosystem to make this marketplace operate to it's fullest. We have covered all the important factors to make this marketplace self sustainable. Most of other marketplaces focus on one product and leave the other components which can be a hindrance in long run. Please read our Whitepaper to get an understanding of all the necessary components that we have included to build a marketplace and it's ecosystem.

You can find our Whitepaper here: https://eraswaptoken.io/pdf/era-swap-whitepaper.pdf
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
https://icomarks.com/ico/era-swap-token
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

Good news Era Swap is gaining popularity on Facebook and Twitter. Also, its rank on Icomark is 7.9 quite an average status of Era Swap.
that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

that true I check on that too, 7.9 is a high number in ranking. despite that, the platform is very useful to everyone using exchange and wallet. they offer low transaction fee so I guess it will be a success.
well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people

lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

Look forward for more productivity with Eraswap. Check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
Visit for more: https://eraswaptoken.io
Yes this kind of platform is really helpul now a days an easy and convenient way in any kind of transaction and because many people are already using cryptocurrency plus the low rate of transaction fees
That is really true! Era Swap will definitely be very useful and helpful to all the people especially in different kind of transaction. It will make transaction more convenient and easier not the way we are having right now.
rwownthat was really great on ofnthe goal of era swap is to provide a very convenient service to offer the user and having this kind of platform is reaply helpful for most people it will he less hassle and stress-free by using this product of eraswap some of the transaction will be going to smooth

aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

well having 7.9 rate ranking on icomark is not a bad thing its quite good proof that the platform od eraswap has gained interest to people and make a good impression on it they must really have seen the product of how it can benefit and what it can offer great services to people
that is impressive getting a good remals on the icomark is quite good having 7.9 ratings are fair enough or i would say its really great and i think the popularity of eraswap is getting more bigger and bigger and its gaining more supporters and investors

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

which made me wonder if it was on the ICO bench list, it was the best ico verification agency for this year. Of course it's not just a score but what I hope this project can have a big effect on blockchain development and provide maximum security. Good luck team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: