Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huawei F100 VU9P FPGA Mining Cards now Available  (Read 2120 times)
Ivanetadichk

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

25000 pounds for a 6 machine rig... on a presale in a bear market with no escrow or trust test.

Apart from the naked scam risk, what does anyone believe the ROI would be?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

What about updates?
Monero will fork next month with new algo probably and it should destroy FPGAs...

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
gsrcrxsi314

Activity: 367
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

What about updates?
Monero will fork next month with new algo probably and it should destroy FPGAs...

The beauty of an FPGA is that it’s FIELD PROGRAMABLE!

Any forks will just need a new bitstream. Takes work yes. But not impossible like an ASIC. Very similar to how a fork requires an update to your GPU mining software, it’s no different really.
Bithash Mining (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

What about updates?

The beauty of an FPGA is that it’s FIELD PROGRAMABLE!

Any forks will just need a new bitstream. Takes work yes. But not impossible like an ASIC. Very similar to how a fork requires an update to your GPU mining software, it’s no different really.

^^^ what he said
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

Red flags all over.

Biggest one, they claim to have dev boards but refuse to send one to Phillip to prove they are legit.

No escrow. GL getting money back from empty accounts.

Whitefire-yi reverse psychology, blabla you don't have to buy muh stuff. Shitty attitude. I wouldn't buy from these guys if they were legit.

The only red flag I see is a new BCT account? Is that all that really matters? Forgive me for defending against unsubstantiated claims. Maybe check out our facebook? Or Ebay feedback? How about give me a call? Lets talk Smiley

To be honest, you are kind of wasting your time responding to every criticism and accusation.  Even the guy who runs SQRL has quit updating his thread because its just full of repetitive questions and complaints, and this started before the guy even took money from anyone!  Many people question new vendors (rightfully so) because so many people have been burned by new companies and established companies alike.  You've posted addresses, vat numbers, take credit cards, etc, there is not much more you can do.  Like you said, people either believe you or they don't  Grin Grin Grin Grin

One thing I would say though to help your cause, would to give more specific information as to when these will ship.  Like when you will receive them, are delays anticipated, etc. As Phil said, these things always seem to be delayed!
Bithash Mining (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Red flags all over.

Biggest one, they claim to have dev boards but refuse to send one to Phillip to prove they are legit.

No escrow. GL getting money back from empty accounts.

Whitefire-yi reverse psychology, blabla you don't have to buy muh stuff. Shitty attitude. I wouldn't buy from these guys if they were legit.

The only red flag I see is a new BCT account? Is that all that really matters? Forgive me for defending against unsubstantiated claims. Maybe check out our facebook? Or Ebay feedback? How about give me a call? Lets talk Smiley

To be honest, you are kind of wasting your time responding to every criticism and accusation.  Even the guy who runs SQRL has quit updating his thread because its just full of repetitive questions and complaints, and this started before the guy even took money from anyone!  Many people question new vendors (rightfully so) because so many people have been burned by new companies and established companies alike.  You've posted addresses, vat numbers, take credit cards, etc, there is not much more you can do.  Like you said, people either believe you or they don't  Grin Grin Grin Grin

One thing I would say though to help your cause, would to give more specific information as to when these will ship.  Like when you will receive them, are delays anticipated, etc. As Phil said, these things always seem to be delayed!

Yeah you are probably right, I understand that people need to be careful and I am open to criticism as long as not off the cuff. Calling someone a scammer etc... without actually doing any research is just lazy.

Those are fair questions - We have been told that the boards will ship 6 weeks after the group buy has closed. We have said 6-8 weeks to allow for slippage. If we do not deliver within 8 weeks then I will be happy to refund anyone. We have an office in Shenzhen and a director who is very good friends with a Huawei employee, I can't say who for obvious reasons. On this basis we do not expect any major delay.
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
Merited by CjMapope (1)

hype-hype-hype.
Nowadays ONLY hardware manufacturers and distributors making money in crypto mining sphere.
Bithash Mining (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

hype-hype-hype.
Nowadays ONLY hardware manufacturers and distributors making money in crypto mining sphere.

Our farm is still profitable and FPGAs are still profitable - you can achieve as high as 30 x 1080ti on some algos for 300w or less. Depends how you're doing it I guess
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

You want to talk to thousands of potential clients instead of sending one demo board to trusted member?  Huh I don't get it. if it was legit and has demo board with all mentioned algos available I know what I would do for sales to explode.

cryptolumos

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

Any NA group buys coming?
Bithash Mining (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

Any NA group buys coming?
NA?
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

No demo, refusing to send a board (that will be shiped back to the company after tests + videos) to a very highly trusted and estimed member, I don't care what the company is, I smell red flags and scam. Period.
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

No demo, refusing to send a board (that will be shiped back to the company after tests + videos) to a very highly trusted and estimed member, I don't care what the company is, I smell red flags and scam. Period.
+1

skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

A trusted member doesn't add any value to it.

If its a new board, I can understand. But its not.

As an escrow isn't needed as I am going to pay with a credit card, for a product that does have a P/N and an official warranty I really don't see the point
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

As an escrow isn't needed as I am going to pay with a credit card, for a product that does have a P/N and an official warranty I really don't see the point

Do you know the seller ? Have you seen the actual product ? Coz I can't find anything about a "Huawei F100" wether on taobao or JD or alibaba. I even tried with chinese caracters, there's nothing.
Nothing either on huawei's website: https://www.huawei.com/en/search/?lang=en#currentPage=1&resLang=en&searchType=www_all&searchString=f100

Huawei have an FP1 based on VU9P.

gsrcrxsi314

Activity: 367
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

Do you know the seller ? Have you seen the actual product ? Coz I can't find anything about a "Huawei F100" wether on taobao or JD or alibaba. I even tried with chinese caracters, there's nothing.
Nothing either on huawei's website: https://www.huawei.com/en/search/?lang=en#currentPage=1&resLang=en&searchType=www_all&searchString=f100

Huawei have an FP1 based on VU9P.

Reading must not be your strong suit.

Posted on the first page.

https://e.huawei.com/cn/products/cloud-computing-dc/servers/pcie-ssd/fpga
Bithash Mining (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

Why would we send a board to someone with no experience mining with FPGA or Verilog experience? You need to understand what this is before making accusations. If you don't want to purchase then fine, no-one is forcing you to.
chup

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

Why would we send a board to someone with no experience mining with FPGA or Verilog experience? You need to understand what this is before making accusations. If you don't want to purchase then fine, no-one is forcing you to.

Why would You like to collect money from someone with no experience mining with FPGA or Verilog experience?

Bithash Mining (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Why would You like to collect money from someone with no experience mining with FPGA or Verilog experience?

We aren't. If you don't know either then please do not buy (or troll). For those who have read up on FPGA mining and looked at our website, we are happy to provide assistance.
chup

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:30:48 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

We aren't. If you don't know either then please do not buy (or troll). For those who have read up on FPGA mining and looked at our website, we are happy to provide assistance.

Than delete this thread and try selling at Verilog forums...
If You are new to this forum, than You should call older member to stand by You. In this case by sending prototype to him in order to confirm Your claims. Refusing to do that is accepting risk of being labeled as scammer and that will ruin Your sales here. Unless You are scammer and satisfied with any income from inexperienced forum members....

EDIT: spell correction

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: