Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:39:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain replace bank?  (Read 4151 times)
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:16:26 AM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

Blockchain is not intended to replace any banks. Besides, all banks are regulated business industry while blockchain is not due to the system was decentralization. So, they can never be together as one unless one of them change their system. But there is one bank I know that they adapted the concepts of crypto, and that's the reason I decided to applied on that bank to put some savings in it.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:34:03 AM

Blockchain will be used by banks and make bank transaction more cheapers. If you mean is bitcoin or cryptocurrency, i think bitcoin or cryptocurrency can not replace banks because government need banks to boost their economic growth
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

There are several country think about blockchain technology. Blockchain is a new technology so people don’t understand but day by day people understand how to use blockchain technology. Lots of bank want to use blockchain technology and too many bank already start blockchain technology. Bank always support blockchain technology and they are very interested about this technology.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

I think blockchain could not replace bank. because not all countries legalized bitcoin. They are not using bitcoin for purchasing like her in my country. And also i think it has a very long process. And they are not have the same laws.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

I don't think so, functional banking is not only in transactions. and the size is very difficult to compare
I think currently there are many who are interested in the blockchain system because of that some banks open opportunities to adopt it.

Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

Blockchain is unlikely to replace the Bank for many reasons. But if banks are friends with the blockchain, it will facilitate the work, reduce costs and jobs. This means that there will be less work and more profit
geopard

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

These two structures can exist in parallel. But it is impossible to force out or replace each other.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Blockchain is a new technology that can be use by bank itself to keep records on like normal way of records keeping which is centralized but blockchain record keeping is decentralized and can be use by bank ,
you might be trying to talk about cryptocurrency and bank which is mainly different to blockchain cause cryptocurrency use blockchain technology to run it ledger which banks can also use.

Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

Yes, because blockchain is better and easier. You can transfer cash to your friends or family everytime and anywhere in the world. Moreover, there is no a third party in this transaction, that will give users more privacy.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

Blockchain will support the bank, there is no substitute! Blockchain is great technology but is in the process of development! Need time and time to use to evaluate.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

No, Blockchain is a disruptive technology but it could not replace bank but bank can benefit the blockchain technology like reducing processing cost and transaction cost . Therefore, blockchain could not replace bank but could strengthen the bank system.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
shinjo

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

It now looks like nearly impossible, because there are so many people, that do not want to even try crypto..
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

It's possible, although reading Satoshi's memoirs I don't think he designed the blockchain to completely replace the financial system, I see it as an additional measure to take a lot of power away from the banks and thus be able to have much more financial freedom.

Bitcoin to the moon
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

It's possible, although reading Satoshi's memoirs I don't think he designed the blockchain to completely replace the financial system, I see it as an additional measure to take a lot of power away from the banks and thus be able to have much more financial freedom.
Today the block chain is a good technology that gives us the opportunity to get not only the quality of any services, but also the ability to keep information inaccessible to others. But if you look at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, it becomes clear that it does not do without artificial manipulations. Thus, until there is a real order in this business, I will always compare the banking system and the cryptocurrency market outrageously.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

I do not think this will happen. After all, banks are subject to a government body, and this means that the government will protect the banking system.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

I think if blockchain replaces bank the features will be diminished but it's good for us because we can earn money with it due to its highly in price and most fastest transactions .I hope it will remain regulated in higher price to earn much more.
in any case, the banking system will remain and the block chain will not be able to replace banks. I think that the banking system is keeping up with the times and will be able to adapt with the operation of the block chain.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

I think that this can happen, but in reality it will never happen, because they simply will not allow cryptocurrency to replace real money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

I think that this will never happen, there are banks not only private, but there are also state-owned banks, and for many of them this is not profitable, therefore prohibitions will continue
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

I think if blockchain replaces bank the features will be diminished but it's good for us because we can earn money with it due to its highly in price and most fastest transactions .I hope it will remain regulated in higher price to earn much more.
in any case, the banking system will remain and the block chain will not be able to replace banks. I think that the banking system is keeping up with the times and will be able to adapt with the operation of the block chain.
Even the banker has a lot of interest to use the blockchain to replace their traditional system to minimize the cost. We know that there was a lot of companies are working with ethereum and bankers are working with the ripple blockchain. That means so many of them are interested to use blockchain and it will never replace the bank.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

Seeing existing technological developments like Blockchain certainly makes us think that Crypto will dominate the world economy one day and I am very confident that the Bank will be replaced by Crypto and of course all will go to Crypto if a country experiences collapse and Blockhain Technology will be implemented by some country.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: