Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain replace bank?  (Read 4146 times)
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

I'm sure the blockchain could replace banks, but that won't happen anytime soon. The government will not allow cryptocurrencies to destroy the existing financial system. Instead, banks will implement the blockchain in their structure. Perhaps there will be partnerships, as is now happening with the blockchain startup Ripple.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

I think that even year we can wait at all without any problems. And then it will be several times more difficult and most likely we will think about how to leave the market. Buda I just hope that the situation will change abruptly
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

I think it is very realistic for the blockchain platform to replace the banking payment system. Currently, cash payments are losing their relevance against the background of multiple digital payment systems. Cryptocurrency and payments based on the blockchain platform have great advantages in the speed of transfer of transactions and their minimum cost.

However, the cryptocurrency is still losing cash on a huge number of paramaters. The most important is usability. How do you think how many housewives use crypto currency? Is it easy for a housewife to get a crypto wallet? Until the common people use the cryptocurrency, the market will only be a platform for manipulation and speculation.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

for the blockchain can not afford banks because of the strengthened and fundamentals of banks most people are depedns with banks so it's less likely to block blockchains.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

Blockchain can't replace Bank, but i think banks can use blockchain technology in making transactions.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

I think that there is still a chance that we will replace banks with blockchain technology. But now it sounds like something incredible and strange. For me, banks are much more familiar and I don't care what happens to them

Ouyunk

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

in my opinion, if in the real world, blockchain will not be able to replace banks, because not all levels of society know about blockchain, especially for countries that do not develop. but for cyberspace, this might can happen without state restrictions, the blockchain will replace the bank.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
Of course. Right now the Bank has blocked my account and I can't use my money. The crypto-wallet is always available 24 hours a day. It's a new paradigm.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

This can happen in the future.
Well there are so many businesses that are using BLOCKCHAIN to get better on their file keeping.
Blockchain can provide more secure transaction and file saving in the world.
It can also send much faster transactions.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

There is no way banks will go down without a fight, and as we know, they have almost unlimited funds to stop crypto from taking over banking. I hope crypto is strong enough to not fall under pressure. 

RoryDennis

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

Blockchain is the new game. Smart contracts and the high-tech processing of information is what banks can not compete with even in half a century. But banks have their own business, they won't really get replaced.
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

these twonsystems are hotbalkie and we need to remember about that as they can not replace eachnother an dwe need to know that

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

Blockchain should not seek to replace the bank, it should coexist side by side, at least while the crypto market is too young, we need more symbiosis of cryptocurrency with things from the real world, such as banks, payments, transfers and so on. When the cryptocurrency penetrates into every centimeter of our life, then we can talk about replacements.
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100