Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain replace bank?  (Read 4146 times)
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

yeas it can, but I doubt that it will happen in nearest 5 year.
Blockchain is in the early stage and we are far away from mass adoption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Blockchain have one way actions, its not possible for banks.
What banks need to do if personal make miss transaction ?

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

It would be great, but unfortunately, at the moment it is unreal. The whole world needs to learn what crypto is and appreciate its benefits. It seems to me that this is a very long process. Of course, using crypto is much more convenient, faster and cheaper.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

I think that the banks will not die. After all, banks are concentrated in the hands of large bankers and officials, and this means that the government will protect them.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
i think blockchain wil be used as a replacement for banks and also i feel banks will be in great need because less and less people would require their services, just as echange maybe
Of course blockchain can replace traditional banks and in the future we will see this. Blockchain technology will do anything for our ease and everybody will happily accept this technology. When you make your transaction without using any bank, there would be no need for banks. Cryptocurrency investment is far better than bank accounts. Therefore the role of banks will crash.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

It would be great, but unfortunately, at the moment it is unreal. The whole world needs to learn what crypto is and appreciate its benefits. It seems to me that this is a very long process. Of course, using crypto is much more convenient, faster and cheaper.

Today a friend of mine boasted that XPR had transferred $ 50 million just 2 cents and within seconds. However, I do not think that by this blockchain will be able to replace the bank. There are many other things that blockchain does not have, blockchain support bank will be more reasonable
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

Banks will certainly not be replaced by blockchains or cryptocurrencys and i am pretty sure about it.
I have read, the first banks are already testing blockchains and they will definitely use them in the future.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Banks will use blockchain technology for their services and they will also invest in projects connected
to crypto. There is rising interest for new technologies and banks are having the infrastructure to handle
this demand.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

Not a total replacement but a substitute to the effective transactions of bank. Well, blockchain technology for me is much much better in transaction speed compared to banks. In this times, we are bound to the internet of things where we buy and sell products and it is very effective when we apply blockchain instead of bank.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:08:14 AM

No way it can be replace banks, but it is possible that banks will use blockchain technology as one of their features, it will not totally replace banks, even though blockchain is more reliable and more safer than banks.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

It is quite possible, but if this happens, then, apparently, not very soon. Humanity must be ready for this. Anyway, there will be a resistance of the system, new people should come with a completely different mindset, the old fart should leave.
tautelar

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

It will never happen. Banks may start using blockchain technology, but these financial institutions will not disappear. Today it is impossible to imagine an economy without banks.
People feel that they need banks and they feel that they need crypto yet some don't invest their time reading what is they are doing.

Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

I wouldn't say they would but banks will play a limited role in the future  
They may not be able to know how to win against crypto so they might just join it while expanding the price.

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

Banks will not be replaced. The problem of insufficient knowledge reserves can't judge you should learn. Don't forget that the emergence of banks has created the financial industry. The cryptocurrency is only the future financial industry. Blockchain is just the core technology. Future banks will also have it.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

blockchain will not replace banks but banks could use blockchain in their service. this will give lot of advantages, such as tranparency, transaction speed, security.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

No. Blockchain is a technology while bank is an organization. They can't replace each others.

Well said bank and blockchain are different, blockchain is the technology and on other hand banks are the organisation. Blockchain technology can be used or adopted in the process improvement of banking works to enhance and make more productive results such as data management, faster transaction etc

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

I think not. The bank has existed for a long time and it serves all types of customers. People who do not understand technology are still able to access the bank. Blockchain technology is really a great technology but it requires customers to have knowledge of it and some cumbersome operations. So I think blockchain technology only reduces the influence of the bank.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

I think not. The bank has existed for a long time and it serves all types of customers. People who do not understand technology are still able to access the bank. Blockchain technology is really a great technology but it requires customers to have knowledge of it and some cumbersome operations. So I think blockchain technology only reduces the influence of the bank.
Why not? Sure, it will be difficult to teach people how to use a distribute ledger technologies, but later we will see that it is great to manage your money without any intermediaries!
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

Perhaps not completely but surely it's possible to create an interesting ecosystem. From the tech point of view (and that of the trust, of course), there are still many things to do.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

Nope, it would not happen, banks are quasi entity of a certain country and it's a controlled by the central banks so it would not happen that Blockchain could replace banks.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: