Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can blockchain replace bank?  (Read 4146 times)
goodkarmabounty

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

I believe that the blockchain is created to replace the Bank and change the world the era of the digital economy people are getting closer to slavery every day

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

Interesting idea. I think yes, blockchain can replace a bank, but not totally, maybe blockchain can help a bank for more secure transaction.

Many banks are already starting to use blockchain technology to store information. Perhaps in the future they will use the blockchain for sending payments.
Your words make sense.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
Blockchain in my opinion cannot replace bank, but i have seen cases were banks were considering using blockchain in order to Forster more development on their financial system.
The qualities of blockchain sometimes are some of the things attracting them. Very soon, i won't be surprised seeing countries, companies, industries and different establishments coming to adopt this wonder technology called blockchain.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:00:17 PM

I'm sure that's all we all hope is gonna happen in some years to come if not you won't find anyone here crypto will just be more as ponzi which some already believe it's, i think that's one of the reasons why eth is down to that extent of dropping. The world is improving in technology so i think we'll more like technology way of spending /savings payments than we does with the bank

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

from now I think that it's miles feasible that blockchain will update banks, however this will no longer show up too quickly and then I assume we should wait a touch extra time and be more patient until it materializes. with a bad market, trust goes down so we wait for developments blockchain time will answer.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

from now I think that it's miles feasible that blockchain will update banks, however this will no longer show up too quickly and then I assume we should wait a touch extra time and be more patient until it materializes. with a bad market, trust goes down so we wait for developments blockchain time will answer.
Blockchains cannot replace Banking technology now, it could replace them later if more people use Crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rightnowwe

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

I believe that the blockchain is created to replace the Bank and change the world the era of the digital economy people are getting closer to slavery every day
For many years the popular Bankers made cash for the citizens of the world to use. Blockchain could cancel Banks and their scheme's.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

I think it will be very difficult if the blockchain can replace the bank. a bank is an institution protected by the state, and the majority of people still use bank services as a transaction activity. and not all countries have legalized cryptocurrency. according to my thinking, maybe one day the bank will adopt the blockchain system and use it for the bank's progress. so I think it will be very difficult if the blockchain will replace the bank.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

I don't believe that blockchain can replace banks because no matter how good cryptos are and how easy it is to become your own bank and store your money yourself, there is always the fact that there will be people who are always going to need help to store their own money, so blockchain won't replace banks but they will be the thing that helps to improve them greatly

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

I think that the banks will still be needed, so it is unlikely to happen. Cryptocurrencies have great volatility and in the next 5 years, this volatility will gradually decrease, but for now, because of the large volatility, this makes no sense.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

I think that in general this concerns not only ETH. Now the whole market shows a positive trend, but I hope that this is not a temporary phenomenon, because I would like to see some kind of movement that would knock out all the shorts.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Of course it can! I even bought altcoins at the ICO stage, a new bank on the blockchain! I don’t see any obstacles for the blockchain! One of the advantages of such a bank is reliability and mizirnye fees for operations! Probably the most difficult thing at the moment is to get a banking license because it is a very serious competitor for the traditional banking system!

[
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

I really doubt it if crypto can replace banks, because the banking system have stood the test of time and also the fact that cash can never become obsolete.
What I see is the banking system integrating with the blockchain in the nearest future.

kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

According to the development of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. This can happen in the future when banking institutions will no longer live. Because Blockchain technology is so developed and alternative banks as essential needs of our life.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?
i have been working as a secretary for some time and you know, the matter of signing was so complex! i am sure this is a huge advantage of crypto, doing activities without signing papers

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

its capacity is very high because it is seen from all aspects of blockchain technology that it is more sophisticated, fast and certain is decentralized, should all these advantages, people will move to the blockchain and leave the bank but because the price of coins continues to change so people still choose the bank a place to save money, after all for now people have not really used crypto as a means of payment so that conventional money will continue to be used and banks will continue to exist

Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

No, i think replace bank is impossible.
Blockchain is a digital system transfer for cryptocurrency and for real money we need a bank.
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

This is its meaning, replace the entire financial system!
zitbau

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

This will not happen, undeniably the amazing growth rate of the blockchain and its great hunger effect for many. But the bank will not be replaced by the blockchain because it is supported by the government and it is the traditional storage place of a country.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

Blockchain should not replace banks rather banks can use blockchain technology and implement it into
their business processes. Many banks are investing in projects which are developing blockchain based
solutions. So, both can benefit as banks has the  infrastructure and they can successfully implement
the new  technology  solution.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: