Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53346 times)
vesper188 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology

Well you can asked that to people who decided to stay after the Mt. Gox heist and the subsequent bearish trend that followed. And I'm sure that you will get the same answer. YES, they chooses to stay because they believed that Bitcoin can bounce back. So look at those bagholders now specially in December 2017, most of them become millionaires because they chooses to stay in the market when everyone is getting on the exit door.

As for altcoins, there are still some good ones that will have the support because they really have the fundamentals to begin with, specially the top 10 altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

I have always believe in bitcoin.

If you will analyze what happened for this week, you'll see the tech has been adopted and good news are out there. I recently saw a post on twitter that he gave those things that happened this week (e.g. Citibank crypto custody) and its not only about the price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

Whether price or technology in the both aspects bitcoin is really out Strom in the market. If you want to secure your firm or business ledger this blockchain technology is the perfect source to do that easily.
But people you manual fingers and hackable firewall data can be perfectly saved by this technology. As price wise we can expect the more growth when the market again settled back.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe it. projects on this market are now in the interest of the whole world. it supports curious projects. the future is inevitable.
  Cool Wink
gallade17

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

belief is parallel to fear. The more you believe the more you will fear the non-wanted result. So do i believe? No, I don't involve speculative emotions anymore. I sleep better now.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

This question has been asked a gazillion times, and for each time it gets asked again, the answer stays the same, YES! I'm knee- deep into crypto and I'm not pulling the plug anytime soon. It's a given that market has taken a beating these past months, and with it has come some uncertainties, which is typical of the crypto world anyways, but amidst it all, there's been some positive news about bitcoin and some major adoptions that goes to show that crypto is here to stay.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

Yes, i think all 2018 whales were dumping crypto to begin new huge bull run without weak hands investors. That is why exchanges closed new registration in January, 2018 to stop new money coming to crypto. No new money = no further growth. No growth and manipulated sells = dump.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

I have faced different circumstances with crypto and I could say that this is just a part of it's votality. Cryptocurrency is always changing and it is unstable because that is the given character of it. But that's not a reason enough for us to doubt about it but rather trust it more and just wait for the right time to sell.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:20:57 PM

Is there any real reason why we should stop believing in cryptocurrencies? Its price or capitalization market is perhaps the least relevant factor to take into account to determine the failure of a technology. Even if the price of cryptocurrencies would reach zero, its usefulness and potential would remain intact, for which I am convinced that those who have really understood the importance of this technology at any time of the current price fall have lost enthusiasm about cryptos.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:29:52 PM

Crypto and Blockchain tech is collaborated but when we do talk about on longer aspects I do really believe blockchain will really be adopted on future years to come but talking about crypto theres still no guarantee but basing on its reputation as of now its still lit but theres really a chance but I'm only talking about BTC but for Alts I'm not even sure if they can able to sustain.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

Good day! Yes I still do believe in cryptocurrency. I joined late but since I know the benefits and advantages of using cryptocurrency on doing online transactions, Im all supporting and using it as long as I can. Cryptocurrency market keeps crashing but I'm already used to it. You just to learn how to handle your assets. Always secure earnings. May it be in trading, investments and ICOs.
Joke

Activity: 417
Merit: 10

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

why do you ask something that is shocking to me,  Do you still belive in Crypto ?, what because the market is like this you should know crypto world and trading there must be a time when to go down and when to go up so a situation like this is normal for me and I will continue to believe in crypto forever

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now   
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

Bitcoin is a golden technology so it will never failed in the market. But most of the altcoins are totally down in anytime so I don't believe these kind of altcoins and some coins are potential altcoin so we should accept both the platform. It is one of the upcoming technology because most of the countries are not legalization of crypto so future peoples are eagerly waiting for the crypto legalization.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

I choose to stay here because I beieve in this market and I know cryptomarket will help me more financially. I have nothing to lose here, all my coins are came from my work here so technically I don’t have any capital. I will stay here for good now because I see my future in this market.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

my faith will never disappear. I can imagine with crypto at least. I did not even dream before.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

In realtion to bitcoin from cryptocurrency to technology is always the best. Why? Because technology has given us upgrades in different ways that could help us with bitcoin many adopted bitcoin into there works and personal interest. Even technology has bad influence you can not make a misunderstanding and can see the negative of stuffs of technology but overall in realation to cryptocurrency it is the best. It given us work and stuffs that we can use it for.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

If only I'm reading this post and commenting then it means I still hold on to my belief. A lot of tgings have gone on recently in the crypto world forcing many to leave us but I still believe there's hope for us. It may take months, years or decades to recover fully but in all that we shall still support this amazing technology.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

my faith will never disappear. I can imagine with crypto at least. I did not even dream before.
Mine as well.

There are a lot of things that I can do now because of crypto unlike before. This technology is still young and if you will take account of its achievements that's already a milestone for some companies but crypto and bitcoin is just starting and still on its early stage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:16:47 PM

IMO, the fall in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market is quite common, when other markets are experiencing the same momentum this time, the recent stock market plunge also affected hugely to the cryptocurrency market. Hope the stock market will prosper, and the cryptocurrency market will rise again on the exchange rate at the end of this year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: