Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53352 times)
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:21:03 AM

When you talk about the technology improvement is the only consistent word to define it now when you add value or monetary to it I guess yiu know the answer. With all fairness to Bitcoin even if it suffered and still on a bearish track it still holds decently.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

When you talk about the technology improvement is the only consistent word to define it now when you add value or monetary to it I guess yiu know the answer. With all fairness to Bitcoin even if it suffered and still on a bearish track it still holds decently.
Precisely.

Though it has remained with the bear for quite a while still its performing at its finest. It hasn't been moved and has pretty strong wall to $6,200 - $6,300. Its decent and looks like its never been moved though few days ago its price drove but talking about the technology, its going to be unstoppable and if adoption comes, cryptos will benefit.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

Still sure, well indeed, this will now be the test year. whereas before it had happened when last year to reduce prices, new investors here were indeed a little worried about their assets. but they should be sure that this blockchain technology is in the development of many people
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
The technology is still on its early stages but it's clear to me that the blockchain is going to change the world, so not even now I have any doubts about this market, but if I said that it's not difficult to hold my coins when the price is going down so abruptly I will be lying to myself.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:54:48 AM

we already know the functions and innovations given by bitcoin ... and now there are a lot of big companies or middle to upper class people, who really need that function.
this has already shown that technology is given a crypto to adapt to current developments ...
it makes many people believe bitcoin and its allies will always be needed.
so the potential is worthy of being belived..
larryjack

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

I still fully trust the Crypto market. I regularly update the news every day and I believe one day the market will recover again.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:34:09 AM

I know many people who in 2014 after the incident ceased to believe in cryptocurrency and suffered heavy losses. I think that the situation will soon normalize.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

until whenever I will believe in cryptocurrencies because our future is all mostly here and the technology as well as blockchain will change the world later and certainly accepted by many countries

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

until now I still believe in crypto, I have high hopes in crypto because crypto is my chance to earn a lot of money, I hope that someday I will become a great trader, my hope now is to stay in crypto because we know the market is very bad and many people are desperate.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
From before until now, I always trust the altcoin has products and is in the top 20 coinmarket. The altcoin will grow strongly and can change the future, Even though the price is pretty much affected but it can't steal my beliefs for altcoin.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

Still sure, well indeed, this will now be the test year. whereas before it had happened when last year to reduce prices, new investors here were indeed a little worried about their assets. but they should be sure that this blockchain technology is in the development of many people
I still strongly believe in crypto currencies,
even though the market is still bearish, surely bullish it will also come later
knuckey

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

if everyone doesn't trust crypto anymore, then this forum is definitely left by the user. not only because of the fall of the market, you conclude that trust in crypto has been lost.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

True. Compared to last year, the market has been challenged a lot this year. And for certain, new investors are hesitant as to the future of this market considering the continuous slumping of the price trend of btc and known alts. But it is important to note once more that this market is a risk in the first place. It is very volatile. Being affected by the downtrend is normal but it shouldn't interfere with wise decision-making.

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

until whenever I will believe in cryptocurrencies because our future is all mostly here and the technology as well as blockchain will change the world later and certainly accepted by many countries
until whenever I will continue to believe in crypto currencies,
even bitcoin and ethereum, I believe that crypto currencies are the future
gloomyz

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

yes, what should make me lose believe in crypto, as I said this. this is a repetition of history and a big correction
keep calm dude, this is just a big correction for crypto. let we turn back to 2014-2015 we have faced some season like this
yes, I agree with your opinion. this is just a big correction like the same historical repetition. this happened not only in crypto, everything in this world must have experienced historical repetition
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

The price of assets is the expectations of investors.While the community has weak hands, the price will fall.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

I still believe in crypto and will keep on believing in it. Crypto gives us a lot of good fortune, it's best to invest in it but we always need tonbe cautious and be informed when investing in the market. Many earned a lot and many lost, crypto is unexpected but we should always be optimistic about it too.
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

Yes i am! as far as i remember people still not aware what is crypto even they heard but did not what is ease it can get to people. In recent studies 5% of people in the us intended to buy in crypto that is based on 29,000 people surveyed. My point is if people support this market we will still bask in money someday.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

i did not lose my trust in this technology as this could still rise above our expectations. We just need enough time to settle those doubts and soon we will rise again to the higher level. Too many projects that are good enough and it's a huge money flowing in the crypto market.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

Certainly! As technology evolves so does the crypto market. And though it seems and look bad this is just a phase and will definitely pass. I am hesitant to invest too at the current market status but with those price and with the odds all you got to do is trust your instinct.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: