Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53350 times)
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

for me, technology wise crypto is really helpful and reliable though it's volatile. Block chain is really great, im still amaze and awe about what it brings to us as part of crypto community.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

for me, technology wise crypto is really helpful and reliable though it's volatile. Block chain is really great, im still amaze and awe about what it brings to us as part of crypto community.
Some altcoins and tokens are dying because they lack volume, fraud and the team abandoned the project as to no support at all, I believe in the blockchain technology having numerous potential but you can't to all of the things that utilizes it.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

Until now the market has been steadily declining, many have abandoned the market and come to other forms of trading so I think we should not pursue, because the market is hard to profit from them.

laodah

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

My answer is definitely believe because if i don't believe in cryptocurrency, i would not stay in this forum one second. The blockchain technology is worthy of recognition, we just have to wait for the full bloom of the blockchain application.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

My answer is definitely believe because if i don't believe in cryptocurrency, i would not stay in this forum one second. The blockchain technology is worthy of recognition, we just have to wait for the full bloom of the blockchain application.

It will be more great for crypto future. Cause I think nowadays people are still see it as investment and not for daily payment transaction usage.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

I think that all what is happenning now in crypto market is manipulation of whales and sharks. So, when they decide, the market will go up. The question is - when?
There are many reasons why the market is so down and on the way to further decline. The whales are not the only responsible. A big fall in the demand for coins can also happen when the government bans certain crypto currencies. In majority of the countries, it is facing a regulation which is also something that the users do not want and fear. Anyhow, this is not the end of crypto currencies.
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology

Yes of course i do, no body can deny now that blockchain has different use cases and can help revolutionize an industry and people and companies started exploring the technology a while ago but it will take some time for things to settle and the prices will go back up again it's just market cycles coming and going i think the potentiel is huge in the mid to long term .
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

I choose to stay here because I beieve in this market and I know cryptomarket will help me more financially. I have nothing to lose here, all my coins are came from my work here so technically I don’t have any capital. I will stay here for good now because I see my future in this market.

So do I, even We experienced bearish market almost all of this year but I still believe thisbis just a phase that we have to cross to go to te upper level.
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology

Ofcourse I still believe in crypto. Yes, this bear market will shake out a lot of (maybe scammy) altcoins, but the ones that survive this rather long bear market will come out stronger, with a better product. Every day progress is being made, which one day most of us crypto hodlers will benefit from.

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Yes, I still believe in crypto, although the market is falling sharply, but I think that by the end of this year or 2019 the market price will rise again and I will become millionaires because of patience.
Yes I do believe also in crypto.Like what you're in mind many of us will hopping that this not the end because the market price was falling.I'm also hopping that early next year crypto will slowly recover and like what you are thinking I what to become one of the millionaire too.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

In terms of price, history says cryptocurrency will grow after few correction and consolidation.Because we have seen these types of market correction before also.But in terms of technology and use case there are some obstacles also.In my opinion Bitcoin's weakness is excessive volatility.But i am hopeful in Blockchain technology in long term.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

Even though the market is dropping but I'm sure that the market is recovering so we can party like last year, and precisely when the market drops it becomes the right opportunity to buy.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency because this is the market that makes me financially freed and I know by staying in this market, I will achieve more especially if I keep on holding with great coins. We should not question the ability of cryptocurrency because we all know its capability to go higher in just a short period of time.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

It is very obvious why we are here in this community just because we want to promote this kind of currency and a high profiting investment.  But the current situation really makes people to give doubts of its capabilities and thinking of its end. 
Hope there is another spike happen so people wont make stupid decision of leaving crypto.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

It is very obvious why we are here in this community just because we want to promote this kind of currency and a high profiting investment.  But the current situation really makes people to give doubts of its capabilities and thinking of its end. 
Hope there is another spike happen so people wont make stupid decision of leaving crypto.
But blockchain and cryptos as platforms I don't think will be surpassed in the years to come, unless a better platform comes out, the blockchain is extremely useful for many things, so I don't think it will die as a technology.
pureinvestments
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

Blockchain technology is going absolutely no where, however I think cryptocurrency was way overvalued. So I believe in cryptocurrency, but from an investment standpoint I don't think we will see December prices for a very long time if ever.
Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Blockchain technology is going absolutely no where, however I think cryptocurrency was way overvalued. So I believe in cryptocurrency, but from an investment standpoint I don't think we will see December prices for a very long time if ever.
In my opinion, it was also the one that caused the cryptocurrency price to fall this year, many people lost confidence in cryptocurrency, but I still believe the cryptocurrency can rise again.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

In my opinion, it was also the one that caused the cryptocurrency price to fall this year, many people lost confidence in cryptocurrency, but I still believe the cryptocurrency can rise again.

the current decline in the value of the crypto currency seems to be the cause of the loss of confidence in the crypto currency because they only observe through the market alone do not compare other positive sides.
Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

of course I personally still believe in crypto although for now crypto prices are in bad condition but the development of crypto is increasingly increasing for example, many new crypto projects appear every day
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

Definitely
Despite market has go into a slump, i still have a very big confidence in the crypto market

Addon with the institution coming in actually give me more confidence that the crypto market shall be exist
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: