Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53350 times)
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

while crypto is still used by many customers, it becomes a positive signal to be trusted.
and now Crypto has become an arena for big players and makes Crypto an attractive investment place. and able to provide many benefits.
it could be a benchmark for holding crypto.

cryptocurrency has become a strong investment land, according to me.
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

i knew cryptocurrency more than 5 years, i understand how it works
up and down price are normal here, im still believe it

AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
Of course, for me it is always the main promising earnings, so I still believe in this force, the power at which you can make good money for yourself, and get a lot of experience in this field.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

IMO, I think that I still believe in cryptocurrency Smiley. Of course I know that there are so many bad news related to cryptocurrency and so many guys don't believe in cryptocurrency out there but for me, I don't care too much about them and bad news as well, I believe that cryptocurrency will change the world in the future so don't be panic and wait to see the future of this crypto market Smiley.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
Of course, for me it is always the main promising earnings, so I still believe in this force, the power at which you can make good money for yourself, and get a lot of experience in this field.
I think that you can use all the opportunities of this period to earn starting capital for the trade in crypto currency and at the same time get enough knowledge to use crypto currency in the future.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

My answer is Yes, i still believe in crypto specially the king Bitcoin, and of course all the altcoins..For me, now it doesn't matter the prize as long i ca hold it and i can wait for the prize to go up again. I hope before end of 2018  Grin Cool

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

Cryptos in all ramification is still in it's infant stage, the infancy at the moment is the perfection of what is to be great in the coming years, So I still believe in cryptos, I still believe in it's technology

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

The current unfavorable situation in the crypto currency market was due to the fact that bitcoin was raised in price too high in December last year. However, in fact, nothing dangerous for the existence of crypto currency has happened. In general, the development of the crypto currency. While the market price reduction is temporary. In addition, the price increase is not and should not be a priority for the crypto currency. It can not constantly grow at a price. Those who understand this, can not be disappointed in it only because the crypto-currency market has been in decline for a long time.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

believing is half of winning. Smiley small investments do not give big gains in the short term. we have to keep track of the technology and patience.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

I still believe in crypto no matter how crypto's condition, because I see that trusting crypto means that it is the best strategy for us and that is the best way to get profit as long as crypto is still profitable.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

i knew cryptocurrency more than 5 years, i understand how it works
up and down price are normal here, im still believe it

I agree with your opinion. Trust in the cryptocurrency market and consider reducing the exchange rate of this market is a regular thing. The success only comes to those who are patient and have absolute confidence in cryptocurrency. Wish you success in the future with the faith of cryptocurrency market!

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:55:09 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:27:43 AM by hirngespenst

There is nothing happen to unbelieve the crypto. Crypto gave us lots of things, now this is the bad condition of the crypto market, So what? If the price doesn't matter to you then why are you asking, do you "still" believe in crypto?  You asking about technology but you focusing the price! However, my answer to you, Yes I believe in crypto, not only technology but also the good price. I need both  Grin

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:36:14 AM

Of course everyone continues to believe in cryptocurrency, otherwise how to explain this volatility in the market?  I think we're just at the beginning of a long journey.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

Today I belive in Cryptocurrency more then ever. It s obvious this economy is getting a grip and finding its place under the sun. True, maybe people who entered during the first big pump expected things to develop much faster however, you need to understand one thing, REAL investors are incredibly patient. If making money would be that easy, we would all be millionaires by now.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

yes i do the big investors so do not come back till teh 4th qtr to buy up into xmas.

That is why they are all on holiday with mistresses right now, but come the end of the year, we should be looking better or at least seeing more green.

do not listen to the bears out there.  Grin

btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

Yes, I still believe in Cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is so easy to use and easy to earn it. Unlike real fiat. Well, there's a time that I really need
money for something, and the Cryptocurrency helped me with it.
And I know this is the future for us. Cryptocurrency will have their difficulties but it will overcome all of those. Thats because of us. WE the Cryptocurrency believers. As long as someone is profiting on Cryptocurrency, and as long as I profit in Cryptocurrency and having cheap and less effort for transactions.
I will still believe on it.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:53:57 AM

Of course, I do and I still believe we are in the early adoption phase, with less than only 1% of the world's population owning crypto, we are still in early. This is a new emerging and revolutionary technology and even though this has been the hardest year for me with my nearly losing everything and being on the edge, I still hold out a candle of hope and am determined to stay in crypto for as long as I possibly can, that's if the big whales don't kill me in the process lol. I am passionate about how this can change many lives, especially those on the edge and unbanked people who have no access to economic services or products.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

Of course, I strongly believe Cryptocurrency. Only in the crypto that could give us an advantage by way of investing. If you now enter in crypto all prices in those conditions fall. And you have to capitalize on this enormous opportunity to invest. Bitcoin Ethereum and very precise for purchase. And I believe that Crypto has a very good future.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

The technology is quite good and it seems this is what we need in the future. We actually tend to overlook cryptocurrency as a tool for trading. We really need to change this way of thinking. Because if this goes on, cryptocurrency as a utility will never be formed.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

Currently I feel soo sad about this long down trend which lasts for along time.
However, I believe we can see a new all time high of BTC and crypt in general,, and I hardly wish this could happen very soon. to bring back people's trust to the crypto revolution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: