Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53350 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
In it you just need to believe, because without it you have nothing to invest and will not work, so you should always believe where to invest, and know everything one step ahead.
The reason why a lot of people survive and do achieve their goals is that they keep believing on crypto. Yet, we are struggling hard but could considered this a test of our mind and our preparedness. These is not the end of crypto and may we saw huge increase early in the 4th quarter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology

Crypto creates opportunities in how to make money which never really existed for regular Joes in the past in most industries. Now owning a computer, doing your research, and investing in a crypto can spring you to levels thought impossible.
Obviously, when the projects been built are fully developed, functional, and adopted the levels of profits will be unimaginable. It is a waiting game to be fair but the good thing is you have the opportunity to be an early adopter now.

So the answer is a big YES, I still believe in crypto!

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

The crypto currency has one advantage - decentralization and anonymity are attractive for criminals, but at the same time, the crypto currency has new opportunities for simple law-abiding users!

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

The crypto currency has one advantage - decentralization and anonymity are attractive for criminals, but at the same time, the crypto currency has new opportunities for simple law-abiding users!
for today, even with large amounts of crypto currency, an anonymous transaction can not be made, so even for organized crime, there are some difficulties .
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency technology will survive and grow bigger, and more and more people will enter crypto. I believe because I get real benefits, and I am increasingly convinced that in the future it will be better.
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Of course, I believe in cryptocurrencies still now. After all, the market provides me with an opportunity to make money, and technologies do not stand still and develop day by day. I think sooner or later the market will update its historical maximum, allowing us to earn even more.

It is important for many people that government will support crypto projects so I think when they understand that crypto will survive any way they will invest more!
Vcam76

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

INGOT Coin

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

I remain optimistic that the crypto market will surge again bro, because many investors and traders await the moment of the crypto market which will soar at the end of the year, so don't miss this golden opportunity to invest in bitcoin/altcoin when the price is still very cheap

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
nter]
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

I remain optimistic that the crypto market will surge again bro, because many investors and traders await the moment of the crypto market which will soar at the end of the year, so don't miss this golden opportunity to invest in bitcoin/altcoin when the price is still very cheap
We are used to seeing the increase in our campaign from the end of 2015. Those who made investments in 2016, received a fairly good profit in 2017. We saw an increase in the price of crypto currency 40 times, if I find Bitcoin's attention. And today the market has fallen and we all begin to murmur.
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

well i think everybody who is in this forum still believe in crypto. and governments/business are already beginning to adopt cryptocurrency. more and more people will be curious of crypto. regardless of the bearish market as of now, traders say that they prefer this time to invest more on cryptocurrency.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

Yes I still believe crypto and I will believe in future. Because I love crypto technology and I believe that crypto will show something very good in future.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

In the face of scarcity and anti-counterfeiting, Bitcoin really surpasses gold. When fiat money is replaced by cryptocurrency and technology goes beyond 4.0, I still believe that crypto is always at the forefront.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

I never have doubts in crypto, it is absolutely required in the modern world and it will bring only positive effects to our economies.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Sometimes I lose confidence in the market because it causes me to fail many times. But generally I still believe in this market and I'm still here. In the future, the market will definitely grow and we will be successful if we continue to follow and not abandon it.

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

I always believe in crypto, where it is a necessity for coin owners to get profit. so I think always believing in Crypto is a mandatory thing besides selling at high prices.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

I still do and we should all be believing on the market capability since it have proven itself on the previous years. Dumps are in nature of cryptos even before so we should not be afraid of such thing just because we are currently losing profit, partially. Hold for now and wait because huge profit is on its way once green market come.

BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

I believe that altcoins are developing rapidly now. Not all of course will be able to survive, but those who survive will take their strong positions and ranking cryptocurrency. I still continue to believe in cryptocurrency, I feel that everything will get better soon.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

from the user side, bitcoin will not die for the next 10 years, because bitcoin provides many benefits to most of its users. especially in finance. so I still believe in bitcoin and altcoin for the next 10 years. besides, in terms of technology, Bitcoin is still the only crypto currency that is transparent and easy to use. but it might be upgraded in the next 10 years.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

Despite of the negative things happened this year in the market value of cryptos, I still do believe that positive things are possible to happen at the end of this year. I do believe that Bitcoin and altcoin would be able to withstand such market situation on the following months. We should rather prioritize holding and waiting than to quit and sell already just because recovery is slow.

riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

I believe that altcoins are developing rapidly now. Not all of course will be able to survive, but those who survive will take their strong positions and ranking cryptocurrency. I still continue to believe in cryptocurrency, I feel that everything will get better soon.
Yeah that's right, I will also always believed that crypto will continue to evolve in the future,
even I think crypto will be able to replace the fiat money if all States legalize Crypto as a legitimate of payment.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

belief is parallel to fear. The more you believe the more you will fear the non-wanted result. So do i believe? No, I don't involve speculative emotions anymore. I sleep better now.
It is certain that there are beliefs and fears, but patience can reduce fear and not before entering investment with crypto currencies, investors already know and understand with all the risks we will get in investing.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: