Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53350 times)
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

Crypto is still in development, so I believe that crypto will get better. The bear market is still running and still crowded, even though the market is red but still has good potential for the future.

Agree, someday crypto will become standard and accepted globally, crypto transactions will certainly be easy, cheap and safe so that everyone will make crypto a top priority for transactions.

That's good, everyone of us right now is seeking for much better and improvements of cryptocurrency and those advantages mentioned really brought crypto world to the very best impressions. If crypto will become top priority of all transactions this will bring our coins to a profitable world of crypto.

I think so, no one can stop crypto, even now Google has removed the previous policy of banned crypto ads.
Strong signs that crypto's future will be brilliant.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

Crypto is still in development, so I believe that crypto will get better. The bear market is still running and still crowded, even though the market is red but still has good potential for the future.

Agree, someday crypto will become standard and accepted globally, crypto transactions will certainly be easy, cheap and safe so that everyone will make crypto a top priority for transactions.

That's good, everyone of us right now is seeking for much better and improvements of cryptocurrency and those advantages mentioned really brought crypto world to the very best impressions. If crypto will become top priority of all transactions this will bring our coins to a profitable world of crypto.

I think so, no one can stop crypto, even now Google has removed the previous policy of banned crypto ads.
Strong signs that crypto's future will be brilliant.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

Although the cryptocurrency market is very depressed this year, I still believe in cryptocurrency. I think it can change humanity. The emergence of cryptocurrency is fortunate for humans.
Of course. It does not matter at what stage the market is now the main thing that the technology continues to develop and only after that the price will grow, because the technology will be in demand and the coins of the projects, respectively.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

Absolutely I still believe in Crypto , talking about blockchain technology is perfect technology easy to do even for novice , and the price growth day by day.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

Absolutely I still believe in Crypto , talking about blockchain technology is perfect technology easy to do even for novice , and the price growth day by day.
we believe that cryptocurrency has the potential to change the world. They can change the entire distribution of wealth, and give two billion people who do not have bank account access to the same type of financial services that others have.
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

Yeah! I also still belive in this market. As of today we experience a long bear market but what good it gives to us is strong hands. I still believe that 2018 is a good for crypto even a lot of down but sooner of later we are going to top.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

Cryptocurrency is my lifetime way of earning so that still believe in crypto. So what is the main problem why dont not believe on it ? Lot's of people also buying coins that will can change our world and this crypto's will soon our futures.

martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
Today's technology is increasingly in need of instant and efficient transactions in doing business, and Crypto has been innovating for that. So in my opinion this is enough to be a strong thing for you and I am increasingly understanding the role of crypto for technology now. and that is what makes me even more confident that crypto will always be needed and growing.
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

i am still here mean that i still believe in crypto. if i dont believe anymore i dont give a f*ck with this shit thing
crypto is our future, although the price still down but i believe it will recover

heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

just believe because there are still many communities here, the value of crypto is still large.
as long as many support the cryptocurrency will remain alive.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

Do not conclude too quickly to see the decline of all altcoins assuming crypto will end, each one believes and everyone who is still in this forum must still believe it does not complain there is a decline there must be a resurgence of belief
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

Do not conclude too quickly to see the decline of all altcoins assuming crypto will end, each one believes and everyone who is still in this forum must still believe it does not complain there is a decline there must be a resurgence of belief
among users of the forum are quite diverse views of people. Especially since newcomers are more exposed to panic, because they are most affected by negative information.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

The number of new users who have connected their business with Bitcoin is constantly growing and this process is gaining momentum
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

Cryptocurrency is my lifetime way of earning so that still believe in crypto. So what is the main problem why dont not believe on it ? Lot's of people also buying coins that will can change our world and this crypto's will soon our futures.

now with the good crypto price, I think many people make crypto as their main income, not just you, but seeing crypto opportunities to get big profits is a constant step that must be done. so I think that trusting crypto is a good thing and the best step.
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
Of course, cryptography just needs to be believed, especially in our time, as now almost everything is based on this, and the future is not far off, which can come at any moment.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

I have no reason to lose faith in the crypto currency. It seems to me that this industry is as profitable as before. But now we must make maximum efforts to make a profit.

gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

Yes, I believe now the market has gone a little bit in the positive direction and it's very nice I hope this growth will continue
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

The technology has the potential to be revolutionary, and I'm very confident that it will achieve that potential.
Mass-market crypto adoption involves a huge change, and there is always resistance to anything that disrupts the status quo.
I think the main thing that will drive crypto adoption is when one big business takes the plunge. Businesses are always looking for competitive advantages, and crypto offers that. As soon as someone deems the risk worthwhile, then they will get that advantage and then everyone else will jump in to avoid being left behind.
Price volatility is due to the youth and thinness of the markets, and the difficulty (impossibility for many coins) of trading to fiat. And whilst price volatilty may scare off big money investors, it shouldn't deter companies that just want to use the tech.

hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

I can say that I always believe in crypto and their technology which can help people develop. However, I dont believe the governments will accept it soon. They cant find a good way to control crypto so they dont have anyreason to accept

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

I'll tell you the truth, I really believe in Crypto from the very first days of joining. I feel this is really a potential market and many businesses that own this technology for business are very fortunate. I believe this is a great jump and it will help those loyal to it rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: