Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53350 times)
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
I still believe in its development in the future. I know many investors have given up because its price has gone down too far. But those who stay will surely have a tremendous reward and I choose the difference. I still plan to hold my altcoins for 2 more years.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
I believe, because I already feel the benefits of an ICO at this time.
whatever happens, everything will be fine if faced calmly and don't panic. if you get a profit, then be thankful and stay on course.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

If I haven't been here would have meant that, I didn't believe in crypto. But I'm still here, so got to say that I still believe, but mine self assurance has been shattered a bit as current situation is testing my temperament and eagerness on how I manage these upheaval and come out solidly.

realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

to date, my master still believes in crypto hisa that the owner can be successful and certainly useful for the daily needs of success always for ceypto.

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

All must keep on believing and also believe in cryptocurrency as a profitable investment because this will provide many benefits and I also feel it myself

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

It is my hope and hope that the crypto coins and blockchain technology that keeps me in this market in the future will take place much more in the future. When this excitement disappears, we don't have any interest and we look at the ways to leave this platform as soon as possible, but we still have serious hope.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

Yes, I still continue to believe in cryptocurrency, but my strength runs out and I feel close to the day when I decide to sell my assets.
You might be well versed about the business cycle. It depicts about the economic activities and has four phases among which recession is also a phase followed by revival or recovery and the same situation is in the current crypto market. But recessions are always followed by revival or recovery, and keep no doubt we have a recover soon ahead. Better muster up your courage and see and read about the strategies that you can use to keep going in the market. Hold your coins regardless of what the market looks like.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

Currently I do not have much confidence in crypto because they are quite risky and the market is currently in a downturn, so I think we should not invest much in them, the market will hardly increase again. .

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

Crypto has good future prospects, although many people doubt that crypto's future will decline but for me crypto is a good and profitable thing in the future.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

In terms of technology, crypto in general and Blockchain in particular will be the foundation for future 4.0 technology. Especially in the future, people will change their habits of consumption as well as their personal preferences. Thus the technology of cryptos will greatly affect people in the future.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████