Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:13:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53350 times)
vesper188 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

But still guys how new people can be attract to join crypto? New money come to market. How ?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

Yes, i still believe in the future of cryptos. This year was a hard time for cryptos, but cryptos are being more and more accepted by people. More and more companies have an interest in cryptos.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

I'm deeply in the crypto because I believe that technology can't leave without a trace. Blockchain is a good realisation for simple realization of audit trace. And idea of new currency that can't be emitted indefinitely in any time is a quite good. That's why I'm in and I hope for a long time

riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Yes I am, crypto was a helpful actually to anyone here in the forum. In fact, there are some crypto who are also accepted here in my country as mode of payment such Ethreum, XRP( Ripple ), and BCH which means these b three internationally are already established a community all over the world. 
Yeah crypto still worked as one way to rectify our household finances, and will continue to survive until the next few years. Therefore, we should study the science of cryptocurrency so that in the future we will readily understand the workings of crypto to give money to us.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

I will always believe in Crypto even though the price is currently down. everything that happens with Crypto has become an ordinary thing in my year. no need to panic and keep believing that everything will rise and return to normal, but whether it is when and we just have to wait for it.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
How can you not believe her? At present, without trust, you will not go far, so I ask you even to be sure of your investments and further business development. All in your hands!

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

I have no reason to lose faith in the crypto currency. It seems to me that this industry is as profitable as before. But now we must make maximum efforts to make a profit.
There are still a lot profits to be made in the market of cryptocurrencies, but we must recognize that is a lot more difficult to make money in a bear market than it is to make money in a bull market, this is why many people are losing hope because they're finding that making profits is incredibly hard right now and to all of those people I will say that they need to not lose hope, they just need to wait for the recovery to begin.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:35:08 PM

But still guys how new people can be attract to join crypto? New money come to market. How ?
The fact is that the new infusion of money into the crypto currency is very vital. Recently, I heard information that the stock market and the Securities Market are interested in investing in crypto currency. Perhaps this is a new round of investment opportunities in the crypto currency.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

Well this might be the best time for newbie to invest in crypto market because the market is down yet and there is chances for 3x to 4x profit. Likewise I did in 2016 to 2017. Crypto is just playing like it usually done in the past. It's the game of patience and discovring right time to invest. I'm not blaming crypto for such down fall, I blame the users for crypto downfall. Many investors left crypto after getting huge amount of profit. But no worries population is in billion so there will be new bunch of users soon which pull up the cryptomarket.

The fact is that the new infusion of money into the crypto currency is very vital. Recently, I heard information that the stock market and the Securities Market are interested in investing in crypto currency. Perhaps this is a new round of investment opportunities in the crypto currency
Yeah this news is true but in the past. Now SEC keep taking time to announce their decision about crypto that is why many investors hold their funds and waiting for SEC decision.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

Yes, I still have confidence in the cryptographic market, there are always plenty of opportunities for people to grasp, so be assured and invest in them. Luckiness will come to you

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

for crypto if we can take advantage of the situation I think we can get a big profit, someone who believes in crypto might be able to continue to use crypto to their maximum point. so why not trust crypto, to believe in crypto now is the best thing.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
We better believe and wait for things to be positive in order to not make any unecessary actions such as selling due to panic. Surely, recovery will arise and if not this year, it might happen next year. We just have to be patient because market downtrend is in nature of cryptos. Just keep in mind that no dump is permanent and patience is the key.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

for crypto if we can take advantage of the situation I think we can get a big profit, someone who believes in crypto might be able to continue to use crypto to their maximum point. so why not trust crypto, to believe in crypto now is the best thing.
Crypto isn't for everyone, in fact a lot of people still doubts of its existence and it's capabilities. Anyways,  we need not to force them,  instead we just give them time to realize and discover good things inside crypto.  But for myself,  I'll keep believing even market goes more worst than of today.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

Yes I am, crypto was a helpful actually to anyone here in the forum. In fact, there are some crypto who are also accepted here in my country as mode of payment such Ethreum, XRP( Ripple ), and BCH which means these b three internationally are already established a community all over the world. 

Having confidence in the crypto market is natural because it is possible to realise the potential of the cryptocurrency market with the BTC, ETH, XRP rates increasing at the right time. Although the exchange rate is currently levelling off, that is the momentum to jump to the end of 2018.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe it. projects on this market are now in the interest of the whole world. it supports curious projects. the future is inevitable.
  Cool Wink

I agree, we wont be here if we dont believe the power of cryptocurrency, its just that, its not all the time that we experience a gain, we also encounter a losses of money, those who pursue their dreams shall win in this battle. Its a matter of patience anyway in earning money and of course hardwork. Invest to ourselves first in order to gain enough knowledge.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
pstraene

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

i still believe in crypto. i always buy crypto when i have money left. i think crypto is the future. just like the internet used to be, crypto is now. crypto is getting bigger and bigger. who invests in crypto today will probably own a lot of money in three or four years.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

I still believe in crypto because of its better growth, many cryptos have given their own colors and have good value to date. Long-term assets and will be supported by good and useful sites.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Many coins will not survive, but I believe that the most popular coins can survive the tough times and soon they will show good growth. And with those coins that are worth buying special attention should be paid as always to bitcoin.
v0nyu

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

im here so i still believe and always believe it. even when crypto on lowest price i still believe crypto
the important thing for me is its developing, im sure it would be great

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

Of course, I'm still convinced of the future of Crypto, even though now the market is dropping but I'm sure that the market will recover soon and of course we can get big profits someday.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: