Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53346 times)
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
I believe that this is only the beginning of the whole path that cryptocurrency will follow. We are at the beginning and bitcoin and Ethereum has a great future. Soon they will be known even in the most remote corners of the planet.
I believe in crypto since there are so much hindrances with the value growing we may see it coming possibly next year. This year price are really struggling but I believe their is still hopes for bitcoin and other couns to recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

Yes I am. all sign pointing to future of crypto.

Each one who is holding the cryptocurrency like me, believes in it. I am sure that 5 years will pass, and more than 25% of the population will deal with Bitcoin and altcoins. The new era is coming.
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

I believe in the crypto market and i am still keeping the Altcoins for a proper time. I will sell them. Because i think the articles suggest that we sell and hold the Altcoins. But i identify the market will move in a different direction so any preparation can happen at any time.
drakewear322

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

platio.io

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

I am trying to do this but this is very hard to do when I see how I lose my money because crypto is not going strong

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

Indeed crypto is growing and has a far-reaching increase. Seeing the current development can be said crypto is very useful and has good use value. The many crypto communities are able to provide extraordinary knowledge.
I feel that the spread of the negative news will not affect the market because these are only those guys who either loose in the market due to their mistakes or do not want someone to loose in the market because they do not have the idea of how potential Bitcoin or any other coins could be in imparting wealth. A 10 year old market is a newly born market and if we trace back the traditional market, we would come to know that it is decades older than the crypto market and has still not gotten saturated so i feel there is still great potential in the crypt market.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

Each one who is holding the cryptocurrency like me, believes in it. I am sure that 5 years will pass, and more than 25% of the population will deal with Bitcoin and altcoins. The new era is coming.
I do not have the patience to wait another 5 years, I think I can only wait a few months to a year, electronic money is now in a difficult period and no one can predict the growth trend. What would they be like if holding for so long would be very dangerous.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
I still believe in Cryptocurrency. Now is my main source of income so when the market falls, I'm still looking to make money. But I still think the Crypto market will rise again in the future. This is a great technology and we can not deny it. Big corporations are also keen to hold Bitcoin and that is a good sign for investors like me.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

I always trust crypto especially if the crypto coins are good and potentially. this can be one of the best ways to determine profit. crypto coins are now very numerous and varied, altcoin is the main support why many people trust crypto.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

if I am, it still persists to this day, and I will endure at any time, because even if crypto goes down or not, I still believe that crypto will always remain. because the conditions that occur in crypto today are not permanent events.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:29:19 PM

I always trust crypto especially if the crypto coins are good and potentially. this can be one of the best ways to determine profit. crypto coins are now very numerous and varied, altcoin is the main support why many people trust crypto.
It is supposed to be believers. indeed when prices like now are things that must be addressed with reasonable things because actually this is a common thing that happens in the market

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

Unfortunately, I believe in Blockchain more than crypto:(Because the market is so slow and no perspective
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

I also trust crypto but sometimes it disappoints me specially when we talk about coins from bounty campaigns, yes you can earn from joining bounty campaign but in the end many coins in the market will still remains at the floor and it is hard for them to recover in the market even the project is better enough.
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

I believe and believe that because technology is growing rapidly the currency will change as the era develops, the adoption of blockchain technology has been done. I think this is just a matter of time.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

with me entering crypto currency and still in this forum it proves that I still believe in crypto currencies and still have confidence in investing in crypto currencies

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Crypto's future is still good and worthy of being an investment in the future, I am optimistic that crypto in December will skyrocket like the previous year, of course not all crypto can skyrocket but those with good reputation such as bitcoin, ethereum, monero, ripple and so on.

HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

If we focus the technology of bitcoin or all altcoins, Old cryptocurrencies techonology is worse than others. Ethereum and bitcoin network are slow right now. I think bitcoin and ethereum's networks should be better than other because of these coins are the top and whole subjects depends on these coins.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

I am sure that the future of crypto is getting better and brighter, this is what makes me not panic about the market conditions that until now have not yet been recovered, with patience then I can get big profits someday.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

Believed, believe and hope d to believe. Although it is difficult now, but we must not give up. Technologies are good and many people understand that they are the future.
Natan7

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency is the future. Now you can see how Bitcoin is being introduced to pay for goods and so on. it already says a lot

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

It would be fair if all the Altcoins were independent of Bitcoin. There are a lot of good projects that Bitcoin slows down with its correction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: