Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53350 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

Indeed crypto is growing and has a far-reaching increase. Seeing the current development can be said crypto is very useful and has good use value. The many crypto communities are able to provide extraordinary knowledge.
I feel that the spread of the negative news will not affect the market because these are only those guys who either loose in the market due to their mistakes or do not want someone to loose in the market because they do not have the idea of how potential Bitcoin or any other coins could be in imparting wealth. A 10 year old market is a newly born market and if we trace back the traditional market, we would come to know that it is decades older than the crypto market and has still not gotten saturated so i feel there is still great potential in the crypt market.
Whenever there is a down market, it is down not for the time being but for a long time and I think it will take time to recover this time as well. It is never a matter of days or weeks but a long time of recovery as the market moves slowly by the push of the market forces. Like it took almost three years for the market to recover after the fall in the 2013, same span of time might also be required here.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

I always believe in crypto, especially in crypto, which has a high price and is in the top list. I can make this one of the best ways rather than having to speculate and trust potential crypto coins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:42:45 AM

of course yes, those who come out after seeing this devastated market condition may be able to miss the best opportunity, we will not know what will happen in the future, so those who still survive and save, who will become billionaires, you cannot be denied for something big.
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

Indeed crypto is growing and has a far-reaching increase. Seeing the current development can be said crypto is very useful and has good use value. The many crypto communities are able to provide extraordinary knowledge.
I feel that the spread of the negative news will not affect the market because these are only those guys who either loose in the market due to their mistakes or do not want someone to loose in the market because they do not have the idea of how potential Bitcoin or any other coins could be in imparting wealth. A 10 year old market is a newly born market and if we trace back the traditional market, we would come to know that it is decades older than the crypto market and has still not gotten saturated so i feel there is still great potential in the crypt market.
Whenever there is a down market, it is down not for the time being but for a long time and I think it will take time to recover this time as well. It is never a matter of days or weeks but a long time of recovery as the market moves slowly by the push of the market forces. Like it took almost three years for the market to recover after the fall in the 2013, same span of time might also be required here.
exactly, even though the market conditions are currently deteriorating but will return to improving in time so it will not undermine our confidence in cryptocurrencies, maybe people who have no confidence in cryptocurrency because they have suffered losses so that their trust fades.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

You understand that Blockchain is the future right..?

There are some projects which actually revolutionize the market with their impact and people should understand that. The early you understand the more you gain.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

I always believe in crypto, especially in crypto, which has a high price and is in the top list. I can make this one of the best ways rather than having to speculate and trust potential crypto coins.
in any case, my interest is very much connected with the prospects of cryptocurrency. So far, the cryptocurrency market has been giving me a lot of things that I could not get in other activities.

]
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology

thats why i still active in this forum,,
because i still believe in cryptocurrency until now  Wink
at this moment blockchain tech is growing more than many people expected,,
soon or later i believe blockchain will be the major tech in any aspects my friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

To say that I still believe in the market, however, we have not seen the potential of some coins, because nowadays too many coins, and poor quality coins is one of the things. we should remove

moneymakescents777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

Yes, the crypto market is still strong, you just need to go through low points as we are seeing now, to come out on the other side as a winner.  Glad I just loaded up on CANYA Coin-CAN, right at the bottom in the bleakest crypto market.  Now awaiting for the rise in volume and rise in price.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

Yes it is silly for me no to look at it from perspective that it is future of "Brand New" technology that is most likely some kind of 3 display war between America ( Bitcoin ) and Russia ( Ethereum ). Most likely to say that it is understandable to see that market will rise acording to these two hands and it will bring investors to it self to create "whales" from them self. Interesting it will be in another 50 years.
Endemicc

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

Yes.We must not lose faith in crypto.They do their best to eliminate your hope during the bear season.Please stay up and go on.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

Of course people it is new generation stage that is uprising from America and Russia - new generation display war from these two. It is really personally inbelivavable to say that it is not trustworthy that crypto will not live and not survive.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

I'm deep in crypto. I spend so huge time for it that. I think crypto entered in our life for a long time. I don't sure what will leave - BTC or something else. But I hope that my portfolio will have this coin  Wink
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

Of course yes I still believe in cryoto despite of whats happening  now on the market. Because of crypto i help my family so whats the reason to hate bitcoin and other coins. Crypto is a life changing opportunity so we must believe on it.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
Even if the market of crypto was really bad right now I will never quit and surrendered because how can we feel the sweet victory if in the middle of battle we feel so weak.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

Of course yes I still believe in cryoto despite of whats happening  now on the market. Because of crypto i help my family so whats the reason to hate bitcoin and other coins. Crypto is a life changing opportunity so we must believe on it.
I think that many users of cryptocurrency will believe and hope for a good development of the cryptocurrency market and the whole number cryptocurrency. For some, this type of activity was the first to bring financial stability.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency, and because of that I can still be patient and will continue to hold on. 2018 is bad, but in the years ahead cryptocurrency will have a bright future, high jumps and profits.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

Prices in the market will make ups and downs, this is pretty normal. But, of course, bearish market drives people into a panic. Patience is an important thing in the crypto world, whoever is successful enough will surely be rewarded. That's why we should never lose faith.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:49:49 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency is still ahead and should not take the fall that is happening now as the end. Everything is just beginning and technology has a great future.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

The more projects use blockchain technology, this is a sign that the future of bitcoin and altcoin will be the world currency.
I'm sure Crypto has a bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: