Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53350 times)
MasterJek

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

If the decline in value continues, starting with the lack of trust in Crypto will increase and users are also complaining why prices continue to plunge, let alone a sufficient decline this week, but some of the information that I can get there are many people who are waiting for more falling prices to buy cryptocurrency, I'm also not sure of the truth of the issue that I am getting right now.
eth_slave1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

I still do and I'm sure there are so many others like myself.  Crypto is riddled with volatility and instability,  something I hope can be solved in coming years.  But it's still too early to give up on them.  With adoption making waves,  albeit in trickles compared to what we hoped - I got drinks at a bar last weekend with Crypto.  Tapcoin is what it's called,  they run on Hooch app and let's you spend your tokens on very basic items.  So adoption is closer than we know and our confidence in Crypto should only soar.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

I still believe in electronic money, because there are a lot of downsides now, but there are still a few coin they grow, so in my opinion they should look and reconsider, so invest in the potential coin

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
I really do not trust Crypto anymore. I heard here that only the whales themselves create large altcoins and use it to manipulate the market. Until they are profitable and reach their goal, the market will be broken. So I think we should not hold it anymore.

sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

I know its a silly question looking for what is happening with market and like everybody i still think if even this year will be bad the next one should be better and even then crypto is still young (except bitcoin but what is 10 years). Do you guys still belive in alt and bitcoin? And im asking about technology not only a price couse price is ambivalent if we focus on technology
I really do not trust Crypto anymore. I heard here that only the whales themselves create large altcoins and use it to manipulate the market. Until they are profitable and reach their goal, the market will be broken. So I think we should not hold it anymore.

the free market perspective always benefits large investors with the highest profits, this also applies in other markets.

One thing I still question is that many altcoins still seem to manipulate the volume of prices, this is worse than the capitalist system, besides that I consider it still in the category of fair market speculation. But I still enjoy the market because I can still profit manually, I will still trust crypto as bad as any condition.

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

My belief in the crypto market will probably be reduced a lot. I'm skeptical and think about whether to continue believing and keep my Altcoins when the crypto market drops.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

Yes. I still believe in crypto. Cause cryptocurrency have a brightness future. Also it is a big opportunity and I don't wanna miss this opportunity.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

for now I am still following the crypto currency investment proof that crypto currencies will develop because I believe and believe that crypto currencies will develop along with technological advancements and developments in the era
marilexis0107

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

I believe that hope is the last thing that is lost. I believe in bitcoin and although this has not been his best year, I know that the future will be better. I will not stop investing and believe that I will see fruits.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

This hard, red and bull times make people so regret about their decisions in market and so many had to quit from crypto. Only faithful members and newbies just stay and hopes for the good future.

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

The truth is it is very hard to believe in it at this moment. 2018 was not a good year for many investors and I am the one who lost money

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

I am sure that crypto will remain because technology is developing not destroyed, we must develop cryptocurrency technology without seeing the value of targeted coins, this is not just a matter of money but advances in technology that become world civilization, many negative issues and attacks by hackers we must rise and stand stronger.
owned1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

I think over time, the cryptocurrency will begin to be introduced into our daily lives, but this will not be at all soon.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:26:49 AM

Crypto will run hard very soon, HODL https://twitter.com/cryptoFOMOHODL
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

I think that Altcoin and Bitcoin will still exist. Technology pioneer namely Bitcoin has always been the basis of the ups and downs of world crypto or Altcoin. Request of using the Bitcoin as business, mining, and tool Exchange is still very relefan with the current era and 10 or 20 years to come. In developing countries there are still many who learned the basics of digital money especially know Bitcoin and Altcoin. During the market demand and business who need ease of payment then the role of the Bitcoin and Altcoin will remain and continue to be in high demand.
So I am still believe that Bitcoin and altcoin will still continue to be used.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

There is tons of innovation going on in the cryptos and blockchain technology. Many major companies like IBM, Microsoft, Google, Bank of America and more have been filing lots of patents for various blockchain technologies. This sector is still in early stages only and many years of growth ahead.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

There is tons of innovation going on in the cryptos and blockchain technology. Many major companies like IBM, Microsoft, Google, Bank of America and more have been filing lots of patents for various blockchain technologies. This sector is still in early stages only and many years of growth ahead.
At this point, technology groups are paying a lot of attention to Blockchain technology, and they are always picking people who can program this technology to develop for the future. I think the investment in Blockchain will be very necessary in life as it is a new revolution and makes us feel more comfortable using this network.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

I think over time, the cryptocurrency will begin to be introduced into our daily lives, but this will not be at all soon.
it doesn't require long time, you can now use bitcoin for your financial transactions. however, this is still limited to a few countries.
whether your country has accepted and legalized bitcoin as a tool for legitimate financial transactions in everyday life

adicewe

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

I still believe in crypto until now.
crypto provides income to me.
I can't say much, but this has helped me a lot.
I will keep holding crypto as long as I can
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

At this point, technology groups are paying a lot of attention to Blockchain technology, and they are always picking people who can program this technology to develop for the future. I think the investment in Blockchain will be very necessary in life as it is a new revolution and makes us feel more comfortable using this network.
well, so far, the technology that I know, and is easy to use is crypto. of course this brings good benefits for me. other than that, I can also generate enough income, even though lately, crypto has a difficult time. I still believe.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: