Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still belive in Crypto ?  (Read 53350 times)
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

As I tell repeatedly I live in crypto  Wink I try to follow for trend and for news. I research ICO's (less then earlier) and make analyses. I try to trade and enjoy it. It's a difficult and I don't find many as me but crypto is great
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

It is difficult to believe in cryptocurrency at a time when the market goes down and your investment portfolio is greatly reduced. But I'm still in crypto.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

to be honest in the world of cryptocurrency I am just trying to grow the assets that I have and understand the real function of cryptocurrency so far there are so many who use blockchain or crypto for solutions to their problems.
I definitely believe in crypto and now that we have countries planning their own national crypto things even get better with that been said.
Growing or increasing your assets is good , this is the right time to do that and I want you to know that the main reason behind crypto currency creation was solution to peoples problem. But you saying you're still trying to understand the function of crypto currency is something strange coming from an hero account holder

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:45:57 PM

Whether to believe in cryptocurrencies is a rather simple question for me. Since I perfectly understand the further value of the blockchain and cryptocurrency for the development of a new financial system, I have no doubt that this makes sense.
#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

My belief in cryptocurrency has not changed much since I get my first trading expirience two years ago, although, I very often had an overwhelming desire to send everything to hell and start doing something else because here I suffered huge losses in 2108.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

I believe in it, I think we are in an exciting time, the inexperienced "train hoppers" are all gone and only the serious people are left. Bull markets will come again and the same will happen.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

I see no reason why I should lose confidence in crypto, it brought me great benefits that in the past and I believe that in the future it will not let me down
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

I think we are at the beginning of the new industry. Maybe I don't get a good profit but my time in the crypto is excellent. And yes, I continue work with crypto. I have no doubts about future
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

I believe my life will be much better with bitcoin, I don't need to be pessimistic when there is a decline because it's only temporary and won't end. I believe bitcoin can make my economic condition better.

jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

I still believe the crypto world will still exist and will not end as long as there are still ico, even though the market is not stable we must keep the spirit there must be a very bright moment in the future

[
ZEVS42

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

surely! you need to believe in cryptocurrency and support those projects in which you invest. then there will be success

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

Yes, of course I believe! Most of us who are present at the forum think so, otherwise we would not be here. This technology of the future

dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

I never ceased to believe that the rate has dropped so much still nothing terrible, everything is ahead and you just have to be patient and it is desirable to buy more cryptocurrency)
I am also with you and are not disappointed from the crypto because now I am seeing that the use of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies is increased much more and they are convincing people to adopt these coins for their transactions which is a positive sign and is showing a brighter future.
coneing

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

My belief in cryptocurrency has not changed much since I get my first trading expirience two years ago, although, I very often had an overwhelming desire to send everything to hell and start doing something else because here I suffered huge losses in 2108.
Do not lose your faith in crypto. In this year many people lost a lot of money in crypto because of the dumping price but it will not be forever a tie is not far away when everything will recover. You just need to wait for a little more time. The coming year will bring a bright future.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

I still believe 100%, and this will continue to grow in line with the development of technology, even though to this day I still live by relying on crypto as my basic capital.
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Yes, I think crypto is at the very begining stage or, if you prefer, crypto is the begining of the ending of traditional banks... Obviously, banks will not die without fight but like dinosaur their fate is writed... they are dead as I already know them... if they are smart enough perhaps they could take this new train...
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 05:11:11 AM

although many people think negatively about crypto but I still believe that crypto will have a good future with technology that will continue to grow and have the potential to be able to make a profit

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

Do not lose your faith in crypto. In this year many people lost a lot of money in crypto because of the dumping price but it will not be forever a tie is not far away when everything will recover. You just need to wait for a little more time. The coming year will bring a bright future.
Patience is an important point to be able to avoid ourselves from failing to invest in digital currencies. The current situation is very difficult because throughout 2018 we have faced a very difficult situation. But price movements at the end of this year can be a positive value because with the current events it makes a sense of optimism for the owners of digital currencies. Hopefully the situation will be much better and we can get the best results too. The beginning of 2019 must be a good start, we all have to be part of the successful application of digital currencies on the financial system every day.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

I have strong faith in cryptocurrency because we know how potential cryptocurrency are becoming in the real world. So we need to stay strong as the market starts recovering with huge fluctuation. People those who believe more in cryptocurrency are the people will be getting most benefits.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

I have strong faith in cryptocurrency because we know how potential cryptocurrency are becoming in the real world. So we need to stay strong as the market starts recovering with huge fluctuation. People those who believe more in cryptocurrency are the people will be getting most benefits.
over the past couple of years, the society of cryptocurrency users has grown significantly and made it possible for our people to make a profit so that there is an opportunity to live better. In the cryptocurrency business today, not only citizens of highly developed countries work, but also in poor ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: