Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:35:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8991 times)
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

Too much frustrating campaign extension is new motto of icos now which also affect hunters to make it worst many of them is replica of something we have already and lastly no prospect or tendency to succeed.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

almost all of them, but some of the bounty was still paying and has good value. to select the bounty that actually pay that is now difficult, because now lots of bounty such as fraud.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

As more and more projects come forward there is bound to be some replication and fewer original ideas. But just because somebody is trying to do something that already exists nothing to say they won't make a better job of it. I look for the initial value of the token and the possible returns, and if you are fortunate to pick a project with fewer participants you can still take a reasonable bounty.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 

It has been the worst time to start an ICO for last 3 months, reaching reasonable soft/hard caps becomes more difficult. I agree that lots of projects do not solve any problem (therefore has no added value to a client), and I miss ICOs that stands on successfully tested crypto applications e.g. true Dapps.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

There are still good projects out there but just harder to find because of the shitcoins left and right. There really are a lot of the same ideas but it's also good as for competition and maybe the other team and slight difference of the project might be the difference for success and failure of the project.

bitcoinmux

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

As compare to year 2017 this year bounties scam ratio is very high there are several reason behind this and most probable reason as i think is ethereum Dropping because around 90% of ico's are based on ethereum and ethereum price is dropping day by day.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

Project fundraising directly depends on the market phase. Today, the market is in a phase of decline, investors do not want to risk and waiting for next phase. Most projects have postponed the launch of their ICO by the end of autumn - winter. Today it's really hard to choose a good project.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Unfortunately, the huge number of coins and bounties that appear recently is garbage. And it's very difficult to distinguish shit from a real product, because everything is beautifully decorated.
So do a little analysis yourself. Go to the profile of the topic starter, read his messages,topics he created. Spend some time on it, but much will become more clear.

For example, today I saw new Topic created for a new project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026925
Not bad.
But after I decide to check topic starter's profile. And I was very surprised.
Those guy create 13 projects Cheesy
Of course, there can be no trust in such projects.
Such "dev" just steal the ideas of others already existing projects, modified it a little and presented as something new.

Wow, i just looked through the profile of the creator of the link you mentioned. That's disgusting that someone would make 13 projects and try and basically just rip everyone off one project after another! The guys account had 529 posts and he was still a jr.member, i can see why!

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 

We were spoilt by generous bounty campaigns in the past that distribute a big amount of tokens in the past that many present bounties look cheap. Because of the crypto craze, many bounty hunters join a campaign that division of bounty allotment becomes smaller. Also, the market is down that the received stakes when exchanged are very small.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

I will agree most are garbage, but have recently found a decent one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426676.0

They have a decent bounty program and easy airdrop tasks.

I think this coin has alot of potential, it has almost 1.5 million has already been raised just in the presale!

People are calling it the Paypal of Crypto Currency!

I bump and checked into this project on August and I can attest to that this is indeed has a good potential in the future. With a superb MVP and they already have downloadable applications plus the team were excellent. This is the kind of project worth investing.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

I don't know, so many projects so I have to choose one and hoping the project will be succeed.  What about the signature you wear now?  Is that garbage too?
celestinamoore

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

Yes I would agreen there are bunch of garbage projects out there or should I call it potential to fail ICOS. However I do not believe it's over for good and working ICO though,  there are still some genuine well planned and potential to succeed ICO out there.

We just need to keep searching and give support  because sometimes some ICO fail due to bad publicity
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

actually, why are you saying that, probably when you participate on bounty program and, at the same time market prices was falling down. This condition may affect the project and the market price.

opposite condition, if the market price was stable or rising, probably your reward are more worth.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now.  
Indeed, I have recently reviewed many of the projects in the Bounty section. Most of them are garbage. I don't know what the past bounty looks like, but I can be sure that when the Bulls arrive, the garbage will also rise 100X.
In fact, I don't think that really powerful projects are promoted by bounty. We can see the tokens of these bounty projects, there are almost no big exchanges listed.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

Most projects can be considered garbage, but not all. Of all the projects, you can find several such projects that will bring you a lot of money.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

Many outgoing projects are now the same type and repeat the previously released successful projects of other people. There comes a time when we need the freshest and most progressive ideas in the blockchain. Bounty like one another and do not cause much confidence.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

True. Most of bounties are from ICOs and they are literally garbage.

If you were a higher ranked member you could do bounties that pays in Bitcoin/ethereum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

Now there are too many bounties are appearing and it so hard to identify whether if it is good or not. But not all the bounties right now are all garbage, there are still good and profitable bounties to participate and worth it to work. Don't lose hope, just do a lot of research to find a good ICO.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

This post calmed me down, as I have been on holiday for the past two weeks, relaxing but always had bounty on my mind, and I was worried to miss some good ICO's. From the beginning of the year I have done a bit more then 200 bounties and unfortunately most of them scam, receiving some token they don't cost anything. I hope this bear wave will end soon, got tired of it

qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

Yes, really a lot of projects that do not attract. and little decent. and there is no guarantee that the latter will not be moshenikami. to find a good ICO is not as easy as it seems.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: