Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8988 times)
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:10:01 AM

The problem are bnot the bounties rather the projects behind. Last year when the market was up, every bounty program was good, because you could sell the stuff for a good price even when the projects behind was very bad. Now while the bear market, many investors are afraid to invest in their icos. And for blockchain projects its very hard to collect their money to reach the softcap. So if they just reacht the softcap barely, the bounty rewards are also bad.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

Not ALL of them. There are bounties that are still worth joining. Its just a matter of being patient with the ICO. We all know that it is very hard to sell at the ICO's and majority of them fails even at the presale. We just have to wait for them sell enough coin so we can be rewarded with our efforts on the bounty. I don't believe that we should blame it on the bounty manager. Just like us, they are being hired by the ICO.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:19:48 AM

Not ALL of them. There are bounties that are still worth joining. Its just a matter of being patient with the ICO. We all know that it is very hard to sell at the ICO's and majority of them fails even at the presale. We just have to wait for them sell enough coin so we can be rewarded with our efforts on the bounty. I don't believe that we should blame it on the bounty manager. Just like us, they are being hired by the ICO.
Not all bounty projects are garbage, some of it really works well. You just do not find it so well and join on weak projects. Bounty managers are not to blame about it because they also being hired to manage the bounty campaign participants. Even some business to not grow well even it has a good beginning because there is so much competition so some become success, some are not. You have to search thoroughly when finding better projects.

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

Well, you are somehow right to an extent but not all of these ICOs are scam shit or Garbages. Few ones are still good. Check out the Rays Network that I am wearing. Even URUNIT Gambling platform had reached it's soft cap. So, make your research OP.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

The problem are bnot the bounties rather the projects behind. Last year when the market was up, every bounty program was good, because you could sell the stuff for a good price even when the projects behind was very bad. Now while the bear market, many investors are afraid to invest in their icos. And for blockchain projects its very hard to collect their money to reach the softcap. So if they just reacht the softcap barely, the bounty rewards are also bad.
I'm sure there are still good bounty projects, you have to look for good projects carefully so that the results can be satisfactory. if you get bored following the bounty, my advice is to buy coin BTC and ETH, the situation is very conducive because of the red market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now.  
In this year it's very difficult to find a good bounties, very different story from the previous year. Just keep looking mate, there's still a good bounties in this forum. Maybe you can find a good bounties from a experience bounty manager.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

in my opinion no. If you are talking about a bounty project, it is rubbish. Maybe you are not grateful about what you have obtained so far. the proof is that many people who successfully become participants in the bounty campaign
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

I do not think that this is true, I took part in such projects that you might have thought of as garbage, but all of them settled me and ended up with me too well
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

I guess you need to be as selective when choosing a Bounty program to participate in as you do choosing an ICO to invest in. Usual rules apply really, go for an experienced manager or managing company, pick a token that is going to have a reasonable value at ICO and may still retain a good portion of that at launch. Look for a decent bounty amount 2% or more of the total pot and envision that the project can actually have a use beyond the hype.

Good luck with the campaigns!

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

in some time this many bounties appeared to have similarities with one another. There was even that impressed only gradually became only and less serious with what they spend. This makes the quality of the bounty that there be reasonable and declined the only bounty a lot of trash strewn about. What's the scam also happen quite often made bounty into a difficult thing for the obtained results.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

Some of them they are not garbage. the reason why some of them failed to their work because investor ignored the good quality of some ico project many of them have a good intention to the society and economy but investors just totally ignore it. SO what can do for bounty hunters is help those potential ico project to be more successful not just participated and earn money.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

probably should indeed procurement system ICO is more tightened. or if it indeed allows created a system where not carelessly ICO could enter in bitcointalk or bounties. This is to reduce the presence of ICO that scam. now indeed bloom once.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:17:37 AM

Yes, there are so many trash coins circulating out there, so we have to do a lot of research before joining the bounty so that we don't work in vain that only gets a few $ while joining the bounty
If you are going to participate in a bounty campaign you need to create your own research and try to find if there is anything wrong with the project, it has become very similar to try to participate in a bounty campaign or to try to become an investor, because you will have to look for the very same things if you want to avoid being scammed by icos.

I say this because a lot of people want to participate in bounty campaigns but for what I have seen most of them have been nothing more but a waste of time for the last months and that is even if you get paid, because if you do not get paid then you completely wasted your time.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

Well, thats right! for me now, bounties are equal to garbage, some few are left which is good and perfect (but hard to find). So i already leave to do bounties work and focusing on trading (also on bitcointalk account). But may be now, bounties can come out from garbage because bitcointalk take some strict action against scammers (all jr.member became newbie). So this will effect bounties in good way!
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:29:31 AM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
Not all bounties today are trash. There are still some beneficial and legit gifts out there. usually have to go through some bad projects to find a good one. The only thing that changes is that useless people who have been funded no longer do it. But if you are willing to work to filter garbage, you can still find a good bounty.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:37:49 AM

some bounties are still ok, but you should not expect, that you can make the big money with them. most bounties do not pay well anymore and are also overrun by bountie hunters.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

in my opinion, not all bounties are garbage. I've also been like you, not getting a good project that I followed. but now I know, I just want to join a trusted bounty manager to get good results. because they selected the project they handled.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:39:30 AM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
I do not think so. Maybe that is only coincidence. There is some bounty campaigns that has a higher potential than to those first coins that we have.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

Yes, now there are a lot of ICO garbage projects, we need to agree with this. However, even now there are some good projects that you can join. At this time, when the crypto-currency market is almost a year old, it is bad for the ICO teams and the participants in the ICO generosity campaign. In addition, now the validity of the ICO is very long in time and is almost in all cases no less than three months. This, on the one hand, is due to poor collection of funds during this period of stagnation, and on the other hand, ICO teams hope that by the end of the year the crypto currency will rise significantly and their new tokens will also grow in value.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

No. I know that it has been quite difficult for a lot of us to trust these new bounty programs and stay completely active, because of the so many scams and failed projects we have encountered, but I'm here to say that there are still a very good number of bounty programs that are worth and far from being garbage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: