Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 18004 times)
roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

The crypto price drops everyday, I am afraid the market keeps dropping after I have invested in this moment, but I have saw many mainstream altcoins all now in the lowest price, this such the good time to invest and hold for your long time.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

Every financial market goes up and down. But crypto has made its feet in financial market. It may go down in near future but it will rise again and achieve new highs. The reason are its algorithms  which solve complex problem cost effectiveness  and easy to access. So you must be patient

Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

Price in every market is unstable, the crypto market is no exception. The crypto market that goes ahead with this destabilization will succeed in the crypto world. Therefore , long-term investment will be required to accept the uncertainty of the crypto world. Then the crypro will be successful in the world.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

And why did you think that the market of virtual currencies with an extremely subjective assessment of the value of each coin should be stable? As for me, we are still in a good position, because all assets can vary greatly in price if it is not held.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

And why did you think that the market of virtual currencies with an extremely subjective assessment of the value of each coin should be stable? As for me, we are still in a good position, because all assets can vary greatly in price if it is not held.

As long as the market volatility will continue the market will continue to grow, even if it drops now soon we can be able to get a good increase in the market and this will give us good profit.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

it is precisely due to the volatility in the market and its instability that we can make a profit, we need to use the opportunities that we have.

Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

You must understand that you do not need to focus on someone else's opinion. If you do not analyze the market yourself, you will very quickly lose your deposit. Sometimes solutions need to be changed several times a day ..
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Cryptocurrency has always been unstable. Now she doesn't bet on in height but then she'll be unstable in the fall. Patience is needed, not all at once !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I think this is the best time to invest for the cheapest and the potentials coins and ICOs. Because the crypto market never price has been stable in these past few months. When is increasing the price, it's will bring us a big profit without any harmless.
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

of  course  to  buy  it s  a  rule  when  its  cheap  buy  it  when  it s high  sell  it  so  we  have  to  follow this  rule  in  case  of  being  rich  and make  profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

Cryptocurrency market instability is nothing new and as a matter of fact, the instability is what create profit opportunity for trades. Instability is nothing to worry about if you know what you are doing in Cryptocurrency!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
inuyahi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

trading bro trading. just takle a profit from unstable market. it would be great for us to take a profit
dont hold for long term bc it wouldnt good. just take it short

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

The answer is simple - don't do anything if you don't understand what is going on. You're greedy because the prices are low, and you want to earn. But you're not sure, it means you'll most likely lose your savings. Don't ask for advice, rely on your personal experience!

HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

trading bro trading. just takle a profit from unstable market. it would be great for us to take a profit
dont hold for long term bc it wouldnt good. just take it short
Why do you think that an urgent investment would not have good results? In my opinion, due to the current state of the cryptocurrency market, long-term investments are more relevant.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

many times due to this instability is well earned. You need to learn to trade and earn in all situations, even when the market is falling.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

At this time market are very unstable. Prices are getting low day by day. I am so confused that yet i will hold my coin and otherwise sold it. But price may be are increase at the end of this year. Market get stable very soon.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

If you have done some research about the tokens that you are planning to buy and think that it has a good potential then I think that there is no right or wrong time in buying in. What you should really do is buy and hold till the market stabilize or until the people who are against crypto would realize that they need crypto in their life.

dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

A stable market is unjustified, you understand that the market, especially the cryptocurrency market, simply cannot be stable, because in this case it will simply leave a large number of people present here today.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

I believe that an unstable market is a normal phenomenon and now is a good time to engage in trade. so now is the best time to buy
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Crypto market is always on unstable condition, So you don't have to worry about this, So what will be my move in this current market situations? Very simple buy when it red and sell it when it green.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: