Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INFLEUM 🌈🍔 AIRDROP ROUND 1 🍭 🍔🌈 YEAH 5000 PARTICIPANTS 🌈🍔  (Read 1141 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

Why don't you give details of current and total supply and how much of this will you be distributing as airdrop?
This information not necessarily has to be provided here as it is airdrop. All you need is for participation in this action is specified on the first page of this section.

You have a point, but maybe this will be more helpful if the team will add the ann thread link in the OP so that other people who are also interested about the project will know more details about this.
Yeah, I really like that suggestion because people will learn about the project itself and the announcement thread.
indeed, this somehow shows that people are having interest in the project, and other people might really be interested on that suggestion of others and probably more information about the project.

Surely having this airdrop will help a lot to attract people. Better the team should be informative in order to gain more joiners.After knowing the number of joiners will make others interested on the project because they will be curious what is the project is all about. Having a suggestions is welcome as long it can help to the project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
connecoin

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

airdrop is very good for the future because up to 5000 participants.

Their are still a lot of room to join the airdrops. I suppose the campaign manager can recognize or detect fraud and multiple joining accounts?

Yes, I agree. I'm sure if the team will eliminate multi accounts in participating their Airdrops, it could lead to a better promotion of the project that can give satisfactions for all interested investors. Hopefully, it will be done correctly and make this project a good kind that can give high profits to the people who have invested.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

Their are still a lot of room to join the airdrops. I suppose the campaign manager can recognize or detect fraud and multiple joining accounts?

Yes, I agree. I'm sure if the team will eliminate multi accounts in participating their Airdrops, it could lead to a better promotion of the project that can give satisfactions for all interested investors. Hopefully, it will be done correctly and make this project a good kind that can give high profits to the people who have invested.

Well let's see if the team can actually detects multiple accounts as the technology now are high and most cheaters are more smarter now. All in all let's hope that this airdrop will be a big help to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

I'm not sure if the campaign manager were recognize the abusers from the airdrop since they are just host the airdrop.

Maybe they can be able to trace it if they will check and search deeply. But for now the most important thing is if this airdrop be able to help the project in increasing their exposures.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Tuumbo

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

I'm not sure if the campaign manager were recognize the abusers from the airdrop since they are just host the airdrop.
I think participants should check the spreadsheet and inform the manager if they have bots.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

I see the form of joining, but I do not see spreadsheet list. Where can I see it?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

I think so, they already prepare some security measures in checking the fraud accounts and insuring the project safety and the people who join and participate the project. Will the campaign will be after the airdrop, if very things went well the bounty campaigns has also the chance to grow and succeed.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

Though its a very tempting for anyone to get the airdrop for just 5000 participants.but is it already filled the last person or you will give them some special participants
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

I think participants should check the spreadsheet and inform the manager if they have bots.
I do encounter this questions yesterday and still there is no comments nor answer opto clarify this matter. As of this they still I cant alsi find thd Spreadsheet. So we can check if we are joined successfully or the slots are full since this limited only for 5000 participants. Hopefully team will notice this quires and answer right away.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

This is so hard, actually, wwho know this is real or not, have some methods like anti bulk email address or verify with phone, but cannot avoid.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

I never seen Airdrop like thus beacause it's very simple to participate into it. You have to just do few steps and you can easily get your tokens. I think they have to launche one sharing programme too, so people can earn more tokens by share their project.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

they will find it hopefully. because of fraud members many people will lost the oppertunity

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

I never seen Airdrop like thus beacause it's very simple to participate into it. You have to just do few steps and you can easily get your tokens. I think they have to launche one sharing programme too, so people can earn more tokens by share their project.
Well, it is normal at here, because i see a lot of airdrop like Infleum airdrop, this is popular form at ICO now.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

they will find it hopefully. because of fraud members many people will lost the oppertunity
But Infleum also may take a step to easily ignore scammers and fake entries and they expected requirement is mentioned at the instructions in a proper manner that leads to achieve their targets.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Yes I also think that greater number of participants may have positive impact on the value of the tokens in the future as the demand can be proportional to the members involved.
sathvik112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:03:58 PM

Yes I also think that greater number of participants may have positive impact on the value of the tokens in the future as the demand can be proportional to the members involved.
There is nothing to focus on assumptions, developers are taking key ownership working with the scrum masters who are figuring out the better possibilities for project developmental activities that will automatically lead to a benefit for participants.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

I agree but how will we know if we are included on the first 5000 participants who signed up for airdrop?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

There is nothing to focus on assumptions, developers are taking key ownership working with the scrum masters who are figuring out the better possibilities for project developmental activities that will automatically lead to a benefit for participants.
If your information is authentic and professionals really work on the project, then such project has good chances of success. Their advantage is an experience thanks to which they will be able quickly to solve the arising inconsistencies and minor problems.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

or maybe it can affect the value of the token instead? since airdrops and bounties can cause dumps in the future especially when it is not well distributed on their supply.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

I think that the number of participants should be close to a completion by now since is been here a while and there is high media on it by now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: