Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At this time buy and hold bitcoin smile in future  (Read 2743 times)
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.
Yes I agree, buy as much as you can and just let it grow in the future. Just make sure that you still have money that you can spend for your daily needs. Never lose hope whenever the price was falling, look on its positive side where when it pump surely high profit that you will get from it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.
Yes I agree, buy as much as you can and just let it grow in the future. Just make sure that you still have money that you can spend for your daily needs. Never lose hope whenever the price was falling, look on its positive side where when it pump surely high profit that you will get from it.
Even of we buy more today we cannot directly say that we can smile in the future, because the price of the bitcoin is normally unstable and we didn't even know when it rise or fall. The bitcoin is an amazing and has a very potential coin and maybe it will really rise soon, because it's price today is really attracting to those who wanted to invest on it.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

Even if we do not see another pump soon, at least something comparable to last year...so what? If you believe in the future of this revolution you should indeed use the lows to get more. But the thing that controls us more than logics is fear. If you do not get trapped by this you can make your best moves now.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

I do not know the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise or again commencement will start. But Bitcoin was the best time to buy when its price was 5800 USD!  It is true that this the best time to buy altcoins has come! Everyone should stop panic and keep the focus on the reality! You are right that who will invest now, they will smile in the future with their high profit. Now it's time to work with a cold head. Panic gets new people, Experiences work!
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:08:06 AM

im still worried, what if the price of bitcoin dont go back its high price? will it be still the best time to hold and by bitcoin? the value is not increasing its decreasing.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

This is the right time to invest in Bitcoin and smile in the future. I think Bitcoin price does not decrease more from here and the price of bitcoin will increase very soon. So I want to suggest every investor put their assets in bitcoin and hold for a time. Surely the price of bitcoin will increase soon and make your life bright.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

Thats right , the price is unpredictable so we cant predict when it will rise. We can take this opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold it because holding is the best option to do now. I know that some of us are worried about the price, so do I . But im hoping it will rise by the end of this year.
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

Most of the big whales will take benefits of it and they would get a lot of coins in a cheap rate. Even i want to be amongst those big whales so that i too can get some coins at cheap and couls hold them. Tongue
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

I believe the Cryptocurrency market will soon burst. And many people will start to cry for not buying low when it is still within reach. Am just getting as much as I can for the main time, part of the reason I hardly sleep,engaging in some swing trade to gather stakes.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

It is true that the best time to buy is now but do you think people are still interested to buy bitcoin ag this time as it is seriously heading to the source. I have been thinking to try and input some money but seriously scared of the price as it keep sinking

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

The market has been growing over the past few hours. Ethereum has risen about 20% over the past few hours, and NANO has registered a high growth of about 40%.
Bitcoin has also registered some growth and now is the best time to buy before the FOMO sets in.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is started to recover.If you want to get some more dollars as profit,just hold your bitcoin.Let see, what is the maximum raise in the price of bitcoin.When the price of bitcoin reaches the new moon,we can sell our long holding bitcoin and get some profit from it.But don't sell your valuable bitcoin due to panic.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

I think for the whales and the little one's in cryto just like me, now is the best time to pack some amount of btc if not 1 or 2btc. Because am very optimistic that, a time is coming if not soon that 1btc will amount to if not $15,000 or higher and that's what we called prospect and risk investment.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

I quite feel same way. With couple of studies in past history, it seems Bitcoin is following a steady trend in which the better part is just around the corner.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
art.vrn

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

I just think that Bitcoin will grow in price by the end of the year, that's why I'm buying it now. Now is the best time to do it!
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:49:46 PM

I think buying Bitcoin is necessary for a week before September 30, because by this date the price will rise in anticipation of positive decisions bitcoin ETF. Roll Eyes
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:31:55 PM

I will say about all holders,  it is the great time to buy bitcoin and hold it for Their future. And we know that now bitcoin price is low,  but some months later it will griw up in the market. When holders are sell Their bitcoin and earn good profit in their bitcoin. So will say that, at this time buy and hold bitcoin smile in future.   
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

when the price falls is the right time to buy it is recommended, but we have to remember that to sell there is no time to hold bitcoin it is clear that to sell the price has gone up the time for us to sell it, and we use it to earn income.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

Your advice is right and must be done by investors, do not let us come from investing in bitcoin must use strategies and one that we must use what you say. logically if we use this method then the results we will get will be quite a lot if successfu
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:49:04 PM

I always said. Bitcoin is always available for purchase. It's more attractive now that it promises a rise. Still, It is not advice of investment. Everyone can make their own decisions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: