Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At this time buy and hold bitcoin smile in future  (Read 2746 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

Agreed with you, yes its right time to buy bitcoin because right now market is down so you can get bitcoin at cheap price. After you have to hold for long term to get profit, its sure market will rise after this huge dump.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.

Mike Novogratz mentioned recently that Bitcoin reached its bottom and once it reaches 8800$ then it will run to 10000$ and he told that once it crosses 8800$ mark then it won't be back below 8800$

dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

In my opinion, this is a good time to get a good profit from bitcoin in the future.  Because right now the market is down so you can get bitcoin at the cheap price. Now bitcoin price $ 6,673  But my suggestion is that you wait a few days. When bitcoin is worth $ 6,473, Then buy Bitcoin and hold it for a while. I hope you'll benefit.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

Yes, definitely. We all have same thought. I have no intention to sell any crypto in this market. I will wait till to the Bull run, like 2017 December. I hope that day will come again.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

What you say is true, and I agree with the way you say to make a big profit through bitcoin, especially now that the price of bitcoin is falling so that the opportunity for us to buy bitcoin is very wide open and the opportunity to gain profits in the future also looks pretty good. But I feel more comfortable when buying bitcoin when prices go down, then sell when prices rise, and buy back when prices go down continuously, indeed this method looks boring and the profits we get are quite small, but we can get those benefits continuously though small. Furthermore, of course everyone has their own way and choice in an effort to make a profit through bitcoin investment, which in the end we all certainly hope to benefit from what we invest today.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

The historical backdrop of bitcoin is about ascent and fall which is normal in exchanging. Insofar as there is a fall, there must be an ascent. Accordingly, right now purchase and hold bitcoin and grin later.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

Yes, now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin.Many people are afraid to buy bitcoin because they expect that it will fall in price even more.But I am optimistic and hope that in the near future the price will double Cool
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.

this is good news. I also agree that bitcoin is cheap. We can make investments to restore and revitalize the market and my belief is that bitcoin really has a high price and we get a lot of profit.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

Yes, it can be a strategy path to get profit from bitcoin, buy when it's still low and be patient waiting for higher prices, and get a profit by selling it.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

Very true...haha the price of bitcion currently is scaring so many people but if you are a cryptopreneur you will know that this is the perfect time to grab some bitcoins so that when it starts to spike again you can also grab some cool profits out of it.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

Very true...haha the price of bitcion currently is scaring so many people but if you are a cryptopreneur you will know that this is the perfect time to grab some bitcoins so that when it starts to spike again you can also grab some cool profits out of it.
Agreed.Do not look at the market price often because if you do,you will only be frustrated.Instead,make this dump price a great opportunity to buy more bitcoins and hold them patiently until you see the price skyrocket again.Gaining profit may not be easy most of the time.Sometimes you need to take risks too to gain huge profits in the end.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

It is a very old technique for this year! From 17K to 5800 USD, Every time people keep saying buy now and hold! But a big number of investors are fed up now, everyone knows when the market goes down, the best time to buy has come! But by seeing such a huge down, investors don't want to invest again!
I don't think so, but for me current price to buy in Bitcoin has very low risk than to buy Bitcoin when it was at 19k$ where risk is already higher and as what we experienced how the market corrected after the huge break out last year. If I have some money to invest I will bought btc at it's current price and keep for long term hold.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

im still believe bitcoin will going to pump again.. buy and hold it for a long term is a best way but more effective if we used it to buy altcoins like xrp that more petential to grow up..I would like to spent on icos but nowaday icos are so suck so I rather stay away from it now.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

The price is a down so definitely it is a good time to buy some Bitcoins now because it is a chance for the investors to buy BTC at such low rates.After buying we should keep holding our BTC's and should wait  for the price to rise.We should not worry about our investments because in the coming months price will surely rise and we will definitely find a better price to sell.So yes by buying now,holding them and selling when the price  will be high,we will surely have a smile on our face in future because we will get huge amount of profits.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

Yes looking at the present scenario buying and holding new coins is the best option .Selling them is not suggested.Try to hold them for some more time so that when you sell them you get profit from it.Just sell them when you feel that you will get either double or triple than the amount at which you have purchased it.So just hold and wait and get enough amount by selling in future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

we observed the value of bitcoin always fluctuating sometimes rising but not sometimes as it is now falling so what we need to do is think positively that bitcoin does not fully fall this year and will rise again. some Bitcoin now because this is an opportunity for investors to buy Bitcoin at a low price. After buying, we must still hold Bitcoin and have to wait for prices to rise. We don't need to worry about our investment because in the coming months the price will definitely rise and we will definitely find better prices to sell.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:37:18 AM

I completely agree this year is great to make a good investment in your future. You can invest in bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and some other altcoins of your choice and if you can hold them for some years, you will be very wealthy in the future.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

Yes we are at a great price to invest right now when you compare it last December, but it is all the same thing every year. When Bitcoin is down, old holders spreads FOMO all around the forum and other part of social medias to attract new investors. Old investors know that once the price starts getting up, it will be down again at the end of the year, the pattern is simple and investors are getting smarter now. They know that some stupid investors has to be sacrifice for the benefit of others. I think Bitcoin is getting unattractive this year.
ReneFigaro

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

There are too many restrictions in case Bitcoin loses its moon from the cryo market. I think the smiles only really come out when the results are as expected.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

I agree with your suggestion, the price of bitcoin is down and this is the right opportunity to buy it. 2 or 3 more years you will get unexpected profit, but remember DWYOR.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: