Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At this time buy and hold bitcoin smile in future  (Read 2743 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.
The entry point cannot get any better, just remember that you also need to have an exit strategy, there are other people that are holding their coins for a very long time and while that is good because that means that they're going to get a lot of profits many of them do not really have a strategy of what to do when the price of bitcoin reaches a certain point, it is a good strategy to hold your coins but don't forget that at some point you also need to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.
The entry point cannot get any better, just remember that you also need to have an exit strategy, there are other people that are holding their coins for a very long time and while that is good because that means that they're going to get a lot of profits many of them do not really have a strategy of what to do when the price of bitcoin reaches a certain point, it is a good strategy to hold your coins but don't forget that at some point you also need to sell.
I agree on that, bit I think it depends upon the future price of the bitcoin, we dont even know what will be the futyre of the bitcoin also with jts price. So I think we cannot really say that if we buy more today we can earn in the near future. Bitcoin is amazing but it's price is really unstable so we cannot really that if we bought more today we can earn in the near future. Everything in crypto is just an speculation there is no assurance at all.

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

Well patience is the virtue. Bitcoin is still in early stage, when it is used like visa and master card, the price will appreciate a lot more.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

Well patience is the virtue. Bitcoin is still in early stage, when it is used like visa and master card, the price will appreciate a lot more.
Indeed, if we will be patient enough, I will hold my bitcoin until the price gets higher again. In this way, I will prevent a big loss.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

yes that is true, at this time the price of bitcoin is still low and is the right time to buy bitcoin, then hold it and you will definitely get profit in the future and you can smile at the high price of bitcoin

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

If we look at its popularity, bitcoin always has a development which is truly unexpected which's likely to be far from our predictive range. Bitcoin's a safe place to invest because it's not influenced, by political events. Although in its development there are still many contra but bitcoin successfully attracted by many people. Now the price of bitcoin's very low, of course it's the right time to buy it, we must be optimistic about its future price growth.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Buy bitcoin and forget it for a quarter or more than that like a year or two and get back to it when the prices are up again.

You are stress free and you won't be feeling any FOMO or panic at those times just make sure you lock those coins and follow your plan.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

yes, this is very rational. at present, the price of crypto currency has experienced a very deep decline. more than 50 percent of crypto prices experienced a decline so that many investors experienced huge losses. even many investors have gone bankrupt. at this time, we must be patient to hold our assets and wait for the condition of the coin price to rise again, at least the price of coins is the same as when we buy. and now, we can use it to buy several altcoins to add assets.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

I like the way you say it OP.
Not only bitcoin is on sale, but all the crypto range. Lots of them are sort of ‘buy 1, get 4’.
Discounts will end soon!
gto2016

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

The price of bitcoin has somehow been somewhat stagnant for much of this year, there is a great opportunity to buy, because the price can rise again considerably.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:02:22 AM

That is a great idea to buy many bitcoin now and hold it until the price of it increase so that you can smile in the future because you can earn a big profit.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

I am pretty sure bitcoins will probably spike back to $20,000 or even higher. So might as well buy in now while the price is trailing around $6,000. Take the opportunity to buy a lot at a crazy cheap price and sell when the proper time comes. Right now, one's priority is to pool up some bitcoins.

Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:52:47 AM

Of course I agree, this is a good time to buy and hold it, I believe there will be a moment when the price of bitcoin will rise high, but I can't predict when it will happen.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:57:43 AM

hmmm i think we are right now on a dam high prize of the Bitcoin more than 6000$ per coin XD
But if you think we will reach much higher soon then invest Wink
I got my most coins at about 400$ so for me we are great now !

regards

When was this? looked like you got into bitcoin so early then everyone here that wishes bitcoin could go up more, to hit there buy time at thousands or more.

Lucky for you, you still have lots of margins there.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:12:21 AM

I am pretty sure bitcoins will probably spike back to $20,000 or even higher. So might as well buy in now while the price is trailing around $6,000. Take the opportunity to buy a lot at a crazy cheap price and sell when the proper time comes. Right now, one's priority is to pool up some bitcoins.
Thats good idea. in my opinion now is the lowest price for bitcoin which is in the price range of $6k. why am i saying that. because the price has been at this lowest price for a long time and the price dropped will only reach $6k and then bounce off. if you already know the bottom line you have to use it to buy dude!
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:06:20 AM

yes, i agree with you, right now bitcoin price is so cheap, if the price returns as it was at January, we can get twice profit as much, if its more than that we can be rich people  Cheesy
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

Yes that was really a great idea. But and hold and wait for the very best time to sell is the great strategy this time specially we are now on the dip. We can buy any crypto coin in a very low price for good. So then I believe that the profit is really near we only need to holding on because the market is still dropping.
Common trading strategies and always carried out by investors crypto currencies sometimes investors do not understand all the risks that such investors usually fear and panic if they hold and wait if there is a decrease in price and value
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

wait until prices rise again and become expensive again then you will be happy. Because the right time to buy is when prices fall and collapse, it's a very good opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as you can
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:45:17 AM

I also agree with such an opinion. because holding bitcoin for the long term. I think it's more profitable than we sell now. By utilizing the falling state of bitcoin prices we will get a big profit

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:57:50 AM

Yes, this is the right thing to do now. Though many of us  know the market tactics but we tend to ignore the specific time by making excuses like almost all know about bitcoins now so we cannot make much profit. This is a wrong notion, many knows but few has the capacity to buy and hold cryptos for long .

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: