Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:55:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop panicking start believing!  (Read 5758 times)
buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

It is just not an understatement that the current situation might ginger Panicking. But with good research and optimism mind, you can hold your laudable coins for expected Bullish period that will bring about good reward to you. You can as well join very good project like Ternion that I discovered. See link:https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
I know this is not the first time the electronic market and the pennies fell. I have to wait patiently but I have been waiting for months now still do not have good signal. I began to worry. If you are holding a lot of coins now losing money and losing money, then you will understand my feelings.
I can understand your feelings, but I have to say that in the last couple of days, my account has started to grow a little. The market certainly did not come to life, but it has stabilized and it is likely that growth may soon begin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

Actually for being a panic person maybe this will be a time some of our coins we have well be lose.
So must better to be calm always even if the prices of the coins in the market going to falling down or not.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

Sometimes we feel nervous while trading because of the price of our coins. But I suggest to avoid that kind of feeling. It not gives you a peaceful mind😁. Start believing in your coins and in your decisions.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

Faith is the last thing that will help you earn, you can believe all your life that God will save you from death and eventually get under the car. You need not to believe, but to know, which means studying the market and its laws in all its manifestations, only then you will be able to make money in crypto.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

Yes of course we need to be more patiently wait in the market to increase because if we are just thinking it positively and not in a panicking way we can get our profit that we want in our investments. But also when you get panic we can learn from it the mistake I did before that's why I is not bad at all.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

Faith is the last thing that will help you earn, you can believe all your life that God will save you from death and eventually get under the car. You need not to believe, but to know, which means studying the market and its laws in all its manifestations, only then you will be able to make money in crypto.

Yes we must stop panicking,  because it will never bring us a positive result. Just pray and search for God to guide us on the decision we choose,  I believe that he is always their to look and guide us,  will help us when its to hard for us to know if we can make it. A lot of people are already successful in this kind of investment,  I known a lot of people buy their dream wheels (cars, motorcycle) through the money they had in bitcoin,  so for us not to experience regrets  then start now that the price is still cheap we may never know when it will rise again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:07:02 AM

I am currently no longer in a panic as the market appears to be stabilizing.
As long as the coming time does not go down further with the price, i am reassured.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

I am currently no longer in a panic as the market appears to be stabilizing.
As long as the coming time does not go down further with the price, i am reassured.
Panicking now or not cause the market seems stable now is not what you should have in mind because the market is yet to be stable and there will be another dump in price in this Q4 till next year when the market will the real stability. Mind you, the bestyou should do is buy and held unto your coin till next ATH.

MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

In the past also Bitcoin down like what now in % but yeah it's true value really matter. But in my opinion, Bitcoin just rolling around 6500$. It's the basic thing investor don't invest if he doesn't believe in the project.  Smiley
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

Exactly firstly we need to trust and believe our bags. Crypto market is very volatile and no need to worrying about our money during dump sessions.
That is normal. When we are earning huge money we are happy but during dumps we are panicking. That is interesting. We cannot earn money always. We
need to lose and we need to earn after that and again lose. if we can do good moves we can earn more money surely but no need to panicking always during dumps.
That is chance for us we need to realise about that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

Yes that's right. The current situation with BTC is very unstable as with the whole market. You need to be patient and just wait and see that you do not make mistakes. If you are not versed in trading then it's better to just watch the market.
We can't avoid the fact in panic because money what we based for ,if there are certain times that market down I'm worried and not calm in every moments. Market is still survive so I believe there will be more gainings to come as market recover.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

Everyone here tries to predict the future price, they are talking about very good future, if you keep your coins in your wallet.
But where is the reality? 9% of all people hold crypto - do you think that it is not enough???

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

i am not panicking. i prefer to use the time to buy cheap coins. i have not lost my faith in crypto and i remain faithful to crypto.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

You're right, but how you think if you have lost the hard money in the bad situation, can you still believe in the crypto? If you have bought the coins in the lowest price, you will say never dump your coins, but some people just want to dump the coins and cut the loss, for me, I still hodl the coins wait for the market boost.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
lakzo

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

I always believe that market is a very good future and marketcap will be rise 1 trillion soon.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Now the market of encrypted money has begun to turn better. Please have great hopes for chain reports.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

By this time,  any Cryptocurrency investors or traders should be used to what is synonymous with Cryptocurrency market which is volatility.  The ability to master one's emotions will help to be able to recognise opportunities when they come!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

You are very correct about this. Panicking will never do anything good for investors as it will only lead to making wrong decision which will cause regret later when the market recovers. The main thing is just to be patient and keep calm and then hope for the best to come.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Of what happen to the market now ,that it seems is going for long period of time now as it is continuing falling of value, but you do not have to panic because this is just  normal of rise and fall of coin value in the market , but as a crypto holders we must not lost hope but believe that it will recover very soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: