Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop panicking start believing!  (Read 5753 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

Faith cannot be infinite, everything should have its limit, of course, except for deeply philosophical things. But nevertheless, it is necessary to invest and it should be done in spite of how all the same things are developing now with the market
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

yes, I agree with you, because panic is a very detrimental thing at a time like this, it will be nearing the end of the year and usually at the end of the year there will be a bull run, so hold on for a while and believe

faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

I believe that in the future the crypto market will have a movement to increase, and because of that the hodl is still the strategy I choose. I strengthen myself not to panic, because panic is the beginning of loss.
I agree with you, dude. indeed, at this time we have not found any significant improvements in crypto, it's just that there is clearly no decline over the beginning of last year, even the price of BTC is still far above the beginning of last year.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
It is not just about believing, but know what to believe in. There are some coins that do not worth investing in, else you would loose your money. Some coins just have the tendency of being abandoned by their developers. Perhaps after making their profit. So know when to sell such, but for good coins, don't be allowed to be cajoled into selling before time, else you might just end up blaming yourself.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

I really like your thought. I fully adhere to such a decision. Selling your coins at falling prices is stupid. It is better to wait and hope that they will grow in value.
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

I fully agree, the market is always cyclical , and always when it falls he recovered just someone will be able to wait for the recovery and someone is not
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

I've started to believe , so I am not panic seller. I am the only person among my friends who still believe in crypto potential.
I am blockchain enthusiast and I can't imagine world without crypto

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

They also need to set some goals in order to believe so that they didn't  easily lose hope everytime the market falls.  They tend to sell most of their coins just to comfort themselves believing they don't lose anything on their investment. 
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

Believing in bitcoin is your choice, it depends on you on how you adopt it.  But if you truly believe what crypto can do to you you will not panic or fear to accept it. Sometimes you may failed but it doesnt mean you will quit instead just believe that crypto will change your life and help you.
ravinesolz

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:28:15 PM

Believing in bitcoin is your choice, it depends on you on how you adopt it.  But if you truly believe what crypto can do to you you will not panic or fear to accept it. Sometimes you may failed but it doesnt mean you will quit instead just believe that crypto will change your life and help you.
Bitcoin could be worth a lot someday. I feel that the holding is making the price go up much more.

Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

Yes that's true the crypto was falling somuch the price and some of us in here are on start panicking and thinking on when gonna be back to high price. But ill think it was going to long to recover of it. But in this situation maybe we should calm ourselves and believe that in the time of recover we will earn or sell our coins we have.
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

fully now market very of course weak but this are clamoring for those who was Creator of this Pampa , to all toppled, coin and will be even more powerful growth!
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

Yes I think that is the best words of advice for people who still don't believe. Most of people in the crypto world already panic sell and they will regret their actions when market is in good condition
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:18:37 AM

I do not think that those who are now left in the market stopped believing. And panic is something you can do without. It prevents to concentrate and earn and for this reason I am absolutely quiet at any incidents in the market
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

As a member of this organization the cryptocurrency world ,you are already well inform about this whole concept of cryptos ,so there would be many situations we have to face especially this is in the digital world and always have changes  ,so we must be strong and confidence , we should avoid too much panicking ,when ever there is a sudden change in the market, but all we want to do is to believe in this cryptocurrency.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

Yes I think that is the best words of advice for people who still don't believe. Most of people in the crypto world already panic sell and they will regret their actions when market is in good condition
The largest investors do not sell their tokens, but continue to buy at reasonable prices, because they know that this is not the end of the cryptocurrency market, but only development ahead.

viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

Ultimately whales decide what will be the price of crypto, they manipulate the price and many people sell while market makers buy. We should to take this fact into an account, try to understand the logic of whales and do the same
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

"Stop panicking starts believing" is very easy to say but very difficult to do

everyone would suggest to be patient and do not get carried away by panic, but in reality it is very difficult to remain patient and avoid panic.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

everyone who panicked, tired of doing it in the spring or early summer.
Of course, if you can, you need to take care of the coins that you have. now they are worth less than ever before.
but there is no doubt that the market will grow, it's just unclear when this will happen

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

The largest investors do not sell their tokens, but continue to buy at reasonable prices, because they know that this is not the end of the cryptocurrency market, but only development ahead.
Believers thinks that way, instead of panicking and selling their assets with loses they keep buying more and wait for the right timing to sell, as they knew that crypto market have this kinds of behavior we must need to learn how to analyze and understand things which can possible happen and be ready to
control our emotions, always being positive will allow us to believe that things will still go according to our goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: