Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop panicking start believing!  (Read 5755 times)
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

When people watch such a drop in the market, they immediately panic, they went to the end of 2017 and all the time watched only growth and now it is very difficult for them.

The coin is not dropping that far, investing the money now could bring the price further up.

We need some whales or institutional inestors to do that, if me and you invest our $100 today, the price will not go up tomorrow. But we can continue using the technology - send money to each other using blockchain solutions, not Visa or Paypal; use blogs on blockchain (Viuly instead of Youtube and Steemit instead of Medium), etc.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

I never get panic,with every situation,God always has a plan, so I don't bother about anything,I know some people are quite disapointed with the current prices of coins but they must keep their faith and everything finally will be all right.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

Almost 90 percent of people on the market already believe in bitcoin. everyone thinks that one day it will be rich. They're working hard for that. I hope we all get what we deserve.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

Panicking will never give us any good. When we panic, we cannot decide well. When fear overpowered our faith in something, that will be disastrous at the same time dangerous to us. So we better keep our self-calm but not so relax. What we have to do is to make things prepared and start believing that something good will gonna happen. That's the right time to decide and the right time to take action.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

I am sure that the growth will begin, now many large and small countries are making the turnover of cryptocurrency legal. Therefore, everything is just beginning and the beginning of 2019 will be a steady growth.

Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

And what else is left to us except faith? I am sure that most of those who are on this forum have lost a lot of money, during all this time that the market is falling. Now we all expect that the market will show green and we will become fabulously rich. Smiley
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

I really appreciate your post, and will even love it more,  if u encourage all to "stop panicking and be intelligent"

My reason:
Despite the bearish market,  some cryptocurrencies still drop value, while others do gain value.

Channeling our strength to trading will definitely leave most of us smiling,  just as it is doing a whole lot of other people. What we need is gaining relevant information and acting intelligently in that regard. We will be happy if we do.

Warning!
There is no shortcut to my post. Depending on luck in crypto trading can lead you into a huge financial mess.

Thank you!

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
One thing i keep in telling myself is "be patient, it will be better." If not for the doggedness of some people, they would have given up long time ago. What many don't realise is that, if their investments are not bringing good yield as desired, there are still alternatives and that does not mean that investments are not yielding and are outrightly cancelled. Some people are going into trading, so as to coverup for their losses.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

Panic is always disastrous for a person. If there is a person in the case who panics, then the case is doomed to failure.
You need to learn not to panic. There are a large number of amateurs on the crypto currency market who don't understand anything in trading and have come here to get quick money. They don't understand that the price in the market always grows, then  falls, they don’t even try to understand it. Unfortunately, such a reality. The rest of the traders just need to accept it and learn to benefit from it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

Yes, the current situation is very annoying and I want to sell all the tokens and do not keep, but it is encouraging that in the future everything will still recover and prices will be much more expensive

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

yes, to deal with the current situation is just to be patient. not a few people are getting bored with all this, and I myself feel it too. however such feelings will increasingly make us pessimistic about cryptocurrency. we all must remain optimistic that the situation will surely recover soon. I agree with you to hold. and fill the available time by participating in a gift campaign to find income when things don't recover. maybe all of that is right to do at this time.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

The fall in prices in the cryptocurrency market and the uncertainty of what will happen next, cause many panic. And the longer this process  there is more panic among people. It is difficult to contain panic if every day you lose your money.
Sanchos

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

Try to explain your message to people, who took credit for mining or sold immovable property for investing in crypto. They are worried about red market.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

From now on we have to collect coins and save them. I see that there are lots of coins that have potential in the market, even though now the market conditions are falling in price. And you can't panic because it can have a negative impact on you. You must believe that the coin will recover.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

Yes. I still believe in crypto. Crypto will be the future. Right now it's still with crypto and there's not the slightest intention to leave crypto. I'm sure crypto will return to skyrocket and will be happy soon. I always monitor the crypto market. And hope the coins I hold are sold in the market and can be sold immediately.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

I like reading the topic since it is positive for future Crypto currency. We know that  a positive news information about cyrpto influence much to the existence of crypto it self. Not only that, it is also influence the price of bitcoin and other major coins. Building up a good and positive news is needed to develop trust and believe rather than just becoming a panic sell that can make the market drop.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

Yes, what you say is true. We must now believe that coins will experience price increases. If you panic will not solve your problem, but it will only make you tired and suffer losses. You have to get up and now is the right time to collect coins. With you investing more, it's better to welcome the end of the year.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

The market is getting worst than before but anyways, we should always think positive that this technology can bounce back once we have a good news about cryptocurrency or mass adoption. I still believe that it will happen soon.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

I read this thread and see how people are already tired of seeing these red days) I think this is only the beginning or the ending, in any case the growth will be)

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

for many, there is nothing left but to believe. Here, many more from January and February hovered with losses from -50 to -95%.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: