Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project?  (Read 1339 times)
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

Actually i am quite new in this fied so some of my friends who is senior in this feild they gave me suggestion to check marketcap and honest manager of bounties then start working in the ico for safety and secure investment.it saves our time and energy also to check in the beginning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

i don't get a interest about ico's this times. but when i do, i use to look at the team members only. they said to much about their quality.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

I have a few signs on which I distinguish a good project or not. The first is a team, no newcomers. The second is the understanding of the product. The third is connections and partners. I advise you to pay attention to the project  AERGO. The skills and experience of the team, the support of Blocko and its impressive customer base and the financial backers investing in Aergo can give confidence about the future success and adoption of the project.
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

by looking at the team, advisors, and concepts that are applied are able to manifest and make sense. If the concept given interesting and plausible I think likely the project will get the interest from investors. But if their marketing is great it can happen.

if project related to famous ppl?
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

I think all the suggestions from all friends here have in common, to date I have only seen their teams, platforms, roadmaps and whitepapers, if the project team is active on social media and provides updated information, I think that is enough for me. And don't forget you have to do research to see their whitepaper, don't hesitate to ask in the telegram group channel.

what project u invest now?
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

I'm starting to work in crypto. When I choose ICO projects I take into consideration those projects that my experienced good friends advise me. So I save time for other activities.

How sure that your friend choose the right bounty or not a scam one?
You should do it yourself also.
you can have a good bounty by looking and studying the following:

whitepaper
roadmap
website
team members
addresses

this may help alot to take a good ICO.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
There are factors that I consider to determine if the projects are good like ; if they had a good management team, having big partnerships with other platform/s, the number of people in their community and if they had reached their goals according in their timeline.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monosvalet

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
First of all, I pay attention to the team.If this is not known and not very clear people(in the sense of it is not clear from what area they came), then I immediately remove this project from my field of view,and of course look at the idea itself,and analyze how much it is really to perform and whether it is needed at all in the community.
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

I just choose the one that seems to me successful and promote it to hope for a good result

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

There are so many ICOs in the market. To find a good ICO project you need to do a thorough research on parameters like official website, core team, whitepaper, the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries
If you are looking at the official websites, whitepaper, or social media presence, those are things that can easily be bought.

However, what is very important when it comes to ICOs is to be able to identify a project with a very solid team, that looks like they are absolutely ready to work and not just because they want to make some quick bucks, and then see if there is any minimum viable product which simply shows they are really working even before the ICO, and then every other thing can come into play.
davisagughalam

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

for me, first of all , they have to have a working platform down before anything else. good community, strong project idea, available developers willing to take questions and not just get vexed every time a question about the future is asked. Though a project having all these can still be scam, but it is considerably lesser risk by the time you factor in all these requirements.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

For me,the main indicator that a startup is not a fraud is the presence of MVP.If the developers can provide it before the ICO launch or during the ICO,then personally for me it means that the team is really focused on work,not just on fundraising.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

Pay attention to team, idea and what has already been done (MVP)
But, as I already wrote you in another topic, now you need to be very careful with ICO  Wink
Johan_ICO

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

There are so many ICOs for sale right now and the experts that can tell you which is the best ICO to make good profit are too few. The task to find the best ICO is really difficult.. unless you know what signs to look for.

ICO stands for the initial coin offering and it’s the first available chance to get involved with a digital currency. It’s usually offered as a pre-sale before being placed on the exchange. The price per coin is lowest during ICO as the coin hasn’t been tested by the market yet, so it gives the early adopters a good possibility to make good profit when it goes out.

In today’s article would like to tell you about the signs of a good ICO that you should be looking for if you want to make real money.
#1. Hype in crypto communities
#2. The available supply
#3. The token price
#4. The developers team
#5. The problem that the coin is going to solve
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

For me,the main indicator that a startup is not a fraud is the presence of MVP.If the developers can provide it before the ICO launch or during the ICO,then personally for me it means that the team is really focused on work,not just on fundraising.
Maximizing the products that they will offer is indeed an important thing to be able to give confidence to investors to be able to dare to invest in cryptocurrency

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

By checking out their website, whitepaper, details of the project. The numbers of their participants and investors. (Their Community), telegram channel participants. Social media account, the project's demand level, target sales cap and more importantly, their road map.
This is only based in my experience but feel free to find other useful ways to determine a good and legit ICO.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

There are so many ICOs in the market. To find a good ICO you need to do a thorough research on parameters like official website, core team, whitepaper, the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries.

You can check the list of upcoming and ongoing ICO at Latest Bitcoin News and ICO Press Release
NikaGeraGod

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

The first thing I would suggest is going to their website and looking at their development team. You should see a picture and a REAL name to go along with it. If their website lacks leadership information then consider it a red flag, you do not want to invest in an anonymous team
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

You will never determine a good ico unless you read the white paper so it was very necessary to check the platform of the project before investing a huge amount.
MrThang

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

1. Read up on the ICO as much as possible
Check the ICO’s website, read the whitepaper, browse through their team page (the most important!) and even check their social networking pages and channels.
2. Guaranteed Profits
An ICO needs to be as straight as an arrow and not try to push an investor into taking part in its project by ensuring profits.
3. GitHub does not include the ICO’s source code
If your ICO has an empty code repository, that proves that the so-called professional team is lazy and unwilling to perform their best for the company. An ICO would never bow down to the challenges of the public, and will always want to improve that the solution is valid enough to function.
Don’t fret if you’re not an expert in coding, merely check if the repository is active and is receiving regular updates.
4. Unthinkable Premines
Premining allows an ICO to give tokens to a select few people before the crowdsale goes live. It is usually to reward project contributors, developers, and investors. However, if you notice a majority being offered pre crowdsale, you have caught an ICO that is trying to draw with their shrewd tactics of stealing your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: