Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project?  (Read 1339 times)
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

You need to read the whole whitepaper and be familiarize in their project. If the concept got your attention then thats a good one, next is look and search what and who composes their team then next one is the community, they should have a strong mind and not aiming for an easy money.

[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:19:20 AM

a good project will continue to look good if seen in several aspects. so will certainly need research and also research on many aspects of the Basic project running. When it is forgotten so reasonable when many are encountered or even been working on scam without them even knowing.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

for me to choose a good project is that. we have to be really careful in reading where it comes from and discuss what the project is if we are still not lucky there I made a valuable lesson for the future.

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

in my opinion, no one can tell you which ico project is the best, even though the idea of the project is very good and unique, but this still doesn't mean that the team from the ico project is bad

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

This is hard, because today it is very hard to look for a normal project, because today there are a lot of projects that seem to show good indicators, but still scam projects can be found and defined. I think that you need to make an effort.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

It is rather difficult to find a worthy ICO. As for me, I start searching for a projects with ICO Drops platform as it provides a full info about upcoming ICOs and almost never list scam projects. Then I analyze the idea and the goals of the project to determine it's potential. After that I check Linkedin accounts of the team members to verify their identity and skills.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

I don’t invest in startups at all and I don’t advise you that it is very hard to earn money on this because 95 percent of fraudulent projects in this market

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

To know the worth is to read the content. In order to determine a good ICO, you should first study why and what is the goal of an ICO project, if it leads to much more developed technology innovations, go for it, or even something which might give us opportunity to develop ourselves and the world. But if the ICO has no reasonable reason, I think you can considered it as bad ICO project.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
Read the white paper first to see whether the idea is good or bad.
Come to this forum BitcoinTalk and read the ICO's announcement thread to see what people are saying about the ICO.
Look at the ICO team are they professionals capable of conducting the ICO or not.
Then, make conclusions is that ICO worth putting your money or not.

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

One of the attributes of good ICO is the lack of bounty campaign. Too many projects are specialized on ICO analysis and really good projects are sure to get in sight.
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

There is a lot of fake/scam ICO but still, you can detect those and find out the best and legit one. What you have to do is digging some more about the team of the IC and whitepaper. Most of the scam ICO come up with a fake team and copy/paste whitepaper.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

Making research on these following is a good way i feel can help know a good ico first you have to know the team and how effective they are,their market segmentation,how good is their innovation and also their road map and how they tend to achieve all they need for the project to be a successful one thanks
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

I think the team is the most important gear in the ICO mechanism. The project with qualified professionals will success. For instance, Georgia-based company Spotcoin hit soft cap of $5 million even before the start of the public ICO. This became real with the coordinated work of the staff which in turn inspires the trust of the crypto community.
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

By looking for a bounty / ico that is managed by a good and responsible manager. of course from experience and so on. see the results of the sale. the manager is always kind to us and active in telegram or Bounty

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

By looking for a bounty / ico that is managed by a good and responsible manager. of course from experience and so on. see the results of the sale. the manager is always kind to us and active in telegram or Bounty
You can look at pretty good and well-known managers of bounty companies, but even there you will find quite a lot of projects that are fraudulent. So I think that we should only do the analysis of projects.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

There is not one way to determine which of them is a scam, there is always the chance of being wrong when you are investing in an ico so you need to have it at the back of your mind that there is the possibility that you are going to invest in a scam project. For me I read their whitepaper, scam projects cannot be bothered to put any kind of effort into their whitepaper

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

I choose those companies that tell in detail about the goals and justify the need for a new cryptocurrency project. Companies that surely have their own website, and talk in detail about future plans, as well as talk about the goals achieved.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

I choose those companies that tell in detail about the goals and justify the need for a new cryptocurrency project. Companies that surely have their own website, and talk in detail about future plans, as well as talk about the goals achieved.

That is one way of getting to know what type of ICO is really good and can conduct the activity so well. The platform are all set and has a good direction. The team will inform us more updates and also the teams perseverance and hardwork at all times.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

Many influencing factors to determine ICO are good or not. You can see from the rating, Team, Background, Ideas, work plan, vision and mission. You can find all of them in the ICO holder or ICO bench. Of all that, you may determine whether the ICO project is good or not.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

to determine whether a project is good or not is indeed not easy, first we must be very careful in seeing a project, not to be fooled.
I myself will determine the good project if it is managed by a good team. then selling the tokens is high. and the project roadmap is very clear. I think like that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: