Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project?  (Read 1339 times)
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

Instead of getting suggestion and waiting vto apply. I will share you one idea. Just go to scam acussation section and see the pinned thread which speaks about how to find the scam ICO.
If you don't see the project name there and after the analysis given there you can find best ICO project without help of anyone.
Agreed. This is the one of the most reliable ways to get true information about ICO. But if sought-after project does not exist in this section then DYOR can help only. And in this case you can find some key parameters for analyses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

We all know that is very difficult at this time in determining which ICOs are good. After that, we have to choose which project is good. So at first, I check the background of each team member and developers of the project. Then I certainly start checking the whitepaper, product, the vision and the concept of the project. By this kind of checking, I determine a good ICO project.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

Hmm,  good ICOs are very hard to spot,  most people will say check whitepaper, research the background and the likes, am still of the opinion that, if you are going to invest, just know that you are taking a risk,  checking all the points listed and rating sites review are good, but you still hold the final decision.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

1. Flashy photos and a good page setup. A hard page is what I'm looking for, anything that quickly shrinks without images or video means that developers often make small efforts for currency marketing, which is not a good sign for investment. Remember that you are not alone, you want other participants to also enter the market if you want to sell the currency for profit.
In general, people think that the whole mistake in this, considering that screaming images mean that developers are looking for profits, and the currency is more cheating, and the reality is that if you do a deep statistical analysis and check the structure of currencies, then the opposite is true. The more developers working in a currency, the better, but there may be exceptions, but ultimately the overall statistical performance, which does not matter for an example, is the chosen example.

2. Transparent team. The images and names of all project developers, as well as currencies developed and released by hidden developers, are more likely to cheat or ultimately lose the total cost. It is a fact. Logically, if someone has bad intentions, it is likely that staying in the shade provides better security or perception. A good sign is a team of experienced members who previously produced successful projects.

3 long-term use. Coin, token and system, regardless of ICO or release, is that in the long run it needs a valuable value. Just free up the currency so you do not cut it. Regardless of origin, it must provide real use for the market to see long-term value. This means that when you see that the currency should always think about how to make such assets valuable to certain people, organizations, companies, etc. ...
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

You can determine ICO's with the following parameters
(1). Concept of the project: Any project solving no genuine problem should be avoided.
(2.) Use case: Any project without a real use case will definitely turn useless in near future.
(3). Business model: A project ought to have a well defined business model.
(4) Team and Advisors: Any project without a team and/or Advisors should be examined very closely.
(5). Whitepaper: Most fraudulent project don't always put in much effort in producing a comprehensive white paper. Whitepaper ought to contain almost everything about a project and easy to understand.
(6) Milestones: projects with milestone(such as the Beta of their products, or any products they intends to offer), always have better chances of acceptance.
The list continues.......
Others can include their social presence, ratings etc.
The above parameters will most likely reduce chances of falling to fraudulent projects.

Good advice been at this a while and everyone forgets these basics and as a long time miner thank you for pointing that out for people it is a red flag.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

basically, everyone has their own criteria in choosing a project. who is certain in choosing an ico we must understand the ico that will be followed properly. if not, then we can get the ico that is a scam. in choosing an ico, we can start by looking at the whitepaper. it is one of the things that must be done to be able to understand ico well.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

I am checking it at www.icoguide.com they have really realistic rates, and then when I choose several good high scored ideas I look closer at whitepaper, idea is very improtant, it should not be copied, team should be dedicated, involved with experience.
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Use chase or unique product. I think it's important to know about good ICO
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

I am checking it at www.icoguide.com they have really realistic rates, and then when I choose several good high scored ideas I look closer at whitepaper, idea is very improtant, it should not be copied, team should be dedicated, involved with experience.

I am also checking the projects there, very good platform, but as you mentioned it is the first step, them comes other criteria, I would add activities in social media and telegram, through the activities you would be able to see whether team is involved and dedicated enough.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

experience is the key to all success, of course the experience of producing knowledge. so you have to find experience first in order to get a lot of knowledge about ico, trade and investment.
my advice, there are many references that share knowledge about ico investment and the following knowledge.
doroshok

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

My approach to the verification of ICO, perhaps, a little peculiar. First I look at the product they offer, then I research the team, see how transparently they describe the project, and a bit of a sixth sense.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

I determine a good ice by checking their website, team member and their role, white paper, and their ico ratings. Do some research about the projects so that you do not regret.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

research. It's always a research you need to do on your own. Even you asking here this question makes no sense at all, you need to determine it on your own. See the team, wp, strategy, experience, viability etc

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

It’s very confusing, for sure. I honestly think that reading the whitepaper is very important. I know it takes time but if you really wanna know about the project, you should just read. And also don’t forget the team behind the project. If the team is qualified, probably project will be unique and strong, too.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

No ICO should initially believe in it until you are finally getting the signature of loyalty! Therefore, the developers behind every ICO must be taken into consideration whether they are working transparently to see whether their past records should be considered, above all, it is very difficult to understand whether an IC0 is cheating! But if you are aware, at least you can avoid losses.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

Good knowledge comes with experience. Practice more in the selection of projects. Analyze the project and its idea, the project team and its activities.
The working product and the team have always been two major essential elements for me when it comes to making a decision to invest in ICO. As long as the product does not bring about some unique solution, the team look inexperienced or not certainly the type I will want to entrust capital into their hands, then I bail out completely and maybe monitor the progress in the long run when it hits the market.

There will always be a chance for everyone but it is better to take a calculated risk and be safe than sorry.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

Knowledge of selection comes with great experience. Therefore, analyze projects more often yourself. Basically, we need to analyze the idea of the project and understand how promising it is, to analyze the team and their activities, to follow the purse of the project and for the news.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

A good ICO project, I think the work of the team is very important. Second, ICO's tokens play an important role in the entire project.
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

there are many factors to choose a good project.does it solve the problem in real life? it is important.you have to examine the team,projects social media is important,it would be good to review the web site.

i will do research before i invest into any project  Smiley i just wondering any others best way to determine 
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

Well, i can determine good project if their whitepaper has a good information about the coin that they have. Also, if the developers has a previous successful ICO you can consider it as good project.

but if a brand new project without any previous project then how u determine?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: