Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3900 times)
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

Some people know the right thing to do, but they are not doing it. Also, google has been a wonderful friend to me. There were some things that were mysteries to me, but today whenever i find anything difficult to do, i would first consult materials through google. Then sometimes, I find answers to some difficult things on this forum. Whoever want to progress in life, should try to learn one thing or the other on daily basis.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

i think taht educatipn is very importamt but do not forget zbout the mey part of practisong amd gaining ypur experience

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

Some people know the right thing to do, but they are not doing it. Also, google has been a wonderful friend to me. There were some things that were mysteries to me, but today whenever i find anything difficult to do, i would first consult materials through google. Then sometimes, I find answers to some difficult things on this forum. Whoever want to progress in life, should try to learn one thing or the other on daily basis.
well yes a slarning can be boring soemtimes and that is why peolel dp not do it even if they know taht they should do

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

i believe that learnong and actially being attenrive and read whitepapres is importamt wven if ypu are too lazy fpr that

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

well yes a slarning can be boring soemtimes and that is why peolel dp not do it even if they know taht they should do
there should not be such thing as lzzinesss when we are talking about what we should do to our dear business as we are rszponsible for it

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Khiceog

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

When crypto is on rise, you do not need any kind of certain knowledge, you just need to understand what tokens deserve investing and what does not deserve it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: