Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL.  (Read 1100 times)
Salauusman (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

Once you contribute in a wander, you'll certainly keep a close eye on the wander. That’s who you will be able construct up">to construct up colossal entirety of information. At that point you'll examination the extend improvement, future of the expand and other things merely basically got to know. With those information and research decide what is it you want to do.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

When you invest in a project, you will certainly keep a close eye on the project. That’s who you will be able to gather huge amount of information. Then you can analysis the project growth, future of the project and other things that you should know.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

Once you invest in a venture, you'll certainly keep a near eye on the venture. That’s who you'll be able to accumulate colossal sum of data. At that point you'll examination the extend development, future of the extend and other things that you simply ought to know.
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

I'm not sure what you're expecting for this thread except for people to talk about what coins they're holding / a part of, lol. But sure, I'll go ahead and shill one of my coins, since you asked.

Deeponion is pretty cool. They've been around just over  a year and released a ton of awesome updates. They had a 40-week airdrop, and now are updating their entire code base for future updates. It's natively integrated with Tor and has stealth addresses- stealth addresses might change in the future for something better.
I know there are coins out there with more proven teams and more tech integrated, but it's been really cool to be a part of that community and watch the devs build everything. I've had my fun adventures being a part of it, so take a look or don't, I just wanted to share. Links in my signature are a good place to start. See you around!
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

I have several recommendations for you, but you must know every investment has risks. My decline in PundiX (NPXS), Cube (AUTO) and Helbiz (HBZ) is a good altcoin to hold for the next few months, and i think that's altcoin will make profit.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.
YES! I would recommend you to have to hold these coins.

RIPPLE
ETH
LITECOIN
MONERO
CARDANO
XLM
XRP
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

there are many altcoins that are suitable for hodl, for example bitcoin and eth. these two coins are altcoins that are the main choice. the point is that altcoins that are suitable to be stored are altcoins with large trading volumes. but despite all that there are many new altcoins that are also worth buying.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

I think this is  a good choise. It a highly focused issues in current time. As you have choosed it, you have to heard more and more to collect information about all altcoins. I prefer Ethereum over other altcoins. Now focus on your need.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

Your question is legit but please just take into account also that many people will promote the project upon which they've already invested.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

No coin or altcoins worth to hodl
You can’t hodl on to them for eternity
You need a strategy and your questions should be when to hodl
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

What if I say all of them?

The reason behind I said that it is because as an investor it is up to you whether or not it has value for a long term hodl. I mean, you have to believe in it first in order for you to choose which of them is better than the other. Why not choose at 3 altcoins in the market?

Going back to your question, for me (I still shill this project) I'll still hodl INS. The project is still on the process of development and one of the main reason why I believe in it because for the fact that it has a purpose in real life. It is all about food industry, anyone doesn't need food?  Smiley
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

No coin or altcoins worth to hodl
You can’t hodl on to them for eternity
You need a strategy and your questions should be when to hodl

Many people today are thinking that investing in Altcoins today is a big mistake but for me I still be willing to invest and one of the best coin that I choose to invest is ethereum which is now slowly increasing its market value and I believe soon it will rise like Bitcoin.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

My suggestion for you is buy and hold INS token. Its price is too low right now, but it is a promissing token, which have great project, clear information, and going to the end of the roadmap, the important factor has maken me trust is the have a lot of real partners.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

Look for old teams with real projects with real use cases that are finished or almost finished ... that obviously can design and code.

bitbay
blocknet
byteball

komodo
sys
ltc
eth
doge
pivx

also very low caps with teams that are proven to keep working away

several

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

my advice if you really want to hold altcoins in the lonf term, it's better to buy altcoins like ethereum, ripple, stellar, NEO or EOS. because the altcoin is indeed good for long-term resistance. or if you dare to take risks, you can also hold a number of new tokens that you think are good.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Bitcoin should be your no. 1 choice, it's the king of crypto so if altcoins will grow, I think it will lead the way.
Good altcoins to hold for me, are Ripple, Tron, PundiX, and Edgeless.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

Right now, a lot of persons are afraid of investing in the market especially with so many faiiled projects and scams all over the street. But I would like to highlight the fact that there are still a few good ones, and if you are looking to hodl somw of these, I would recommend TRX,XRP, WAves, and Neo.
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

Binance has done well for me during the crash, that's one of the only tokens with real use aswell and a huge company backing it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

You have not said that which coins you have at present, making it difficult for us to suggest you. But in my opinion, ripple is one of the good coin that is worth holding for long term. I am sure that it will benefit you in the long term. Other coins worthy of holding are stellar, ethereum, cardano, tron, Steem, electroneum. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: