Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty needs KYC to receive reward?  (Read 2340 times)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

For the time being, I am afraid to participate in the bounty that require the KYC because it is not regulated by anyone and scammers can collect personal data of investors.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

KYC become frightening for bounty hunter, they fear their personal data will be abused, I've been dong two KYC for bounty recently,
what is the worst thing can happen if our personal data abused by irresponsible people?since I don't have experience on this matter

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

I believe that those bounties who collect documents for the procedure of KYC they are most likely scammers. Previously, this was not, but now everyone was interested in the personality of bountyhunter.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

If any bounties ask you to do KYC to receive your reward then just know that you are being scammed. There is no reason for them to want KYC unless to get a hold of people's documents. These people know how important these documents are and they know that they can always sell it on the market for a good amount of money, do not give them your information
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:36:27 AM

I think KYC must not be a requirement for bounty participants because they work hard for it. They can avoid multi-accounts by confirming their accounts in the thread.

If needed a KYC it must be included in the rules just before the start of the said campaign so participants will be aware of it not after finishing the bounty.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

KYC is much avoided by many people. because it is too risky because of the identity will be quite dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. but for the ICO is going to be an asset that is used for accountability regarding the truth of the assets and existing customers. but for the bounty, I thought this wasn't too are required unless for investors then this becomes important.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:44:08 AM

For some project kyc is needed for regulation, because they must know where and for who the coin they sent, its only because to avoiding sue from regulator, so if the project looks like legit thats not a problem for me to sent kyc
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

I do agree to this as well we can gain good peofits but still the risk of having  your face id on their bounty would be hard for you because you never knew where will they used it and as of now it is very hard to know you in the internet for bad reason

raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:50:30 AM

Lately there are project that requesting KYC even for the bounty campaign participants.
I think there is no need for the bounty participant to perform KYC, since most of the bounty participant will be selling their coin reward after they get paid from the bounty, so it's useless to ask for KYC to bounty participant.

TeamMobius
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

The best reason (I can imagine) for having KYC for a bounty is AML (anti-money laundering) - if it is a legitimate and regulated company, they might need to provide info about where money comes from and where it goes. If they can anonymously give out bounties, it's a potential way to launder money.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

KYC (Know Your Customer) is the company policy if some people wants to join their company/bounty., so it cannot be helped if they make that as a rule. It is not useless if its done right. It brings pros and cons to both sides, but if you really dont want to do KYV, you should leave and never join the bounty. It is as simple as that.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:26:12 AM

I've no problem with bounty KYC. I think when every bounty campaign also require KYC so bounty hunter will have to be careful when they wanna join any bounty campaign cause if they join scam bounty campaign then their documents will be risked. Beside, it's also a good way to avoid bounty cheaters.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:33:38 AM

I believe that those bounties who collect documents for the procedure of KYC they are most likely scammers. Previously, this was not, but now everyone was interested in the personality of bountyhunter.
We need to be careful on joining bounties that is asking for your personal information, they can use it to scam you. But not all bounties are scam of course, there are some bounties that is asking for your Personal information legally because its needed so they can prove that you are qualify for that reward.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

In my experience, KYC is a good way to know if the ICO project is successful, so I think you and I should choose the KYC project to do, so that is quite secure. more for us

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
bynndu

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

Reasons:
- To control spam
- To avoid users who uses multiple accounts
- To avoid cheaters
- To avoid abusers
- To get personal infos and used to illegal works (It might be right?)

All of those reasons are accepted but the bolded part would be the main for sure.  Wink

I think, if someone has your photo ID can make loans, and that can cost you, that is why i'd rather never do kyc.
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

KYC is indeed painful things to do, as a bounty hunter we already done our work tireless to get some small rewards.
But at the end we feels  like we should done hard task to get what we deserve to get from our work.

bynndu

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

In my experience, KYC is a good way to know if the ICO project is successful, so I think you and I should choose the KYC project to do, so that is quite secure. more for us
I dont think so, that is very risk.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

now most of the  new ico promotions bounties are asking for kyc mandatory we can see kyc is important for exchanges as well so future genuine projects we can work with submitting kyc
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

actually not all bounty system applying KYC. only some of the bounty only. and for me no problems with KYC or not. the important thing is that given rewards, not the KYC.
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

I totally not agree if bounty campaign participant being asked to do a KYC.
That way i've tried to look for bounty campaign that aren't requesting for KYC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: