Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BountyHive: One Of The Best Bounty Platform  (Read 679 times)
Fenderr (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:38:44 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 06:49:11 PM by Fenderr

This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty platforms around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty managers around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.
Its not one of the best bounty managers but this is indeed a bounty platform which do simply automates all the possible bounty programs on one place.Im not against to it since automation would always been good and lucky for you that you didn't able to experience some conflicts because when I do join up these platform there would really some delays on updating stakes and also as expected received coins would be lot lesser compared when you are doing solo bounty hunting.
Fenderr (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty managers around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
Its not one of the best bounty managers but this is indeed a bounty platform which do simply automates all the possible bounty programs on one place.Im not against to it since automation would always been good and lucky for you that you didn't able to experience some conflicts because when I do join up these platform there would really some delays on updating stakes and also as expected received coins would be lot lesser compared when you are doing solo bounty hunting.

Thank you for the correction.

Edited: Bounty Platform

You're right as to conflicts that may arise with stakes and not getting it all since you can't see the spreadsheet to query it.
nussy

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

I think they are one of the bounty managers around. They have a good navigation site where you can easily spot the current biunties campaigns and type of campaigns available to each bounties projects. I only hope they will continue listed credibly bounties campaigns.
Fenderr (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

I think they are one of the bounty managers around. They have a good navigation site where you can easily spot the current biunties campaigns and type of campaigns available to each bounties projects. I only hope they will continue listed credibly bounties campaigns.

Keyword: credible bounty campaigns

Here's hoping that too, because of what use are the huge stakes if the project is a scam or ends up exiting like some others have done in the past. It all ends in futility and a waste of time and efforts.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

Do bountyhive campaigns needs KYC at the end of the campaign?

Keyword: credible bounty campaigns

Here's hoping that too, because of what use are the huge stakes if the project is a scam or ends up exiting like some others have done in the past. It all ends in futility and a waste of time and efforts.
as far as i know the tokens on bountyhive is escrowed by them to ensure the project will not turn away by not paying the bounty hunters so i guess your safe if you join bountyhive campaigns.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

Thats good way to put any bounty platform which is managing the bounties in controlled fashion. They do have cap on the participants and thus such bounties will always make nice profit to us because they are going to distribute large number of tokens to single person and if the prices are very good for the ICO tokens then it would be even better. Not only this, if an ICO for these bounties becomes successful by reaching the soft and hard cap then you can consider yourself hitting the jackpot. I think these platforms must be used by us so that we can also get the quality from the bounties.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

I have followed Bittwatt offerings from Bountyhive and it became my biggest income during my bounty, I gave more credit to him, but now I turn away from bounty because I see a new project that is more interesting

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

Even though there are several complains and grudges from people
I think bountyhive is really one of the best

With great interface and good projects as well
Cyclean paid cool cash today and so did Aenco project too

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

I have followed Bittwatt offerings from Bountyhive and it became my biggest income during my bounty, I gave more credit to him, but now I turn away from bounty because I see a new project that is more interesting
as for me, then all experience with the Bounty platforms was not very positive. I always had to get the position with the steak in the spreadsheet. Although this applies to a completely different Bounty platform. Maybe these situations are of an individual character, But in my opinion all Bounty platforms have the same diseases.
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

Although I did never participated in a bounty through those kind of platform, I had tried somedays ago and it was a good experience. The automation of campaign was really impressive for me.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

They are not transparent and there were some scam accusations connected with this platform. So I recommend to do bounties here but accept the risk that you will not receive payment of if you, maybe the calculations could be diffrent.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

This bountyhive is a really good bounty platform but I wouldn't consider it the best definitely not the best there are others i think ate doing very well too and the top among them is bountyplatform because they not only have automation on their platform but also keep spreadsheets for verification of the work done. I like amazix bounty managers too but they have been having too many issues of late with different Projects which I think is not good for their reputation.

Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

I strongly agree with you bountyhive have some great bounty campaigns that looks very promising I made 80,000 denet token from bountyhive platform signature campaign, which mean when denet starts trading I would make up to a thousand dollars or more from denet, I bet bountyhive is one of the best bounty platform out there.
bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

No, I can't totally agree with you. They are never finding good projects. most of the projects are sht coins. Think a bit mate. The bounty management team is good. Also, there is less transparency for hunters. 
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:03:45 AM

I think there are still a lot of platforms for Boutny's manager, but unfortunately you might think BountyHive is the best.
Hopefully you can choose the best bounty platform in the future, because I like btcltcdigger Bounty Manjaer.

Alanaz

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

I used to think like that, bounty hive is these best, but over time I began to feel uncomfortable, now to join the Facebook and Twitter program bounty it is very difficult, I never got a place

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:33:35 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 06:06:23 AM by Mamaecrypto

No, I can't totally agree with you. They are never finding good projects. most of the projects are sht coins. Think a bit mate. The bounty management team is good. Also, there is less transparency for hunters.  

Same here. Had few campaigns rejected meaning a lot of them and work was perfectly done. There is no way of accessing spreadsheets and no way to object an rejection. Only take their word. Plus they are unwilling to look at each case. They call that favors! I found them very unreasonable cause even I mentioned I could gather the data to prove and not give them any additional work. In my case campaigns are being rejected because my twitter audit expired. My bad cc expired and only noticed after one campaign got rejected. In fact it was my mistake but most often managers of campaigns can understand an oversight. They say I got caught! I thought that was funny lingo, cause I am just a mom, working on my computer. Have a blog and completed 57 campaigns with them. I thought it would be no big issue once contacted. Especially because now all the campaigns get rejected. 5 months of work but because of an oversight of a week or so. I am getting all my twitter work deleted. I think it is sad. Just asking to take a peak to show them that I can prove my followers have been the same for a long time and I have track of all stat from tweets which did great. And they mentioned they do not do any favors. The rules only bend their way, cause it is ok when they don't meet deadlines. Or make an oversight. Not very reasonable. Plus they discouraged me to showcase proof of my work to the original icos. I just had a very disapointing experience. If you need more details you can always PM me. I am also looking into doing a little research on them. When I asked which country they are located they fricked out a bit. Said they are located on world wide web. That they are decentralized. Am i wrong or does it sound like nonsense? They have a CEO and are dencentralized. Can someone please explain!? I am a little lost. Can a bounty platform operate without juristiction and bring profitability? We are talking labor. Time for money... time for rewards or tokens however it is called. I am sorry I am just having a hard time and frustating experience. Not the only one cause their telegram group is flooded with same complains. But they delete as soon as it comes in. Trying to scout. Just scoping and trying to understand. Any info is truly appreciated.

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:49:49 AM

Here alot of bounty plateforms but in all of them bountyhive is more reputed and well knowing and also very trusting here different media medium which you can join and earn reward on different tier as per account status.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:19:13 AM

There is no denying that bountyhive is a good platform. But I can't see more transparency. The rewards received weekly are not disclosed. But as long as the rules require the completion of the task. I still believe they will be fair.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: