Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BountyHive: One Of The Best Bounty Platform  (Read 676 times)
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty platforms around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.

That's right, a great platform, good community, responsive support, good rewards, only profit from it almost no. This affects the choice of projects, and the situation on the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

The bold minus of this project is a huge number of bots, and administrators do not want to deal with it at all, it’s enough to do 2FA and most of the bot-breeders will drop out.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

Honestly, I have not worked with this bounty platform yet and I’m interested in reading reviews, because finding a good bounty campaign is very difficult.

vina humaidah

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

IceChain is offering a decentralized and fast serv

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

I admit that Bountyhive is very good, I see every bounty listed there has a good future. I'm always lucky there. Hopefully this continues to grow, and restrictions on participants are removed.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

This isn't intended to hype them or something, neither am I paid to do this, but I think BountyHive is one of the best bounty platforms around. I say this because they usually have specific number of participants that are admitted to different bounties (Signature, Social media, contents creation, and Translation). Once the required number of participants gets filled, it's closed for admission. This ensures that the bounty hunters get maximum number of stakes and tokens from the bounty.
I recently participated in one of their signature bounties, and got a handsome amount of tokens at the end of the campaign.
Yh but they also don't allow bounty hunters to see the sheets to how many stakes they've earned. They also get 1000 more bounty hunters than typically bounty platforms diluting the rewards because they don't filter out the bots. STAY AWAY BOUNTY HUNTERS!!!
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

I recognize that BountyHive is one of the best bounty platforms today, and they are so successful in promoting their brand. However I usually do not participate in their bounty campaigns, because their bounty has too many participants and so will not get many tokens at the end of the bounty.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

This platform has become very popular and there are a lot of people working on it today, so I’m not there because the total income is divided into all and we get very much
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

I totally concur with you. I have tried different bounties managed by different bounty managers. None is as consistent as Bountyhive.io, they have a stipulated duration for their campaigns which they never extend. Their payments too are usually distributed at the exact proposed date from the beginning of the campaign. They adhere strictly to their timelines. That is how a bounty campaign should be ran.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

Sorry, but i can't agree with that positive view about bounthive. I remember their change of policy about facebook accounts and their requirements after that I discussed with them about that on telegram group, they banned me...
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Bountyhive is a good platform for bounty hunters in terms of ease in doing bounties. My only concern with them is the token allocation after the campaign has ended. You have said that you got a handsome amount of  token for signature campaign, it's hard to believe since you are only a Jr member and the total number of participants for signature campaign in Bountyhive usually reached the maximum.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

I've never joined BountyHive, but some of my colleagues say if it is the best platform at the moment, maybe I'll join in the future, because now I only see, are they doing very accurate calculations on the platform?

ovcijisir

Activity: 1489
Merit: 325

🐪

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

I participated in few campaigns, some were payed were not. For the campaigns that didn't pay it was not Bountyhives fault. Some were scammy like MossCoin, which did token swap later and ripped bounty hunters off. DBrain also didn't pay.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

But as I understand it bountyhive did not have open the participation so far? maybe i'm wrong, but the boom of the bounty platforms is in full force now, I usually participate in bounty0x and bountyio they are good sites too and greatly facilitate the work of a professional bounty hunter.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

Really? In my opinion, there is no good bounty platform Smiley. All bounty platforms out there are shit cause all bounty campaigns listed on these bounty platforms are terrible, I tried to join a bounty campaign on bountyhive long time ago and seem like it was terrible and all other campaigns at that time were the same. I think you guys no need to use any bounty platforms out there, just need to follow good bounty managers is enough to find out good bounty campaigns Smiley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████