Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

Yes, of course, I will be very disappointed, but not all such companies as you described.
Actually, it was even the approach of OP and the way he described the situation that was quite amusing to me. Obviously, anyone with that kind of situation will definitely be disappointed, and it is normal to see things like this happen, which is why a lot of people should not see bounty as a way to make some regular income or something and be willing to even check the incentives involved, how many people are involved in the campaign already and then be able to make some solid decision based on that.

$50 is quite small for a long week job but the idea is to just keep it for the long run, as that $50 might pay off one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

Not each bounty campaign is equally profitable. This is why we have to be very selective to when joining them. We have to take into
consideration the length of the campaign, the bounty budget, the  split and the allocation, the project itself and the team etc.
Doing bounties we are learning and  getting tokens without investment . After it we can trade with them or hodl for bigger value
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

Unfortunately, this is so common that I got used to it.3 weeks is even faster, you expect payments from some campaigns for 2-3 months.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

Unfortunately, this is so common that I got used to it.3 weeks is even faster, you expect payments from some campaigns for 2-3 months.
in general, there are even more than 3 months waiting for payments. And disappointment comes when long waited for a coin, and there is nowhere to sell or sell it.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It’s very bad to be sincere, I wish there was a way to change all that, but it’s not really going to be easy. We can’t just work like half a year and end up with just a cheese.

This is one reason why I don’t really like this bounty stuffs, trading will always be better than it despite the risks that are involved in it. At least with trading as long as you know what you’re doing you will be able to earn more than this. But like some people would usually say– making money is not easy.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

I am here because they said you could make money from a signature bounty, but I think it is not worth it if you just get worth $50 coin in your work for more than 10 weeks. Just like $50 for 3 months+, truly unfair..
Yes, I agree with you fellow. We are here because we want to earn a living. And we will be so happy and satisfied if we will be reciprocated by our hardwork.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It’s very bad to be sincere, I wish there was a way to change all that, but it’s not really going to be easy. We can’t just work like half a year and end up with just a cheese.

This is one reason why I don’t really like this bounty stuffs, trading will always be better than it despite the risks that are involved in it. At least with trading as long as you know what you’re doing you will be able to earn more than this. But like some people would usually say– making money is not easy.
I agree with you that there is a lot of other work to gain profit in crypto. There is trade, investment in ico, bounty, faucet, mining and others. So the OP doesn't have to focus on the bounty, because there are other ways to get it. but what OP must know is that all have risks.

Like an old saying, there are many paths to Rome.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

You are not the only person, that is facing that problem. I have participated in a bounty for 20+ weeks, made 20 posts a week and got like 200 USD worth of tokens at the ICO price. It was in June and the project is postponing their token sale further and further. It sucks, but you have nothing to do with this. Just carefully select the Bounty next time.

Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

Of course, there are such situations as you described because this is still a cryptocurrency market. But 3 weeks to wait for tokens after ico is a lot, although some projects give in 3-4 months more and they block the token for half a year for bounty hunters. I participated in the same project for many months and received only less than $ 50 and was disappointed with this ico project.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

I think most of us have experienced this particular situation after all the longtime posting and making sure you're wearing the appropriate badges and all the long wait to receive the tokens/coins and eventually you received them and it feels like you worked all this time for almost nothing because they aren't worth much at that particular time. We must have also known already that this comes with crypto some time and if you're a believer in the project which was why you joined that bounty hunter in the first place, then you should be able to hodl for the right time. 
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

Why not? Working will support your real position and waiting will help to save money and to get income from the future. There are not any disadvantages I think.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

I've been watching that with every month the relevance of participation in bounty program is losing its relevance. Many fraudulent projects that do not pay anything to the participants at all. People are simply wasting their precious time by participating in such projects.

jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

You haven't mentioned two of the worst part of doing signature campaign or bounty campaigns. First is the token rewards not being listed on exchanges as well as if it is listed the price is super low and not moving even not reach the ICO value, second is the project promoted is a scam project! That really hurts so bad, inserting effort and time to do the tasks and ended up like this.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Seriously speaking, I have experienced it before and it is a very bad experience but I don't need to keep regretting, I just have to move forward and keep working. Now I do more research on a project to know if it worth my support and time.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

Now the situation in the crypto market is really very complicated. But I believe that gradually the situation in this area is normalized. Therefore, I continue to work with signature. I am confident that next year the market will be able to slightly reduce the number of scammers and problems.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Actually, being a bounty campaign participant must also have high patience. Because the bounty participants are part of the success of the ICO project. And honestly, I've experienced something similar. Be patient.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

How hard does it takes to make 15post per week if you really want to contribute in this forum?What the problem with you is the motive on being a cryptonians?Because if you do bounty for living the you’re a stupid desperate and no future at all.yes i admit that i am participating bounty also but i do this because atleast i may expect something in return while contributing forums and members.and about the waiting its normal and what ever happen,no one forces you to join the campaign remember that

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
This is indeed a very difficult period for earning free tokens when joining ICO's bounty campaigns. Many of our efforts and time are wasted. Just initially, one should not place high hopes on this activity. It should be regarded as an additional source of income. However, in this activity is not so gloomy. These difficulties are temporary. In general, being a bounty hunter still makes sense. The cryptocurrency market should recover soon and the situation will change for the better.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:12:06 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

This is really an embarrassing experience in which almost 4 months is really a tough waiting for you but i doubt it if there is really a campaign that will give you below $50 without clear reason. Can you post the name of that campaign here? Because there is sometimes that the other BM will cheat in which they abused the bounty by keeping the huge amount for themselves by using fake bounty participants account just to earn big from the bounty allocations.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
I will be grateful that during the campaign I still paid me whatever the nominal amount because many projects did not pay their campaign participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: